View Full Version : I never been this aggravated before!!!!!!!

White Hope
03-24-2009, 07:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gzgWjv15pw

thats what Im a do to Pimp and danny nolan, danny u ****kking ***** for talking bout my family, getting family involved.... id take someones life for my family u asswhipe...... I hope u and and your mother die this year....... ***gget

ßringer
03-24-2009, 08:04 AM
It took you 9 punches to put a small tear in a piece of paper.........You fail.

squealpiggy
03-24-2009, 08:29 AM

thats what Im a do to Pimp and danny nolan, danny u ****kking ***** for talking bout my family, getting family involved.... id take someones life for my family u asswhipe...... I hope u and and your mother die this year....... ***gget

Have you stopped sucking yet Charlie? Oh wait, I guess a man's gotta make a living somehow.

larryx
03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
charlie why are you breathing so hard after 30 seconds with a piece of paper????man you need counciling...fast

Clegg
03-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow, you beat up a piece of paper.

Now that your career is on a roll, where do you go from here? I heard there's a piece of cardboard that's been insulting you, are you gonna step up?

The RealDeal
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Wow, you beat up a piece of paper.

Now that your career is on a roll, where do you go from here? I heard there's a piece of cardboard that's been insulting you, are you gonna step up?

Wow steady on there Clegg, I think we need to move up to plastic bag first lad, aint no way Charlie can jump straight up to cardboard. Thats crazy talk !

Tuggers1986
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
I've seen this Zelenoff fella take alot of stick on this site.

So.......

I've just looked at some of his videos and then came here and read a few of his old posts.

My conclusion.......

WHAT A DICK!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 01:51 PM

lolol

Charlie is fuking ace!

Was you crying mate when you wrote that you sounded in a spot of bother there..

Nolan isnt gonna take kindly to this you know Charlie Z
Nolan is part of the British Connection the British link up: Just watch your back Bruv..

THE REED™
03-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Charlie.... you... are.... a *****... point blank period... end of

you are ALLLLLL talk....

anybody can make videos sayin "mothafu.cka" every 3 words.. and hit a heavybag... my 6 yr old cousin can hit a heavybag...

YOU ARE A QUITTER... *****!

THE REED™
03-24-2009, 01:59 PM
Look at that fake piece of glass in his ear ROFLMAOOOOOO

katsidismichael
03-24-2009, 03:07 PM
charlie why are you breathing so hard after 30 seconds with a piece of paper????man you need counciling...fast

30 seconds of POWER PUNCHING!

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Charlie.... you... are.... a *****... point blank period... end of

you are ALLLLLL talk....

anybody can make videos sayin "mothafu.cka" every 3 words.. and hit a heavybag... my 6 yr old cousin can hit a heavybag...

YOU ARE A QUITTER... *****!

lol

Dont forget Bittch after every sentence Reed..

RenegadeT
03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
he got gassed quickly , struggling for breathe after a dozen punches to a heavy bag on the floor ,doesn't bode well

even though i havent seen the hillbilly ,i can see the Z Man quitting early again , all these daft power shots will not come into effect when he realises he has to trade with someone hitting him

The RealDeal
03-24-2009, 05:20 PM
he got gassed quickly , struggling for breathe after a dozen punches to a heavy bag on the floor ,doesn't bode well

even though i havent seen the hillbilly ,i can see the Z Man quitting early again , all these daft power shots will not come into effect when he realises he has to trade with someone hitting him

You sure you aint seen the Hillbilly video where he smokes and has can of beer then punches one of those machines with the flashing lights then a guy holds up sandals and he punches them ?

Funny stuff man.

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
I'd bang his bird though!

katsidismichael
03-24-2009, 07:00 PM
charlie looks ready!

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 08:29 PM
I hope Nolan is alright..

I know theres a hit on his head from the state side connection
Just hope it aint caught up with him...

KING 2K10
03-24-2009, 08:43 PM

Unfortunatley,Nolan was murdered last night..They found 2 dead bodies in a home in the west ham section of London..The bodies were identified as Daniel Nolan and Jeremy Nolan(his father)..They both were found with their throats slashed and urine on their bodies..Authorities believe that this was some sort of "mob hit"

The RealDeal
03-24-2009, 08:44 PM

Don't worry, he hasn't been on today because I told him to have a day off.

I'm glad he took my advice as it was getting too much and I was worried for his mental health.

You need a day off from the internet here and there because if you don't it will eat you up !

I didn't want to bring Zelenof into the equation but he is a prime example of staying on the internet too long and it eats you up.

I just didn't want Danny suffering the same fate.

The Gully Gad
03-24-2009, 10:27 PM
So which one is it?

Has Nolan been gunned down by a Mob sent from the stateside connection Charlie Z?

Or has real deal really told Nolan to take a day off in fear of mental breakdown?

Tune in 2moro to find out..

Edward Hitler
03-25-2009, 04:37 AM

i swear to god I SWEAR TO GOD...... no fingers crossed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEEEEEXT oh yeah i forgot

***GIT

The RealDeal
03-25-2009, 03:29 PM
i swear to god I SWEAR TO GOD...... no fingers crossed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEEEEEXT oh yeah i forgot

***GIT

Glad you took a day off Danny, you will feel better for it.

Don't worry brah, I'll keep an eye out for any signs of a mental breakdown.

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 09:28 AM

wow u really are thick as **** ive told u how many times DANNYS MUM = VERY DEAD so theres no chance of her dying again anytime soon tho u keep sayin u hope she dies lol thick cunt

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 12:18 PM
If Charlie Z'ee talks about Nolan's mother again ima slap the words right outta that boys mouth..

Keep it on a level Charlie

U can diss a man without having to go there

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 12:55 PM
If Charlie Z'ee talks about Nolan's mother again ima slap the words right outta that boys mouth..

Keep it on a level Charlie

U can diss a man without having to go there

lol he aint got nothin to say looks like hes flagging and im gonna have to go in for the KO

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Takes Charlie Z though hours to reply..

His gotta get his sister to jump on the bike and row those muddy pedals to provide enough leccy so he can turn his computor on

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Takes Charlie Z though hours to reply..

His gotta get his sister to jump on the bike and row those muddy pedals to provide enough leccy so he can turn his computor on

i heard hes already banned for the petshop for killin amimals tryin to generate power lol and for shaggin the other animals

The Gully Gad
03-26-2009, 02:06 PM
I'd shag his bird though! hehe

Thought i would just throw that one out there again

Edward Hitler
03-26-2009, 03:50 PM
I'd shag his bird though! hehe

Thought i would just throw that one out there again

same m8 shes fiiiiiiiiiiiiine is she still with z ??

Edward Hitler
06-07-2009, 06:24 AM
bump...............................

BOLLOCKS
06-07-2009, 06:27 AM
It took you 9 punches to put a small tear in a piece of paper.........You fail.

It's harder than it looks.