View Full Version : Be honest...has Charlie made you tempted to turn pro?

Clegg
03-24-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm not talking about turning pro and trying to become the best. I'm sure we are all realistic enough to know that none of us are particularly good boxers, but I can't be the only one thinking "Hmm, I could easily KTFO that twat, if I lived near by, I'd turn pro, beat one of these hillybilly retards and shag his mum (who is also his sister)'.

I look at these inbred morons throwing weak punches, and having such piss poor conditioning that they can barely reach the end of the first round without collapsing, and I genuinely think that I could build up a 4-0 record in the space of 20 minutes, just fighting Zelenoff, Strege, Dumbass and whatever random crackhead is on the card that particular night.

It's not about thinking I'm hard, but the fact is that I once sparred a girl who was about 5'2. I once ran for over 3 minutes without having a near-death experience. I therefore have a better resume than the rest of them.

So, am I the only one who has had this thought? I can honestly say that if someone offered me a fiver to box Zelenoff in my hometown, I'd do it. Anyone else?

I Got Bummed
03-24-2009, 05:23 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8788/steamroller1.jpg

larryx
03-24-2009, 05:58 PM
yep..............................

The RealDeal
03-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Aye, for a fiver and a can of Irn Bru I'd fight Zelenoff.

Like you said Clegg its not like you have to be super conditined agaist these trailer park guys.

I could easily build a wining record in TPS and then walk away.

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 07:55 PM
I reckon i'd stand there let charlie shout all this gangsta bollocks throwing
gang signs up and the what not ask the dude filming it for youtube if he was ready and then just smack the C*nt in the mouth

Ten to a pound he runs off crying holding his jaw
thats if he gets up......

ßringer
03-25-2009, 02:42 AM
The boys in the "Trailer Park Series" make the guys who frequently enter "Toughman" competitions look like Elites.

Roger Yomama
03-25-2009, 03:02 AM
I'm not particularly interested in turning pro, and I'm definitely no hard man but I would smack the ****e out of that cunt. My KO ratio would be better than either Clit brother too! :boxing:

Mersey
03-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Watching his vids got me to start boxing.

White Hope
03-25-2009, 06:05 AM
i am gonna be middleweight tps champion by the end of 09 mark it down

KING 2K10
03-25-2009, 06:13 AM

Charlie...Why did you kill Nolan?? I thought you were just kidding..That MUF*CKKKKERR is F*CKKKINN gone..We have'nt heard from him since you put the hit out on him..

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 06:20 AM

Hold Up!!!

*Gully traps out the room comes back with A4 paper and a biro*

Done......

larryx
03-25-2009, 10:19 AM

my 7 year old child could win a belt fighting you inbred no talent waste of space bums

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 12:48 PM
The only thing Charlie is gonna be at the end of 09 is a lesbian

larryx
03-25-2009, 01:13 PM
charlie dont you watch the video's of yourself training and sparring...you suck...you suck just like the rest of those bums..ya'll are all trash..trailor trash at that

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 03:37 PM

ur a lightweight ur never gonna take middle u started cryin when another lightweight hit u a middle wud kill u u really are a thick cunt

is ur daddy still touchin up little boys

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Charlie...Why did you kill Nolan?? I thought you were just kidding..That MUF*CKKKKERR is F*CKKKINN gone..We have'nt heard from him since you put the hit out on him..

im in witness protection m8 now the LA russian mafia are lookin for me

THE REED™
03-25-2009, 03:41 PM
id back hand the **** out of chuck

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 03:46 PM
id back hand the **** out of chuck

like the movie how high dish him a pimp hand talc and all lol

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 03:49 PM
One good thing about charlie Z well two things

1)He gives me bare Joke
2) His bird

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 03:50 PM
One good thing about charlie Z well two things

1)He gives me bare Joke
2) His bird

pull a 50 out on her she will be bouncin on dick straight away

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Mate it would'nt even take money
just pull my johnson out period and she'd be all over it like Jodie marsh with a willy

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Mate it would'nt even take money
just pull my johnson out period and she'd be all over it like Jodie marsh with a willy

hahaha yeah init lol z wont like this u no he will be callin more hits in from the mob lol

The Gully Gad
03-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeh i have pals in the underground world nolan so they would tell me if a hit had been arranged on the gully one..

Got me vest on anyway so i should be safe

Boxingwizard
03-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Well I never though about turning pro and after watching Zelenoff's fight against Harley, I wouldn't even consider going pro. You have to train seriously fight some amatuer bouts here and there, you can't just turn pro like a piece of **** like what Charlie did. The way Charlie turned pro is only what retards do.

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Well I never though about turning pro and after watching Zelenoff's fight against Harley, I wouldn't even consider going pro. You have to train seriously fight some amatuer bouts here and there, you can't just turn pro like a piece of **** like what Charlie did. The way Charlie turned pro is only what retards do.

MMMMMMMYYYY NNNAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEE ISSSSSSSSS CHHHHHHHHAAAAARRRRLIIIIIEEE!!!! said in the voice of a retard

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 03:14 PM

lol you are so funny fu.cking *****... you cant take it fa.ggot

The Gully Gad
03-27-2009, 05:59 PM
I think Charlie is ducking Fight2beat

He wants a warm up fight after Nolan tore him a new one