View Full Version : Danny Nolan I WILL CUT YOUR throat Bittch!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
03-22-2009, 10:43 PM
plllease bittch come to LA u ***gget COME HERE i will **** ure ass up, cut your throat and your arteries out, and hide your body somewhere...... just come down here U british ***gget u threatning me Huh, mutha****er I will BURY You u Lil **** sucking ***** I Hope ure mother gets raped u dumb ***gget come ON COME DOWN MUTHA****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER I will KILL U ****ING ***GGGET COME THE ****KKK DOWN BIIITTCH

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 10:43 PM
plllease bittch come to LA u ***gget COME HERE i will **** ure ass up, cut your throat and your arteries out, and hide your body somewhere...... just come down here U british ***gget u threatning me Huh, mutha****er I will BURY You u Lil **** sucking ***** I Hope ure mother gets raped u dumb ***gget come ON COME DOWN MUTHA****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER I will KILL U ****ING ***GGGET COME THE ****KKK DOWN BIIITTCH

Before you cut his throat do us a favour and hit the caps lock key.

Roger Yomama
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Good luck princess. At least if you use a knife you stand a chance of actually doing some damage. Those punches you throw wouldn't register on Amir Khan!!!!

mathed
03-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Charlie, do this shiz man!! Get on the plane and film it live and post it here so we all can see.

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Before you cut his throat do us a favour and hit the caps lock key.

lolol

Like no one told him its rude to shout

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
man how many more time ma mums dead m8 want me to spell that out D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E>>>>>>>>>>>>A>>>>>>>>>>>>>D u no dead as in not alive u keep sayn u hope she gets raped but as shes DEAD i doubt it want me to make it a bit clearer lol

THRILLA77
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
A lil ****en hillbilly made u quit and every one seen it......so ur just a joke.....

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:53 PM
A lil ****en hillbilly made u quit and every one seen it......so ur just a joke.....

hes called 2 of use out even offered to pay for me to fly there accepted and hes run away again

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Charlie can we have some more video's please

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Charlie can we have some more video's please

yeah im still waiting for the boxing scene dis about how he wants us all to die and **** and biggin up esb

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Dont include me in that list Nolan ur on your own there

heheheh

Nah mate i await that Hardcore diss track with half a semi

Come Charlie drop the track

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:08 PM
im not talkin a youtube track i ment on here lol i dont want the whole world knowing im a better rapper than he is cos they will want a a dis back rap postin and im shy haha, seriously tho any war me an z got goin id rather it stayed on here cos i wont be makin no youtube vids

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh you want the actual lyrcial battle to take place here?

Oh i get ya..

Thought Nolan was doing a rap video

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh you want the actual lyrcial battle to take place here?

Oh i get ya..

Thought Nolan was doing a rap video

lol fuk that. ifi cud rap like snoop then yeah i would lol but im happy to keep it in here but as usual z done a runner he wont fight me in a ring he wont give me a rap battle on here. HES RUNNIN SCARED AINT YA Z !!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Charlie dont want none of Nolan

He dosent wanna fight
He dosent wanna rap
He dosent wanna play monopoly

Come on Z!!!

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Charlie dont want none of Nolan

He dosent wanna fight
He dosent wanna rap
He dosent wanna play monopoly

Come on Z!!!

YEAH COME ON ZELENOFF I RIPED UR GRANNY AND U AINT SAID **** !!!!

we thought u were a rap battle king ur jst a bum not just any bum ur dogs bum after its been violated by ur brother and ur dad come on ***** say sumthin back or u ****in scared cos u keep hiding behind let him comeill kill him cut his throat rape his mum **** my own sister wheres the rapping ur so good at

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh **** ur gonna let him get away with talking about your granny like that Z'ee?

heheh

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh **** ur gonna let him get away with talking about your granny like that Z'ee?

heheh

hes not here atm 8 hes going 3rds on the dogs arse

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:58 PM
lol

Aint this section great Courtesy of Big P...

Great place to post complete ****e about someone we dont know
Gain points and build rep same time

Whilst sitting back and watching a classic in the making im talking classic Morales/Barrera Pacquaio/JMM type Feud
with our very own Danny"Mr illiterate Nolan V Charlie"Byker Grove Z'ee

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 12:02 AM
lol

Aint this section great Courtesy of Big P...

Great place to post complete ****e about someone we dont know
Gain points and build rep same time

Whilst sitting back and watching a classic in the making im talking classic Morales/Barrera Pacquaio/JMM type Feud
with our very own Danny"Mr illiterate Nolan V Charlie"Byker Grove Z'ee

at the mo its shaping up to bemore like danny foreman vs smokin joe zelenoff

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Well i leave you to it for tonite Nolan...

Late as a muthafuker now im outta here

Until next time i need to gain more points and posts lol

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Well i leave you to it for tonite Nolan...

Late as a muthafuker now im outta here

Until next time i need to gain more points and posts lol

same m8 am off to bed will see what z has to say in the mornin i guess lol

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 05:37 AM
Still awaiting word from the man himself Mr.Z'ee

KING 2K10
03-23-2009, 06:06 AM

Charlie sure has been on a role lately about cutting throats and pissing on moms. But yea, this is pretty much the typical charlie z outburst post.....

"***gget come ON COME DOWN MUTHA****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER I will KILL U ****ING ***GGGET COME THE ****KKK DOWN BIIITTCH"

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Charlie sure has been on a role lately about cutting throats and pissing on moms. But yea, this is pretty much the typical charlie z outburst post.....

"***gget come ON COME DOWN MUTHA****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER I will KILL U ****ING ***GGGET COME THE ****KKK DOWN BIIITTCH"

see that proves hes a thick cunt he types with a stutter

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
M-m-m-m-my names Ch-ch-ch-ch-charlie Z, a-a-a-and one d-d-day i-i-i-i-im gonna b-b-be world ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-champion f-f-f-f-aggit mu-mu-mu-mu-mu-muther****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaer

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I think because Charlie Z is such an emotional chap it shows in his raps

larryx
03-23-2009, 12:17 PM
damn i think chalie is crying...

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 01:30 PM
damn i think chalie is crying...

i hope so then my work here is done lol

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh its as obvious as Teddy atlas being **** at predictions
that u have got to Charlie Z Noel

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh its as obvious as Teddy atlas being **** at predictions
that u have got to Charlie Z Noel

hopefully hes crying

fight2beat
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM

hey ***** be serious. face it you are just a fa.ggot ***** *****