View Full Version : Anyone else think it'd be right to kill terrorist scum Gerry Adams?

Michael Stone
03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
I think it would be a great idea.

I hate the idea that these scumbags who killed and/or encouraged the killing of innocent people are walking around free as a bird.

Many people would argue that serial killers should be put to death, and the same is true of Adams and his ilk.

beecherhq
03-23-2009, 04:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwMFn-cWjtY

a video of michael stone in action. Fookin nutter.

DeltaSigChi4
03-23-2009, 04:19 PM
So let me get this straight.

You feel that someone that kills or encourages killing should be killed.

Aren't you afraid that under YOUR own criteria, you'll be killed ....

you know, for advocating [encouraging] killing.

E

Michael Stone
03-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Well Delta, the key element is the person involved, and whether they are an ordinary, law-abiding civilian or not.

Those that kill innocent people are deserving of death. Those that kill the IRA are not deserving of death, because they have not killed innocents.

squealpiggy
03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
It would be wholly counter productive.

The RealDeal
03-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Why set up an alt if you feel so strongly about it ?
Do you want people to think different of you on your normal account ?

The Gunner
03-23-2009, 05:59 PM
The IRA were no more terrorists than the british empire were. :tool:

beecherhq
03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
"The troubles" have returned................ I always thought it would be boxingscene where it would flare up again.

Savino
03-23-2009, 06:34 PM
go for it lad.

Mozza
03-23-2009, 08:06 PM
The IRA were no more terrorists than the british empire were. :tool:

The IRA were terrorists and the splinter groups that remain are too.

DeltaSigChi4
03-23-2009, 08:10 PM
The key element is that the taking of life is involved.

How can you on one hand justify killing, and in another demonize those that do the EXACT same?

You're no different than they are, and at times worse. They, for the most part, realize they are killing. You're so delusional, you truly believe in your homicidal self-righteousness.

E

DeltaSigChi4
03-23-2009, 08:11 PM
The British empire were terrorists and the splinter groups that remain are too.

E

Mozza
03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
The British empire were terrorists and the splinter groups that remain are too.

E

And if that was true what exactly would your point be?

Patty Tanager
03-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Wouldn't it be fun if we where back in the old days, when people used to take the throne by force?. How long seriously are we going to continue with this monarchy for?.

Michael Stone
03-24-2009, 01:53 AM
The key element is that the taking of life is involved.

How can you on one hand justify killing, and in another demonize those that do the EXACT same?

I've already explained this. The difference between the two acts is the person being killed.

I had sex with an adult last night. Does this mean that I support people having sex with children?

Both involve a man having sex with someone, who cares who the person is, right? How can I justify sex, yet demonise those that do the exact same thing?

You're no different than they are, and at times worse. They, for the most part, realize they are killing. You're so delusional, you truly believe in your homicidal self-righteousness.

E

Not so. When you shoot someone in the face, there is blood everywhere, their body goes pure white and very cold, it's pretty easy to realise that you've killed them.

If you don't think that the IRA have a feeling of self-righteousness then I disagree, but the point is moot anyway. I judge criminals and their crimes by the act commited and who it was commited against, not by whether they felt self-righteousness at the time of the act.

The Gunner
03-24-2009, 03:50 AM
The IRA were terrorists and the splinter groups that remain are too.

So when the Germans we're invading us and we flew over and bombed them did that make us terrorists?

Speak not of what you know nothing about, one side of my family are British and the other half Irish so i try to be as unbias as i can.

The IRA were not terrorists, whatever they done to us we had done much much worse to them. You're a Scot like myself i see, so you consider William Wallace a terrorist? After all, like the IRA he wanted another nation out of his country and invaded that country killing innocent people. It was war and there were casualtys....Do you think innocent Irish people wern't killed too? Come on now.....You're right about these Splinters groups though, they're terrorist scum.

Mozza
03-24-2009, 07:32 AM
So when the Germans we're invading us and we flew over and bombed them did that make us terrorists?

Speak not of what you know nothing about, one side of my family are British and the other half Irish so i try to be as unbias as i can.

The IRA were not terrorists, whatever they done to us we had done much much worse to them. You're a Scot like myself i see, so you consider William Wallace a terrorist? After all, like the IRA he wanted another nation out of his country and invaded that country killing innocent people. It was war and there were casualtys....Do you think innocent Irish people wern't killed too? Come on now.....You're right about these Splinters groups though, they're terrorist scum.

Who said innocent Irish people weren't killed? You seem to be using the argument that because the Irish were ****ed over that makes it okay to blow up cars well I'm sorry but that is terrorism. I don't know what you can call blowing up a shopping centre other than terrorism.

The Gunner
03-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Who said innocent Irish people weren't killed? You seem to be using the argument that because the Irish were ****ed over that makes it okay to blow up cars well I'm sorry but that is terrorism. I don't know what you can call blowing up a shopping centre other than terrorism.

If you mean Omagh then that wasn't the IRA that was one of those ****ing dip**** splinter groups. Those cunts are terrorists. The Original IRA targeted militery targets.

Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness have both came out and said these people are peices of ****.

DeltaSigChi4
03-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Unless you can UNEQUIVOCALLY prove [note: you can't] that no government, including the worthless one you swear allegiance to, has never killed a single innocent person [note: again, you can't], then your little self-righteousness is quite out-of-place with the whole *insert group here* killed innocents, and that is what separates *insert worthless rogue nation here* from them.

UK = terrorists.

Source: India; Ireland; Scotland; United States [revolutionary war]; Africa; Australia; et cetera.

E

Iamnotausername
03-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Unless you can UNEQUIVOCALLY prove [note: you can't] that no government, including the worthless one you swear allegiance to, has never killed a single innocent person [note: again, you can't], then your little self-righteousness is quite out-of-place with the whole *insert group here* killed innocents, and that is what separates *insert worthless rogue nation here* from them.

UK = terrorists.

Source: India; Ireland; Scotland; United States [revolutionary war]; Africa; Australia; et cetera.

E

What the **** you on about?

Americans shouldnt be lecturing us on keeping out of world affairs and the killing of innocents. I'm pretty sure you've done it on a grander scale then we ever could. You dont know **** about the situation, you're probably just some kid with an irish granny who's watched too many youtube vids.

DeltaSigChi4
03-25-2009, 06:25 PM
As far as I KNOW, I've never killed any innocents. I've never directly killed anyone and am CONSTANTLY protesting against the exploitation of innocents. But hey, what do I know?

I'm a CITIZEN OF THE WORLD and I can lecture whoever I damn well please. You're in Irak right with to them, muppet.

E

Iamnotausername
03-25-2009, 07:17 PM
As far as I KNOW, I've never killed any innocents. I've never directly killed anyone and am CONSTANTLY protesting against the exploitation of innocents. But hey, what do I know?

I'm a CITIZEN OF THE WORLD and I can lecture whoever I damn well please. You're in Irak right with to them, muppet.

E

What are you on about? I think you've been munching on too many E's E.
By the looks of your name you're probably at university. Nothing worse than a hippy uni student who thinks they know everything about world affairs :nonono:

No one here has killed any innocent civilians so you're lecturing the wrong people, you're supporting a group in your posts that has killed innocent civilians and groups like that feed off of support from people like you so by my equation you're guilty by association. I support the route of dialogue so my conscience is fairly clean.

You're a citizen on the USA so there is no 'them' . By being a citizen of the USA you're just as culpable as I am for being in Irak.

Davros?
03-26-2009, 07:33 AM
the IRA were nothing but a bunch of thugs and i dont respect them at all, Its funny how things change back before the First world war several Irish groups killed people and are answer was to get the people that did it and blow there brains out it didnt really work, The British Empire was the greatest Empire the world has ever seen and i am proud of it.

DeltaSigChi4
03-26-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm not at any university and I have seen more of the world [from behind in the sights of a gas-powered semi-automatic rifle] than anyone in this thread.

The British Empire has killed [a lot more] innocents. To demonize or condemn the IRA [or any small group] for "killing innocents" while in the same hundred breaths proclaiming empire greatness is absurd. Comical even. This is comedy. When serious and true independent [or even governmental] investigations are performed on state vs. group murders, where a government [Ex:Peru] is compared in verified statistics [numbers] against an organisation [Ex:Sendero Luminoso] to document how many one side butchered and how many another side butchered, the state wins round two KO everytime. You have to be a) dense; b) simple; c) a mental retard; or d) a partisan muppet to not possess the common sense to comprehend the aforementioned.

E

Iamnotausername
03-26-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm not at any university and I have seen more of the world [from behind in the sights of a gas-powered semi-automatic rifle] than anyone in this thread.

The British Empire has killed [a lot more] innocents. To demonize or condemn the IRA [or any small group] for "killing innocents" while in the same hundred breaths proclaiming empire greatness is absurd. Comical even. This is comedy. When serious and true independent [or even governmental] investigations are performed on state vs. group murders, where a government [Ex:Peru] is compared in verified statistics [numbers] against an organisation [Ex:Sendero Luminoso] to document how many one side butchered and how many another side butchered, the state wins round two KO everytime. You have to be a) dense; b) simple; c) a mental retard; or d) a partisan muppet to not possess the common sense to comprehend the aforementioned.

E

You still dont get it.

No ones denying that the British Empire killed innocents. The IRA planted bombs in Omagh , London , Manchester over 60 years after Britain left Ireland. Killing families, kids people that werent born when Britain left Ireland and had nothing to do with any of that, the only reason they died was because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and happened to have been born in that particular place. If that isnt killing innocents then i dont know what is. How you can support them and in the same breath claim you're protecting the killing of innocents is beyond all comprehension and to support that you have to be a) dense; b) simple; c) a mental retard; or d) a partisan muppet to not possess the common sense to comprehend the aforementioned.

My point also stands that as a citizen of the US who has killed more innocents than we ever could (hiroshima, Iraq, Vietnam etc) you have no right to claim moral authority over us.

Mugwump
03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Adams and McGuinness risked their own lives coming to the table for peace negotiations when the war in Northern Ireland was raging.

They could easily have kept their heads below the parapet.

Mozza
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
If you mean Omagh then that wasn't the IRA that was one of those ****ing dip**** splinter groups. Those cunts are terrorists. The Original IRA targeted militery targets.

Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness have both came out and said these people are peices of ****.

No, I mean Manchester in 1996 for example.

Mozza
03-26-2009, 07:49 PM

E

Let's try this another way; do you think Americans can't condemn Al Qaeda?

KostyaTszyu44
03-27-2009, 06:48 AM
the british treated the irish horribly, the IRA just stood up and fought back

KostyaTszyu44
03-27-2009, 06:49 AM

thats what i mean also, americans storm into the middle east, push around every country and they suffer an attack and all of a sudden its the crime of the century :ugh: 3000 people dead in 9/11...how many iraqi civilians have america killed to date?

KostyaTszyu44
03-27-2009, 06:53 AM
the IRA were nothing but a bunch of thugs and i dont respect them at all, Its funny how things change back before the First world war several Irish groups killed people and are answer was to get the people that did it and blow there brains out it didnt really work, The British Empire was the greatest Empire the world has ever seen and i am proud of it.

what? raping and pillaging from india to australia? it was the greatest in terms of size etc but many atrocities were committed by british... they were awful to the boers in South Africa too..

they nearly eradicated the aboriginals here....yes i know im descended from white settlers in australia but still...

Davros?
03-27-2009, 07:10 AM

E

The Americans have killed many innocent people 2, a very rare and un talked about fact is what happened to many German women at the hands of the Americans at the end of the war there were hundreds of rapes reported, I am proud of the the history of my country and of the greatest empire the world has ever seen, people often demonize the empire without knowing many facts behind it, people talk about what happened in India without knowing any thing, India was not taken over by the British it was in fact controlled by the British east India company which was a completely separate commercial company, the Government took control of the company due to there treatment of the Indians and the company was abolished, the Empire did some terrible things that is true but it also did good, for example it abolished the slave trade before most other country including America, I am no idiot i love reading about the empire and would love to discus genuine facts with you rather than the crap you come out with. I am proud of my history and every British person should be.

Davros?
03-27-2009, 07:11 AM
what? raping and pillaging from india to australia? it was the greatest in terms of size etc but many atrocities were committed by british... they were awful to the boers in South Africa too..

they nearly eradicated the aboriginals here....yes i know im descended from white settlers in australia but still...

The Boers were dutch settlers them selfs.

Davros?
03-27-2009, 07:15 AM
If you want to talk about bad empires lets talk about the Belgian empire or the Roman empire which were much more bloody to there conquerd people, lets look at geniune facts.

DeltaSigChi4
03-27-2009, 12:57 PM
You still dont get it.

No. YOU don't get it.

No ones denying that the British Empire killed innocents.

But someone is saying that they're "proud" of the "great" empire of the British.

How you can support them and

Please provide sources [direct quotes] where I am "supporting" them. Please do so. Is it something you imagined? Voice in your head? Do you believe it was implied? I have never nor will I EVER support the killing of innocents. Period. You can't say the same. No one that posts that they're "proud" of the "great" British empire can say so. You support them and in the same breath condemn the IRA. That's the issue. Don't try to pull a War = peace; 2 + 2 = 5 on me.

My point also stands that as a citizen of the US who has killed more innocents than we ever could (hiroshima, Iraq, Vietnam etc) you have no right to claim moral authority over us.

I didn't do it. I also won't be found proclaiming how proud I am of those actions. I speak out against those cowardly and insidious acts on a constant basis. Create a thread about it and you will see. See my MyS and you will see. Hear me speak somewhere and you will see. You're confusing me with a chickenhawk; they have no right to claim moral authority over you. While I do. I don't support nor am I "proud" of the killing of innocents; most posting here are.

Not all U.S. Americans. Not the ones that are supporting or have supported the same or worse actions by the empirical military machine. They've supported or are "proud" of worse.

how many iraqi civilians have america killed to date?

Too many. Entirely too many. We behaved like war criminals. We WERE war criminals.

I am proud of my history and every British person should be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/103006banksy3.jpg

If you want to talk about bad empires lets talk about the Belgian empire

King Leopold. It was King L, not the Belgian people. They didn't even get anything out of it besides debt. L duped the parliament.

E

Davros?
03-27-2009, 01:28 PM
King Leopold. It was King L, not the Belgian people. They didn't even get anything out of it besides debt. L duped the parliament.

E

Yeah i know the goverment took control of the Congo after the problems they had there. There is nothing wrong with me saying i am proud of the empire it did things wrong but so has america you droped the only nuclear bomb the empire did nothing like that, there is no diffrence between me saying i am proud of the british empire than a italian saying he was proud of the roman empire its in our history.

Davros?
03-27-2009, 01:33 PM
You condem me for saying i am proud of the empire because it killed people well how far do you want to take it, I am proud of are naval history but these ships killed innocent people. What about the car industry they have killed many innocent people.

Iamnotausername
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
No. YOU don't get it.

But someone is saying that they're "proud" of the "great" empire of the British.

Please provide sources [direct quotes] where I am "supporting" them. Please do so. Is it something you imagined? Voice in your head? Do you believe it was implied? I have never nor will I EVER support the killing of innocents. Period. You can't say the same. No one that posts that they're "proud" of the "great" British empire can say so. You support them and in the same breath condemn the IRA. That's the issue. Don't try to pull a War = peace; 2 + 2 = 5 on me.

I didn't do it. I also won't be found proclaiming how proud I am of those actions. I speak out against those cowardly and insidious acts on a constant basis. Create a thread about it and you will see. See my MyS and you will see. Hear me speak somewhere and you will see. You're confusing me with a chickenhawk; they have no right to claim moral authority over you. While I do. I don't support nor am I "proud" of the killing of innocents; most posting here are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/103006banksy3.jpg

E

You're deluded, where did i post that i was proud of the 'Great British Empire' and supported their actions? you my friend are seeing things. As you said when you're replying to Davros, I didnt do it and neither did anyone here My grandparents were still a twinkle in my great-grandparents eyes when most of this stuff happened in ireland, so suddenly because I happen to be born here, I'm somehow responsible for it and have supported the actions of people living way before my time.

However, the IRA were killing innocents until 10 years ago (you know people buying their groceries and happened to be blown up by a bomb) and have actually killed a police officer recently for nothing more than the fact that he was a police officer and both Catholics and protestants in NI have united spoken out against it. Will you condemn the IRA for this? If you do then I will take back what i said about you supporting the killing of innocents, until then I'm going to assume you support them.

Of course I dont support the atrocities of the past, but at the same time I'm not going to go around prostrating myself because of it as you say 'I didnt do it'. I'm not proud of the bad things that Britain has done but I will tell you why I cant agree with you. When my grandfathers hometown (I am half italian) was taken by the fascist armies in WW2 and he had to see his older brother shot in the head, he was then taken to hard labour camps for being a partisan. He managed to escape, and found a British army base in Israel, instead of them taking him prisoner for being Italian he was clothed, fed and given the chance to fight for freedom. At the end of the war he was given honours and given full british citizenship. He has always said how he is eternally grateful to the British government for this and how when it came down to it Britain and its empire were the first to be stand up and be counted in the fight against evil tyranny. So sorry I cant accept you saying UK=terrorists, because whilst britain has done wrong, my grandfather is living proof that the Britain is not a terrorist nation and has been a force for good in the world aswell.

Davros?
03-27-2009, 01:43 PM
I cant stand people that try and hate on people for there views.

Davros?
03-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Of course I dont support the atrocities of the past, but at the same time I'm not going to go around prostrating myself because of it as you say 'I didnt do it'. I'm not proud of the bad things that Britain has done but I will tell you why I cant agree with you. When my grandfathers hometown (I am half italian) was taken by the fascist armies in WW2 and he had to see his older brother shot in the head, he was then taken to hard labour camps for being a partisan. He managed to escape, and found a British army base in Israel, instead of them taking him prisoner for being Italian he was clothed, fed and given the chance to fight for freedom. At the end of the war he was given honours and given full british citizenship. He has always said how he is eternally grateful to the British government for this and how when it came down to it Britain and its empire were the first to be stand up and be counted in the fight against evil tyranny. So sorry I cant accept you saying UK=terrorists, because whilst britain has done wrong, my grandfather is living proof that the Britain is not a terrorist nation and has been a force for good in the world aswell.

I completely agree with you, I never meant i liked the bad things the Empire did I don***8217;t, but I am proud of the good things the empire did, people always say the empire was bad but it did some very good things to and more people should admit this, the empire helped to get rid of the slave trade before most country***8217;s did including America the land of the free, although it did cause trouble in Africa it did bring in hospitals and infer structure such as railways it also helped the education systems in many colonies, it also spread Christianity throughout the world and the English language i could go on but I don***8217;t have time.

jollystomper
03-27-2009, 09:25 PM
the scottish were a big part of the british empire! (ie the scots pioneered the slave trade etc)
but i love it how some of them pretend to be victims of british imperialism!! LMFAO!!
they werent complaining at the time but now butter wouldnt melt in their pretty little mouths!!!

Mozza
03-29-2009, 01:24 PM
thats what i mean also, americans storm into the middle east, push around every country and they suffer an attack and all of a sudden its the crime of the century :ugh: 3000 people dead in 9/11...how many iraqi civilians have america killed to date?

You're a ****ing moron.

Mozza
03-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Not all U.S. Americans. Not the ones that are supporting or have supported the same or worse actions by the empirical military machine. They've supported or are "proud" of worse.

Such as? Even still, this is a rather futile argument. What you are doing is saying that some heinous crimes are okay so long as they are in retaliation to others. That's ****ed up logic.

paul750
03-29-2009, 02:20 PM
I've always thought it's laughably hypocritical that the IRA did exactly what it claimed to be wrong in the first place, which was killing innocent people and bullying. Lots of people even from nationalist backrounds didn't support it. It did a lot of harm to the economy as well, which has been put back together in recent years. Two wrongs do not make a right, and saying what the IRA did was right because of that is utter nonsense.

It might be a bitter pill to swallow for people to see Adams and McGuinness in important roles, but I think it's better just letting things be and moving forward. Lots of people don't really care anymore and just want to move on. Looking at things from a wider perspective, I've never really understood why people think they own anything. It's like the two fleas fighting over a dog argument.

DeltaSigChi4
04-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks for TELLING ME what I am saying. You must be a rocket scientist. That or suffering from a neurological disease. Seek medical attention.

E

Rebel_General
04-25-2009, 02:28 PM

UK = terrorists.

E

Thought I'd take advantage of the resurrection of this thread.

Y'all know **** about this.

You do know that Scotland is part of the UK don't you?

Read up on your history boy.

You must be a damn yankee.

War For 94
04-26-2009, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwMFn-cWjtY

a video of michael stone in action. Fookin nutter.

Classic.

http://graphiteworks.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/12british_flag.jpg

Vivid Intent
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
LOL...Stone was a crazy bastard, I went to school with his son. He should have put a bullet in Gerry's head that day and did N.Ireland a favour. :killyou: