View Full Version : Versatile , Danny Nolan A bunch of ****ccking PUSSSSYYYYYS!!!!!!!

White Hope
03-22-2009, 06:37 AM
versatile kept saying he wants to fight me etc.... i said ok lets go and what bittch said where to come see me and box, he dissapeared.....

-danny the sonn of sorry asss bittch NOLAN told Him Ill pay for his expenses and he just keeps yapping his dirty mouth

-None of yall want nothing to do with Me

-****ING Pusssys, Nolan ure mom got pissed on i heard

KING 2K10
03-22-2009, 06:51 AM
charlies ready for war.......

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 12:41 PM
versatile kept saying he wants to fight me etc.... i said ok lets go and what bittch said where to come see me and box, he dissapeared.....

-danny the sonn of sorry asss bittch NOLAN told Him Ill pay for his expenses and he just keeps yapping his dirty mouth

Thats called a Golden Shower...

boxasmash
03-22-2009, 12:47 PM

so we all want some something to do with you?

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 01:07 PM
pay for my flights ill come tomorrow and shut u up for good cunt

White Hope
03-22-2009, 10:32 PM
nolan is a bittch i would kill him if we fought anytime anywhere

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 10:33 PM

How would you do that? Make him laugh to death?

Lomachenko
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM

youre right...we want nothing to do with your wankster ass

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 10:43 PM

the day the tickets arive at my door u will get ur wish m8 simple as that not sparrin not at ur gym a real fight or u gonna keep runnin ur mouth about how u offered to pay and i talked **** 2 options m8 pay up or shut up cunt

squealpiggy
03-22-2009, 11:45 PM

Story of your life, eh?

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:52 PM

You forgot anyplace

You can also be extra and add any month any week any day any hour any minute any second..You know like that...

Verstyle
03-22-2009, 11:53 PM
You're in the back now once you ran off like a pus when I called you out. You were a no show, proof is in the posts and everyone knows. So lets not say that. I'll deal with you after me and Kid Thunder settle this. I doubt you'd fight, just all talk.

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
Story of your life, eh?

nice that was most slick m8 lol

The Gully Gad
03-22-2009, 11:57 PM
I think Nolan should pay Versatile via paypal some funds for V'e to take the trip over and knock ya man out,Oh and also drop it on youtube for proff so Nolan can then release the funds
U know like some mafia type ****

lol

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 12:03 AM
I think Nolan should pay Versatile via paypal some funds for V'e to take the trip over and knock ya man out,Oh and also drop it on youtube for proff so Nolan can then release the funds
U know like some mafia type ****

lol

haha apparently hes gettin me some tickets then hes gonna gut me when i get there lol its ok tho he just mad cos i rapped bout his family and posted some pix of his mum and dad think it upset him a touch lol

The Gully Gad
03-23-2009, 12:05 AM
Fight fire with fire bruv you had no choice...

So ok..
Whats the delay then Charlie Z is there some tickets on route?

Like i actually believe thats gonna happen

squealpiggy
03-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Suckemoff should have money to spare now he's not paying that hooker to pretend to be his missus.

Edward Hitler
03-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Suckemoff should have money to spare now he's not paying that hooker to pretend to be his missus.

yeah and his boxing career is on the up after his 0-1 upset. he shud be loaded. hey charlie y dont u tell the nice ppl ur not gonna get no tickets cos ur a benefit scrubbin tramp u shudnt make promises u cant keep bruv