View Full Version : StateSide Connection V The British Link Up! Nolan V Z'ee The Battle so far....

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Right its been a constant battle over a period of weeks
Nolan came out strong to start with and took the first few rounds
Mid rounds Charlie Z'ee came on strong took all Nolan had to offer
and came back and at the time it looked like Nolan had punched himself out

BUT with the latest Rap dissess from Nolan and the New threads that have dropped i have Nolan coming out strong for the championship rounds and maybe winning this fight on points

Who you got winning this battle?

ps:Points have been deducted from Charlie Z for use of the N Word

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Right its been a constant battle over a period of weeks
Nolan came out strong to start with and took the first few rounds
Mid rounds Charlie Z'ee came on strong took all Nolan had to offer
and came back and at the time it looked like Nolan had punched himself out

BUT with the latest Rap dissess from Nolan and the New threads that have dropped i have Nolan coming out strong for the championship rounds and maybe winning this fight on points

Who you got winning this battle?

ps:Points have been deducted from Charlie Z for use of the N Word

i shud be well ahead lol cos ive been out swinging in every round Z has only dropped a few hits back ive had the bigger work rate by far lol

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 01:30 PM
You have had the bigger workrate bruv hehehe

I give Charlie credit for taking serious serious amount of punishment and still he comes back for more..

Got you winning the war though mate

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 01:59 PM
You have had the bigger workrate bruv hehehe

I give Charlie credit for taking serious serious amount of punishment and still he comes back for more..

Got you winning the war though mate

good stuff looks like some new cunt wants rippin now 2

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeh there's fresh blood on the scene

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeh there's fresh blood on the scene

He seems more angry that z tho easier to wind up i think thinkim gonna have to find out i reckon hes about 14 -17 and ive got more chance of fighting elvis in london than this new cunt even more chance of the z fight going on hahahha

KING 2K10
03-26-2009, 04:48 PM
We all know when the bell first sounded in this fight,Nolan was domintating for many of the first couple rounds..Then Charlie came with a hard hook ("Nolan,i'll cut your f*ckkkinng throat" thread)..After that, Nolan was dazed and slowed down..Charlie jumped on him for the kill...Just when we thought Nolan was done for and a TKO might happen,he digs down deep and throws a vicious flurry on Charlie

Now we are going into the late rounds and it is gonna be a toe to toe battle..It is very close on points,so both will have to come strong..Will there be a KO??who will win if theres a decision?? You will just have to stick around TPS forum and find out.......

Fight of the year,indeed

This bout is brought to you by......
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/yoghound/BUDWeiser.gif

RenegadeT
03-26-2009, 05:21 PM
I have Z ahead by one point sofar

its been an even tussle but Danny's winding his punches slower , it takes longer for Danny's shots to make an impact

all Danny needs to do is install firefox and install an add-on of a dictionary

It will result in a comprehensible Win for the DN

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 06:13 PM
ive had some good knockdowns tho the rap dis thread a brutal kd with the family dis thread and the hammering hes taken over most rounds so far hes landed a few good shots like the throa cuttin thread but not been dropped yet these judges must have been the same ones from the last holyfield fight lol

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 07:33 PM
We all know when the bell first sounded in this fight,Nolan was domintating for many of the first couple rounds..Then Charlie came with a hard hook ("Nolan,i'll cut your f*ckkkinng throat" thread)..After that, Nolan was dazed and slowed down..Charlie jumped on him for the kill...Just when we thought Nolan was done for and a TKO might happen,he digs down deep and throws a vicious flurry on Charlie

Now we are going into the late rounds and it is gonna be a toe to toe battle..It is very close on points,so both will have to come strong..Will there be a KO??who will win if theres a decision?? You will just have to stick around TPS forum and find out.......

Fight of the year,indeed

This bout is brought to you by......
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/yoghound/BUDWeiser.gif

lol King smashes this **** man! Good laff you are bruv...

Yeh i think this is gonna run the distance.I cant see either keeping up the work rate to finish the other off.A monster thread full of laff's from either party could end the other right now...

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 07:35 PM
I have Z ahead by one point sofar

its been an even tussle but Danny's winding his punches slower , it takes longer for Danny's shots to make an impact

all Danny needs to do is install firefox and install an add-on of a dictionary

It will result in a comprehensible Win for the DN

lolol

Clash wicked bruv!!!

Yeh i mean the add on dictionary alone is gonna score this fight in favour of Danny..I gotta be honest its the lack of gaps in his novel's that are making me score points against him but **** your still ahead in my books Nolan..

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 08:52 PM
lolol

Clash wicked bruv!!!

Yeh i mean the add on dictionary alone is gonna score this fight in favour of Danny..I gotta be honest its the lack of gaps in his novel's that are making me score points against him but **** your still ahead in my books Nolan..

thats what i like to hear lol

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 09:29 PM
His not consistent enough to beat you noel
you way more active then he is using your jab scoring punches...

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Best way to end things here is stick up a poll and see who favours who as the actual winner of the clash or this **** will run forever and i'd rather see Fight2beat get his chance

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Best way to end things here is stick up a poll and see who favours who as the actual winner of the clash or this **** will run forever and i'd rather see Fight2beat get his chance

this is gonna turn into the abuse league lol whens the first title fight lol

KING 2K10
03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Nolan..Wtf..I have'nt seen one thread from you today..A couple of posts(jabs) here and there,that's it. Come with a hard right hand,a thread that will have charlie crying..Come on, you know how to press his buttons.

If not,then you know charlie will be on later and im sure you got something comin your way. Thats just more points for him on the scorecards..

If i see you taking too much punishment and not fighting back,i'm gonna have to stop this fight and Zelenoff wins by TKO..

You're still my boy Nolan,and I am rooting for you, but you been too quiet lately..Go back to your early style of like 6 threads in a row bashing the **** outta charlie.

KING 2K10
03-26-2009, 09:51 PM

Fight2beat needs to prove himself first..Come with something that makes him worthy of getting in this battle with charle..All he has said was the typical "i'll fight you" stuff...He needs to come with the ultimate diss thread so ppl know who he is and he's not just known as a noob..Then he will definitely be a contender.

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Nolan..Wtf..I have'nt seen one thread from you today..A couple of posts(jabs) here and there,that's it. Come with a hard right hand,a thread that will have charlie crying..Come on, you know how to press his buttons.

If not,then you know charlie will be on later and im sure you got something comin your way. Thats just more points for him on the scorecards..

If i see you taking too much punishment and not fighting back,i'm gonna have to stop this fight and Zelenoff wins by TKO..

You're still my boy Nolan,and I am rooting for you, but you been too quiet lately..Go back to your early style of like 6 threads in a row bashing the **** outta charlie.

its all a game plan mate take the early rounds have a breather round 7-8 let him use up what energy hes got left then in 9 BOOOOOM nasty right hook opens a cut abouve the eye then 10 work it and the ref calls it i win by tko lol just working behind the jab at the mo waiting for an opening

The RealDeal
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Fight2beat needs to prove himself first..Come with something that makes him worthy of getting in this battle with charle..All he has said was the typical "i'll fight you" stuff...He needs to come with the ultimate diss thread so ppl know who he is and he's not just known as a noob..Then he will definitely be a contender.

I'm glad I elevated MY status as a contender but as Gully Gad said maybe I should step down until Nolan Vs Zelenoff is finished but as we know Nolan is calming down.

On the plus side I recommended my boy Nolan take time off for fear of damage to his mental health and I am glad he did but it's left a gap where the Zee came on and I ended up being the next call out.....

Ok heres what I think, I'll keep up my assist while Nolan and Zelenoff continue, that way I can be a sub should Nolan need to drop out or in the unrealistic scenario be dropped out by the Z Train.

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm glad I elevated MY status as a contender but as Gully Gad said maybe I should step down until Nolan Vs Zelenoff is finished but as we know Nolan is calming down.

On the plus side I recommended my boy Nolan take time off for fear of damage to his mental health and I am glad he did but it's left a gap where the Zee came on and I ended up being the next call out.....

Ok heres what I think, I'll keep up my assist while Nolan and Zelenoff continue, that way I can be a sub should Nolan need to drop out or in the unrealistic scenario be dropped out by the Z Train.

im not shot yet and even if the worst shud happen ive got a rematch clause lol this is gonna be like barrera/morales

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:25 PM

there ya go m8 ive unleashed a brutal onslaught lol

The RealDeal
03-26-2009, 10:27 PM
im not shot yet and even if the worst shud happen ive got a rematch clause lol this is gonna be like barrera/morales

Well lets get it on, I'll be here providing an assist as always and if the Z Train thinks he can handle me then let it be !

Otherwise he needs to let the Nolan Vs Zelenoff escapade come to a conclusion.

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
We need a poll to declare the winner of the Nolan/Z'ee battle

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Well lets get it on, I'll be here providing an assist as always and if the Z Train thinks he can handle me then let it be !

Otherwise he needs to let the Nolan Vs Zelenoff escapade come to a conclusion.

im booked for my next 2 fights now that bum fight2 is next then a real battle with wbo champ roger yo im training harder than ive ever trained

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
We need a poll to declare the winner of the Nolan/Z'ee battle

it needs to go on threads to make it fairover 12 threads who was the bigger badder fighter and put it to the poll

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Just do the poll nolan to decide who we declare the winner then we can move this **** on..

Get some good training in against Fight2beat i mean the dude hasnt even a avatar how hard do you think his actually trained for the fight? But the champ Roger Yo is a serious veteran of the sport so be on your P's and Q's

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Just do the poll nolan to decide who we declare the winner then we can move this **** on..

Get some good training in against Fight2beat i mean the dude hasnt even a avatar how hard do you think his actually trained for the fight? But the champ Roger Yo is a serious veteran of the sport so be on your P's and Q's

its on m8 not im gonna make a drink to get my training underway for fight2beatoneoff

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Good luck...And may the force be with you

Knock that white boy out!!!

lol