View Full Version : Zelenoff Chugging Snapple

RenegadeT
03-25-2009, 03:43 PM
The video charlie put up a few months back ,that he doesnt want you to see...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t2Dg5Im-zig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t2Dg5Im-zig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THE REED™
03-25-2009, 03:47 PM
lmao at the rocky music

White Hope
03-25-2009, 08:44 PM
is that danny nolan????

The RealDeal
03-25-2009, 08:58 PM
is that danny nolan????

Your about as funny as aids.

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 09:33 PM
lol nah give Charlie Z a chance!!

I'd rather him bust jokes like that then some of the **** his said lately

KING 2K10
03-25-2009, 11:06 PM
is that danny nolan????

Hahaha.....Danny,he's starting to gain the upper hand on you..You been slowing down on your diss posts..You better get to stickin and movin again or Charlie might tko you out of TPS.. :boxing:

White Hope
03-25-2009, 11:12 PM
he aint even in the tps King09???? wtf danny nolan??? mutha****ers in the ***** PS....... ill knock that ****** outt

The RealDeal
03-25-2009, 11:20 PM
he aint even in the tps King09???? wtf danny nolan??? mutha****ers in the ***** PS....... ill knock that ****** outt

I'll ****ing knock you out and your dad, hell I'll even knock the other inbred TPS mothers out while I'm at it !!!

You aint got **** *****, your weaker than a hamster in a cage !!

I'll whoop your head boy !!!

White Hope
03-25-2009, 11:49 PM
anytime fake deal..... bring It I will KILL U anytime anywhere bittch...... bring it ****** i will break all your remaining teeth dumb mutha****kker

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 11:52 PM

lolol Gwan Charlie keep weaving and ducking bruv...

Charlie is gaining the upper hand on Nolan at this very moment in time..
His took all Nolan had to offer and Nolan as burnt himself out while Charlie Z is coming on strong late in the fight...

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 11:53 PM
anytime fake deal..... bring It I will KILL U anytime anywhere bittch...... bring it ****** i will break all your remaining teeth dumb mutha****kker

lol

Real Deal is my boy but step back bruv let the Nolan/Z fight finish first before we start a new row...

KING 2K10
03-25-2009, 11:55 PM

Charlie..Lets get down in some basketball..You wanna hoop?? I'll come to LA

KING 2K10
03-26-2009, 12:02 AM
lol

Real Deal is my boy but step back bruv let the Nolan/Z fight finish first before we start a new row...

Nolans finished..He had no stamina..Charlie waited it out and BANG!! Came with a finisher..Im dissapointed in Nolan..I really thought he was gonna win this battle

White Hope
03-26-2009, 01:09 AM
king09 basketball???? boxinggirl challenged me to a 1 on 1 but hey shhit, if u wanna play 1 on 1 lets go homie..... poinsettia park in hollywood

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 05:19 AM
Nolans finished..He had no stamina..Charlie waited it out and BANG!! Came with a finisher..Im dissapointed in Nolan..I really thought he was gonna win this battle

I agree i think Charlie as got this..

Nolan was fine at first fighting each round with fury but now its late in the fight his punched himself out while Charlie Z is coming on stronger...

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 09:23 AM
is that danny nolan????

id show yu what i look like but i dont want u knockin one off over it of printing it of and violating it or beating it up like the hard bastard you are

The RealDeal
03-26-2009, 10:04 AM

The irony in that post really made me laugh.

Your the dumb fake and the anytime, anywhere won't be the case because you'll be calling me out to L.A.
You don't have the balls to leave your own backyard.

Stick to Hamster and Guinea Pig fights....

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5771/olympicsguineapigs.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=olympicsguineapigs.jpg)

ßringer
03-26-2009, 10:32 AM
The mother****er in that video chugging the Snapple looks just like "Chunk" from "The Goonies". :lol1:

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 11:57 AM
i aint finished at all boys i was just gettin started and i got told i was going to far so i chilled a tad oh and i moved house yesterday thats why i binqiet but now im back and Zs gonna get it twice as bad

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Charlie..Lets get down in some basketball..You wanna hoop?? I'll come to LA

z is a back ally rent boy his dad told him all he knows thats y hes so thick ya dont wanna play with him he will ko ya and his dad will touch ur balls while ur out

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 12:05 PM
i aint finished at all boys i was just gettin started and i got told i was going to far so i chilled a tad oh and i moved house yesterday thats why i binqiet but now im back and Zs gonna get it twice as bad

lol

Nolan is coming out strong for the championship rounds...

How did the house moving go?
I hate that ****! Stuff everywhere takes weeks until your settled

THE REED™
03-26-2009, 12:07 PM
lol

Nolan is coming out strong for the championship rounds...

How did the house moving go?
I hate that ****! Stuff everywhere takes weeks until your settled

weeks?!

months! i moved in my house last june... i still have boxes everywhere... LOL

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 12:09 PM
weeks?!

months! i moved in my house last june... i still have boxes everywhere... LOL

lol

It is a nightmare i hate moving its just one of those things that i stress out over weeks in advance and weeks after

The RealDeal
03-30-2009, 07:51 PM

Well boy you just said earlier I need to come to your gym but do you not remember saying this ***** ?

Your such a fake ass looser, I would dominate you like white on rice man, I would hurt you and Fuk you up like the whore you are !!!

You come on over here son, all expenses paid except for the medical attention your gonna need, thats free in this country so your alright.

Edward Hitler
03-30-2009, 08:01 PM
lol

It is a nightmare i hate moving its just one of those things that i stress out over weeks in advance and weeks after

yeah tell me bout it was a rite mission gettin it all done but nearly got it all sorted now our lass *****in about it so had to get it done asap lol