View Full Version : Danny Nolan is an illiterate cunt...

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
...but he still managed to lay a devastating verbal smackdown on the singularly stupid Charlie Zelenoff.

I heard that after Kid Thunder made Zelenoff quit in the ring he went to Charlie's dressing room and made him quit at Scrabble, that's how stupid Zelenoff is.

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 09:37 PM
...but he still managed to lay a devastating verbal smackdown on the singularly stupid Charlie Zelenoff.

I heard that after Kid Thunder made Zelenoff quit in the ring he went to Charlie's dressing room and made him quit at Scrabble, that's how stupid Zelenoff is.

thanks for the thread m8 much appriaciated whats with the attack on me what did i do to u like

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 09:54 PM
thanks for the thread m8 much appriaciated whats with the attack on me what did i do to u like

i never claimed to be a genius ppl comment on my spelling all the time like its ment to hurt me i dont need to be a top draw speller i fix cars box and look after my daughter i aint writing a book and i can read perfectly fine u seem to have delevloped a problem with me and id like to no why

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
You silly sausage, you sent me a private message but you've set your profile so that you can't receive a response!

Here is my response

can i just ask seen as u havent replied yet what was with the illiterate cunt remark just out of curiosity i aint said **** about u

Because you're a cunt who can't read or write.

Actually it was all just a set-up to further diminish Charlie Suckemoff, don't take it personally. I've quite enjoyed reading your onslaught, most amusing.

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:50 PM
You silly sausage, you sent me a private message but you've set your profile so that you can't receive a response!

Here is my response

lol ah nice. i hope everyones enjoying reading it as much as i am writing it lol

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:15 PM
lolol

Squeal is killin it up in here with this thread!!

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:43 PM
its all goin on well all except charlie hes runnin scared again

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:45 PM
White Joke was ere not long ago
Graced us with one post and trapped before we could ask him for his autograph

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:48 PM
White Joke was ere not long ago
Graced us with one post and trapped before we could ask him for his autograph

sounds about rite that cunt cant even fart without ****tin his pants