View Full Version : Zelenoff aint **** im the daddy

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
after a short break ive heard talk of nolans shot hes past it Z is coming back but theres no shot theres no past prime im the champ aint nobody beatin me zelenoffs a bum i rap better fight better look better damn i **** his sister better. i have unleashed brutal threads and theres been no reply every thread hes fired back has been slipped delt with and fired back harder Z ducks threads left right and center ill take on the best i aint ever ducked a thread im the champ aint no1 taking my belt

(before ppl take this to seriously please note DONT GIVE A FUK IM HAVING A LAUGH EVEN IF UR NOT)

Roger Yomama
03-26-2009, 10:26 PM
You're both ducking me! :boxing:

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
You're both ducking me! :boxing:

after i dispose of z i gotta tak on a that bum fight2beat but after that ill sign on the line and we can go to war but yeah need to get these boys outta the way haha

The RealDeal
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Only time will tell though, the big yin himself hasn't logged in yet !

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Drop a poll and see what the people say Nolan!

Lets get this battle done and dusted so the next one can commence

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:38 PM
at the risk of becoming ricky hatton .. i wanna fight the best any time anyplace anywhere im P4P#1 and nobodys taking that away lol

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Go on my son...

We declare Nolan the people's champ

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Go on my son...

We declare Nolan the people's champ

is that the official result cos if so u need to make a thread saying how and y lol so the crowd can see the result and the next hype job can get there shot i hear u and Z are are going to war after this is over and official

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Well im awaiting the poll for the final verdict because its easier to tally up the results then but between me and you i got you by a mile lead on the scorecard

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Well im awaiting the poll for the final verdict because its easier to tally up the results then but between me and you i got you by a mile lead on the scorecard

its up m8 ...

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Gonna put my vote in now