View Full Version : Jakkups appreciation thread

Golden Boy 360
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
it seems like hes the only one in the mma section..........
the mma funny picture thread is hilarious
and his sigs are legendary(the ones where you never see the tits.....and the jenna jameson one)

.....and he has a hot girlfriend.

KING 2K10
03-27-2009, 01:48 AM
it seems like hes the only one in the mma section..........
the mma funny picture thread is hilarious
and his sigs are legendary(the ones where you never see the tits.....and the jenna jameson one)

.....and he has a hot girlfriend.
:love: :wank: :kiss: :haha:

Palma
03-27-2009, 01:48 AM
He's the MAN!

Reckoning
03-27-2009, 02:27 AM
He's the MAN!

Sure is, his threads are awesome this one is to you buddy. :beerchug:

jakkups
03-27-2009, 03:07 AM
Thank you BS brothers, much love all of you. :bsflag::biggthump:beerchug:

jakkups
03-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Unfortunately, GSP is not impressed.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl-beMYQ-K0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cl-beMYQ-K0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

phallus
03-28-2009, 04:30 PM
at least his name is jakkups, not jakkoff, LOL, i think that would be my name

StillUnknown
03-28-2009, 11:03 PM
the man is definitely a legend around these parts

much respect for the vids you drop

jakkups
03-29-2009, 02:53 AM
the man is definitely a legend around these parts

much respect for the vids you drop

Awesome sig dude

Savino
03-29-2009, 11:45 AM
I co-sign this and fully agree he is Mr MMA of boxingscence.

Move BRICKS™
03-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Screw Jakkups, he's nothing but a High School dropout and and a failure. I definitely would not let him hold my baby either, the crack makes him shake so bad. Seriously, **** this guy. I've never seen such utter incompetence from someone in all of my life. Jakkups is constantly acting like he knows what the **** he is talking about, but he doesn't.

**** Jakkups. **** 'em, **** 'em - **** him.

jakkups
03-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Screw Jakkups, he's nothing but a High School dropout and and a failure. I definitely would not let him hold my baby either, the crack makes him shake so bad. Seriously, **** this guy. I've never seen such utter incompetence from someone in all of my life. Jakkups is constantly acting like he knows what the **** he is talking about, but he doesn't.

**** Jakkups. **** 'em, **** 'em - **** him.

Love you too baby.

Savino
03-30-2009, 09:07 AM
What ever happend to Move Bricks? he knew his mma stuff too.

jakkups
03-30-2009, 09:29 AM

Hmm... Wonder what happened to him? :cool2:

Naps
03-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Hmm... Wonder what happened to him? :cool2:

He's prolly had a heart attack from all the roids.

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah he is the MMA man in here, fair play.

Tho hes still a cunt, got lucky way the haye fight been in germany :boxing:

jakkups
03-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah he is the MMA man in here, fair play.

Tho hes still a cunt, got lucky way the haye fight been in germany :boxing:

Whatever you say e-thug.

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Whatever you say e-thug.

E thug, whats a ethug??? is that a online thug????

Well to anwser that im in scotland as you know, cause you were bad mouthing us scots, and your in london :lol1: so anything i say, can only be said online.

But i did say months ago i would be in london for this fight, but its going to germany now, and il be in germany for this, wouldent miss it for the world.

But dont worry son, another opportunity will pop up, it always does :boxing:

jakkups
03-30-2009, 11:15 AM
E thug, whats a ethug??? is that a online thug????

Well to anwser that im in scotland as you know, cause you were bad mouthing us scots, and your in london :lol1: so anything i say, can only be said online.

But i did say months ago i would be in london for this fight, but its going to germany now, and il be in germany for this, wouldent miss it for the world.

But dont worry son, another opportunity will pop up, it always does :boxing:

Is that supposed to scare me. Wow, I'm terrified. :haha:

And I wasn't really bad mouthing Scots, just stating a stereotype since that what the thread was about. I don't believe in stereotypes but the fact that you got offended to the point at which you felt the need to "call me out" online proved to me that you feel deep down that what I said was true and that the scottish cringe does exist within your culture. I mean in all honesty you just have to look at most your posts on other cultures, races, nationalities and it is quite obvious that you give Scots a bad name as it is with your constant degradation of others who are different from yourself. Which is a shame since most scottish people I know and am friends with have been some of the nicest people I have met. But I guess a few rotten apples get through every now and again. I don't put that down to you being scottish though, I put it down to you being, for want of a better term, bitter.

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Is that supposed to scare me. Wow, I'm terrified. :haha:

And I wasn't really bad mouthing Scots, just stating a stereotype since that what the thread was about. I don't believe in stereotypes but the fact that you got offended to the point at which you felt the need to "call me out" online proved to me that you feel deep down that what I said was true and that the scottish cringe does exist within your culture. I mean in all honesty you just have to look at most your posts on other cultures, races, nationalities and it is quite obvious that you give Scots a bad name as it is with your constant degradation of others who are different from yourself. Which is a shame since most scottish people I know and am friends with have been some of the nicest people I have met. But I guess a few rotten apples get through every now and again. I don't put that down to you being scottish though, I put it down to you being, for want of a better term, bitter.

:lol1: :lol1: Your trying to make me out to be some thug, but from what i remember it was you started the whole thing by mouthing of about scots, then when i called you out on it, you gave it the big man act, and said i would regret it etc, it was your back yard i would be in.

So dont change your choon now, and try and make me out to be the bad guy.

Rocky.
03-30-2009, 12:18 PM

Bricks got banned for good i think, he was a good poster i liked him, but he said some **** about rizs kid, and ended up being banned for good, hopefully he comes back tho.

Move BRICKS™
03-30-2009, 12:21 PM

No he was trash just like Jakkups. They were on each others nuts all the time.

He's prolly had a heart attack from all the roids.

Yeah but he was undeniably good looking, though.

:lol1: :lol1: Your trying to make me up out to be some thug, but from what i remember it was you started the whole thing by mouthing of about scots, then when i called you out on it, you gave it the big man act, and said i would regret it etc, it was your back yard i would be in.

I remember what you said, something along the lines of "I'LL FOOKIN BET UR ASE MAN IF U COME 2 C HAYE MAN I'LL BET ALL OF YOU AND YOUR MATES' ASSES."

All joking aside, did you ever learn the rule of fighting in other countries, Rocky? The rule is: Don't. The simple fact that you would take something so seriously to challenge someone from a different country to a fight shows me a few things.

1. You are not very smart. You are going to a country that you are not familiar with to watch a fight and then you are going to spill into the streets and fight this guy that you know nothing about.
2. You are not taking into account that it is his home field advantage, would you honestly be surprised if he had about 10-20 guys with him, just in case you do win? Or maybe he is a big enough ******* to just have his boys change your face, so even your mother wouldn't recognize it. You're an outsider coming in.
3. (See 1) You know nothing about Jakkups and if you did, you wouldn't openly throw hands with the guy, I'll just leave it in that.

2 Cents.

PS: This is in no way a dis bro, I'm just being realistic. Don't take what I'm saying to heart and fly to America to fight me.

jakkups
03-30-2009, 02:35 PM
:lol1: :lol1: Your trying to make me out to be some thug, but from what i remember it was you started the whole thing by mouthing of about scots, then when i called you out on it, you gave it the big man act, and said i would regret it etc, it was your back yard i would be in.

You have a selective memory, but I expect nothing less. It's e-thug 101 at its best. The e-thug gets called on his BS and goes on the defensive. I don't have to make you out to be anything. You are who you are and it shows. Read the thread again boy, it was about stereotypes and as far as I remember you had no problems stating your own stereotypes about others yet when it's about you, the handbags come out and you start trying to call me out online. Real tough.

No he was trash just like Jakkups. They were on each others nuts all the time.

Yeah but he was undeniably good looking, though.

I remember what you said, something along the lines of "I'LL FOOKIN BET UR ASE MAN IF U COME 2 C HAYE MAN I'LL BET ALL OF YOU AND YOUR MATES' ASSES."

All joking aside, did you ever learn the rule of fighting in other countries, Rocky? The rule is: Don't. The simple fact that you would take something so seriously to challenge someone from a different country to a fight shows me a few things.

1. You are not very smart. You are going to a country that you are not familiar with to watch a fight and then you are going to spill into the streets and fight this guy that you know nothing about.
2. You are not taking into account that it is his home field advantage, would you honestly be surprised if he had about 10-20 guys with him, just in case you do win? Or maybe he is a big enough ******* to just have his boys change your face, so even your mother wouldn't recognize it. You're an outsider coming in.
3. (See 1) You know nothing about Jakkups and if you did, you wouldn't openly throw hands with the guy, I'll just leave it in that.

2 Cents.

PS: This is in no way a dis bro, I'm just being realistic. Don't take what I'm saying to heart and fly to America to fight me.

Long Live The Apostle!

Naps
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Bricks got banned for good i think, he was a good poster i liked him, but he said some **** about rizs kid, and ended up being banned for good, hopefully he comes back tho.

lol, what did he say?

Move BRICKS™
03-31-2009, 11:36 PM
lol, what did he say?

He offended an E-Thug (Riz) with a joke about fornicating with his daughter, who was so thuggish that he reported him.

Virgil Caine
05-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Jakkups is clearly the Fedor of boxingscene.

jakkups
05-25-2009, 09:27 AM

hahahahaha! Loving it.

Move BRICKS™
05-26-2009, 10:35 AM

More like the fatass of boxingscene.

jakkups
05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
More like the fatass of boxingscene.

Fatass? This coming from the Brock Lesnar of boxingscene! :haha:

Clegg
05-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm just getting into MMA at the moment, and thanks to Jakkups there are a lot of great fights available for me to download, so he certainly has my appreciation :fing02:

Move BRICKS™
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm just getting into MMA at the moment, and thanks to Jakkups there are a lot of great fights available for me to download, so he certainly has my appreciation :fing02:

No homo bruh, Jakkups is a piece of trash and you never forget.