View Full Version : Zelenoff give me attention thread...

Mersey
03-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Hey ppl

Instead of makin a million threads tryin to get attention from Z, post stuff here.

It's obvious that you are all makin threads just tryin to get a shout out on his videos. Give it up, he's a pro boxer not an online celeb.

THE REED™
03-22-2009, 02:22 PM
HES not a pro boxer.... hes a ****in idiot, with a boxing license, which ANYBODY can get

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey ppl

Instead of makin a million threads tryin to get attention from Z, post stuff here.

It's obvious that you are all makin threads just tryin to get a shout out on his videos. Give it up, he's a pro boxer not an online celeb.

lol ur the second one to say that lol dunno bout everyone else but i dont give to fuks what he says on youtube i just like winding ppl up and besides after the **** hes said about me i feel its my right to abuse if i wanted to get some fame i wouldnt use that cunt id just do the same thing but im not a bell end like him. and the tps part was made for ppl who want to make a million posts hence it wud still be on nsb but everyone complained ur right about the attention but its not cos we want our names in a youtube vid its cos we like to wind he cunt up its fun and we love it lol and if that makes us sad then **** it sad we will be lol

larryx
03-22-2009, 04:35 PM
anyone can get a boxing licence and fight in middle school gyms

The RealDeal
03-22-2009, 04:43 PM
anyone can get a boxing licence and fight in middle school gyms

Very true Larry.

I aint interested in his gay videos, he does about 5 a day. I enjoyed the banter to begin with and then decided to try and talk to the guy for real, I even told him he was getting better at boxing FFS !

Next thing I know hes made a thread telling all of us on Boxing scene to go fuk ourselves.

Why should I bother being friendly then ?

And yes I would throw him around like a dead cat, hes a skinny prick next to me. Aint no jiving I believe it when I say it and I don't just say it for attention.

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Very true Larry.

I aint interested in his gay videos, he does about 5 a day. I enjoyed the banter to begin with and then decided to try and talk to the guy for real, I even told him he was getting better at boxing FFS !

Next thing I know hes made a thread telling all of us on Boxing scene to go fuk ourselves.

Why should I bother being friendly then ?

And yes I would throw him around like a dead cat, hes a skinny prick next to me. Aint no jiving I believe it when I say it and I don't just say it for attention.

same here m8 i tried been nice and he didnt wanna no like so **** him hes gettin ripped until he crys like a girl

The RealDeal
03-22-2009, 05:39 PM
same here m8 i tried been nice and he didnt wanna no like so **** him hes gettin ripped until he crys like a girl

Aye mate, all aboard the rip Charlie a new arse hole Train !

MANGLER
03-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Dude's already got his own damn forum here don't he?