View Full Version : Fight2BEAT Listen BITTTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
03-27-2009, 08:51 PM
u ****ing attention whore im a star bitttch IM a Huge favorite to win my big fight june 20 against hillbilly Pimp but before then id Love to Knock Someone out before......

COme thru Mutha****er Ill ****ing make u wish U were never born U ****ing Inbred mutha****kker...... Ill ****kking beat the *****t outta U, stomp ure teeth out snap Your neck, cut your arteries, Poke Your eye balls Out..... BRING IT BITCCH MELROSE and fairfax hollywoos california zip code 90046 mutha****er....... bring it u sorry ass ***** Im a ****ing KILL U

White Hope
03-27-2009, 08:55 PM
****k with me bittch Ill choke You until foam comes out your mouth lets make it sooner then april 18 u ****suckker, come down here i told u were at, ring street i dont care point is your body will be in a blue Body Bag Muthafcukkker!!!!!!! Fight 2beat yea u bitttch, Im a ****kking beat your sorry ass to a pulp ***goott

squealpiggy
03-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Have you stopped being **** yet Charlie?

KING 2K10
03-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Have you stopped being **** yet Charlie?

Squealpiggy..You're being called out in the "Thundrdome" by nycbigdog...Just thought I would let you know that

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 09:16 PM
**** Big Big round for Charlie Z'ee there.....

Came close to stopping Fight2beat,,

Just came out of no where that did

Mersey
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Z KO1 ******2beat

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
****k with me bittch Ill choke You until foam comes out your mouth lets make it sooner then april 18 u ****suckker, come down here i told u were at, ring street i dont care point is your body will be in a blue Body Bag Muthafcukkker!!!!!!! Fight 2beat yea u bitttch, Im a ****kking beat your sorry ass to a pulp ***goott

Errr and Fight2Beat you wanted to go down there on your own bruv?

lol

Told you bring some heads!!!

Charlie wants to make an example of you

This **** is on...
This one could outsell the previous Nolan/Z'ee battle

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Z KO1 ******2beat

I know mate that was a big big round for Z'ee..

Best part about it was it came from no where..
Were use to just the one reply from his ****** self but he comes on here
and just drops the bomb

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 10:36 PM
u ****ing attention whore im a star bitttch IM a Huge favorite to win my big fight june 20 against hillbilly Pimp but before then id Love to Knock Someone out before......

COme thru Mutha****er Ill ****ing make u wish U were never born U ****ing Inbred mutha****kker...... Ill ****kking beat the *****t outta U, stomp ure teeth out snap Your neck, cut your arteries, Poke Your eye balls Out..... BRING IT BITCCH MELROSE and fairfax hollywoos california zip code 90046 mutha****er....... bring it u sorry ass ***** Im a ****ing KILL U

Hi! this is the *****'s recording!!! Please hang up and try again!!!

I'll be there and what time *****?

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey Z

Before you will do all this **** ***** you will quit runaway like you did every fights before so shut up co.cksucker.

You will regret every **** talk you did ***** ***** cunt

Go down on the street looking to be fu.ck in your ass ***** and shut the fu.cking **** in your mouth fa.ggot

The Gully Gad
03-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Oh Fight2Beat is coming back strong here!!!!

Ur lucky mate it was nearly a Ko to begin with
And your behind on 2 of the judges scorecard but good comeback

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh Fight2Beat is coming back strong here!!!!

Ur lucky mate it was nearly a Ko to begin with
And your behind on 2 of the judges scorecard but good comeback

And the surprise is the new poll

The Gully Gad
03-28-2009, 12:18 AM
hehe

Finish him off..

He came out strong in the first and second round
Taking a bit of a beating now...

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey fa.ggot Z i'm ready be prepare for a good lesson *****

The Gully Gad
03-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Z'ee ur getting blasted you backstreet fan

Where u at?

White Hope
03-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Fight2Beat I would Knock ure ass outt anyday of the week, month , year , decade, century...... look ****k the talk, i told u where u can meet me and fight me.... im giving u until mid april if Your not here then U officially bittched out

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Fight2Beat I would Knock ure ass outt anyday of the week, month , year , decade, century...... look ****k the talk, i told u where u can meet me and fight me.... im giving u until mid april if Your not here then U officially bittched out

Hey ***** i will be there on april 18th i have my flight ***** so i will knock you out fa.ggot dont runaway like you did in every fight before *****

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Z***** you will regret talking **** ***** i will show you a lesson fa.ggot

The RealDeal
03-28-2009, 12:58 AM
I already told Jackenoff I would knock him about, hes a real ***** and ignored me so expect the same treatment, he said 'anywhere, anytime' but wouldn't really take me up on the offer.

****ing ****** looser boy and you shouldn't expect him to be at an arranged time for real.

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 01:01 AM
i know that Z will back cause he is just a fu.cking fa.ggot co.cksucker ***** whore.

He is talking a lot but... he is so scare that he runaway like the fa.ggot he is

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 01:03 AM

i hope for you that you have a good health plan *****

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 07:23 AM
Hey listen ***** i will beat you so bad you ****ing ***** fa.ggot that you will not walk or move for few months. ill break your mouth *****. so better buy some straws before the april 18th

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 07:37 AM
ill be your worst nightmare you *****. you will crying out your mother co.cksucker cause you are a ****ing fa.ggot. What time at your ****ing gym *****?

Edward Hitler
03-28-2009, 09:39 AM

ur in no possision to call anyone an attention whore m8 ur the biggest one on the planet by miles except maybe paris hilton and ur not no ****in star ur a usless cunt whos heads so far in the clouds he thinks hes a star

fight2beat
03-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey grily Z you know that i can beat you so hard that you better call the ambulance before the fight that will be more safety for you. And huh, call off to work too for few months. Maybe you cant go back to work too