View Full Version : I hope Danny Nolan Dies

White Hope
03-22-2009, 10:28 PM
like Honestly i hope this ***gget dies and his mom gets raped. literally ppl like him deserve to be 6 feet under, the dude talks non stoop **** but yet doesnt wanna come out and fight me, if u hate me that much Youd buy a ticket and go to los angeles, so what if U live in england ppl travel all over the world, so come On U dumb ****k suckking ***** after I smash U , I will make sure someone Smokes You aright..... i got connections u dumb ***gget..... come Out here u ****king *****, i will Piss in your mothers mouth u ***gget...... ure dad is a bitttch, I will break your dads face with my baseball bat u pusssy....... im giving U Until May to make it out here U ****kking Twat

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Don't hold back, Charlie, tell us how you really feel.

Oh but stop boxing because you SUCK.

White Hope
03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
im the greatest

THRILLA77
03-22-2009, 10:34 PM
im the greatest

far from the greatest

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
like Honestly i hope this ***gget dies and his mom gets raped. literally ppl like him deserve to be 6 feet under, the dude talks non stoop **** but yet doesnt wanna come out and fight me, if u hate me that much Youd buy a ticket and go to los angeles, so what if U live in england ppl travel all over the world, so come On U dumb ****k suckking ***** after I smash U , I will make sure someone Smokes You aright..... i got connections u dumb ***gget..... come Out here u ****king *****, i will Piss in your mothers mouth u ***gget...... ure dad is a bitttch, I will break your dads face with my baseball bat u pusssy....... im giving U Until May to make it out here U ****kking Twat

Well **** me it talks. yeah cos i can magic the money in 2 months belive me m8 i wud if i had the money to waste nut when ya got a family to feed wastable money isnt as much as it used to be but **** u said u wud pay or m didnt ya. so ill make u a deal the day the tickets turn up at my house ill come and fight ya actually no cos it wont be a fight ill come destroy u and ur bat and ur conections what the **** do u think ur russian mafia or sumthin u cant even connect 4 thick cunt like i said pay for the tickets ill kill ya

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 10:36 PM
im the greatest

At what? Quitting against a really bad fighter?

Lomachenko
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM

Do you try to be this stupid or does come natural:fing26:

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:56 PM

u will get ur wish one day m8 every1 gotta die sometime shame u wont be here to see it tho cos hbp`s gonna kill u in june lol

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:47 PM
lolol

**** Charlie Z and Nolan have got some cyber hatred!

mathed
03-22-2009, 11:50 PM
let's get it on!!!!!

Roger Yomama
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM

You haven't even got a cable tv connection you cunt!!

Shut the **** up and stop clogging up this site with your bull**** videos and illiterate rantings.

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:55 PM
hehe

An obvious sign for us to see that Nolan is getting to you
is well hence the thread title

U dont even know the man lol

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:57 PM
i thought charlie already did with his sister

White Hope
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... im training to Destroy Hillbilly Pimp june 20, so ****kk off... if nolan wants some let him come thru I will destroy him.....

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeh thats what im saying White Joke

Listen bruv good luck against Hillbilly
Knock that red neck muthafuker out

Nolan told me today via pm he was gonna make you suck his mates ****

THRILLA77
03-23-2009, 12:10 AM
the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... Im training to destroy hillbilly pimp june 20, so ****kk off... If nolan wants some let him come thru i will destroy him.....

every one wants to see u miss the heavy bag again lol.....come on bob hope u can do it....

Roger Yomama
03-23-2009, 12:14 AM
the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... im training to Destroy Hillbilly Pimp june 20, so ****kk off... if nolan wants some let him come thru I will destroy him.....

You are forgetting one thing, we have seen you fight. Who do you think you are fooling with all this tough man bull****? Go away, you sad little cretin.

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 12:16 AM

FUK EM !! have u heard ur self mr 10 a day all ur vids are the fukin same u pull the same gay face talk the same gay **** just wear different gay hats fuk me m8 im starting to think ur gay!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 12:16 AM
You are forgetting one thing, we have seen you fight. Who do you think you are fooling with all this tough man bull****? Go away, you sad little cretin.

Cretin you know lolol

Bloody Tyrant

The RealDeal
03-23-2009, 10:46 AM

Really ? so you won't travel to a fight but you want others to travel to fight you.

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Really ? so you won't travel to a fight but you want others to travel to fight you.

yeah good point

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Charlie Z is to much of a star thats why..
He get mobbed by the fans if he turned up in the uk

He as a massive youtube following in the uk

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Charlie Z is to much of a star thats why..
He get mobbed by the fans if he turned up in the uk

He as a massive youtube following in the uk

yeah by ppl who want him dead for crimes against boxing