View Full Version : I am gonna Break this ***gggit Danny Nolan

White Hope
03-20-2009, 03:22 AM
im sick of you talkking non stop shhhit u ****ing bastard...... come to Los angeles I swear ill Pay your expenses u dumbb ****king ***ggot...... i hope your mom gets ass raped and cum jizzed all over her filthy mouth...... u ****kking british muthhafcukkker...... **** the UK u lil bitttch, I will ****kking kill u

White Hope
03-20-2009, 03:23 AM
****kking pusssy, come down here bitttch Ill ****kking slash your throat with my blade u No good Piecee of *****

kryo
03-20-2009, 04:12 AM
I would destroy you.

End.

Clegg
03-20-2009, 05:00 AM
Can't be bothered to read that, make a video about him instead.

PAC-BOY
03-20-2009, 05:07 AM
Hommmie you got serious issues if you let another man or kid get you like that.

The Gully Gad
03-20-2009, 06:32 AM
U wanna jizz in his mouth? Now call me old fashioned but that spells out
BottyBoy to me

What happened to plain old im gonna spark you talk?
**** ur taking trash talk to a new level a boy george type level

Anyway you could'nt break wind let alone Nolan
I Reckon Nolan beats the living ****e out of you and give's you tea and crumpets
afterwards to show theres no hard feelings

katsidismichael
03-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Danny is little ***** you would knock him out Chuckie!

joe strong
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
that's a laugh! You don't look like you can afford toothpaste.don't you live in your mothers trailer?

THE REED™
03-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Charlies Scizo

vein
03-20-2009, 10:45 AM
why don't u show us some fullspeed sparring with guys in your gym,,, i do fullspeed sparr every week..... it is almost good as a fight! show us u little ***** sh1t!

The RealDeal
03-20-2009, 11:50 AM
How about my Heavy bag against you charlie ? I'll send it asap via DHL

Heavy bag FTW !

andrewcuff
03-20-2009, 04:49 PM
that's a laugh! You don't look like you can afford toothpaste.don't you live in your mothers trailer?

Haha. He lives in his mother's trailer? LMAO :rofl:

Two Clips
03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm really surprised that Danny hasn't been all over this thread or is he banned?

The Gully Gad
03-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Danny must not be on cuz he'd be all over this like a thai prossie with a rich old white folk

Two Clips
03-20-2009, 05:27 PM
danny must not be on cuz he'd be all over this like a thai prossie with a rich old white folklmao!!!!!!!

Edward Hitler
03-20-2009, 06:31 PM
LOL wow im shocked that kind of outburst dont no what to say i think ive **** myself erm yeah................................. HAHAHA pay for my flights you couldnt aford the stamp to post tickets trailer boy. im suprised you have the internet to be honest must cut a big slice outta ya mums friday hooking job but i hear old whores dont make much cash. and mate howcan you say u willcrush anyone because you had 2 fights quit one in under 1:30 mins and the was a punchbag. you records is 100% losses ive seen a 14year old with downs with better technique and thats on my life m8. face it you get slapped like a ***** by everyone ur nothing like i said daddy Z needs a ****ing slap bringing up a cunt like you fool you even got beat out or the rap dis thread cos ur not good enough to think of a comeback

squealpiggy
03-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Haha. He lives in his mother's trailer? LMAO :rofl:

I think he's middle class. He's playing at being po'.

Mr Man
03-21-2009, 10:39 AM
I think he's middle class. He's playing at being po'.

From what I've heard, he actually has a wealthy father who pays for Charlie's living.

Edward Hitler
03-21-2009, 05:29 PM
im sick of you talkking non stop shhhit u ****ing bastard...... come to Los angeles I swear ill Pay your expenses u dumbb ****king ***ggot...... i hope your mom gets ass raped and cum jizzed all over her filthy mouth...... u ****kking british muthhafcukkker...... **** the UK u lil bitttch, I will ****kking kill u

AHAHAHA are u ****in jokin of what me talking **** ur the god of all gods when it comes to talking **** its the only thing your good at cos u cant fukin box ur the only guy ever to lose to the heavybag u do realise this ... EEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-21-2009, 06:28 PM
We have a name for peeps like charlie in my circles well we have a few like lol
but the one that fits him most is Mr.Bag a chat

Others words all fukin youtube talk and no action

Edward Hitler
03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
We have a name for peeps like charlie in my circles well we have a few like lol
but the one that fits him most is Mr.Bag a chat

Others words all fukin youtube talk and no action

i like the term smackhead lol

katsidismichael
03-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Charlie will knock you out FOLAN!

Imma break it thru ya skull homie!!!

Mersey
03-21-2009, 07:58 PM

Are u Zerp?

The RealDeal
03-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Who is Charlie's next fight after the junkie Hillbilly Pimp !?

Is it a homeless alcoholic ?

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 01:55 AM

whos folan name dont ring any bells, charlie couldnt knock out a wank i bet ur his boyfriend really i bet u only spelled my name folan cos he was nailing your arse and you couldn type very well. y dont u jump off his **** and shut the fuk up *****

Edward Hitler
03-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Who is Charlie's next fight after the junkie Hillbilly Pimp !?

Is it a homeless alcoholic ?

a heroin adicted retard with one leg and 3 teeth hes fighting 8 months after the pimp fight so hes got time to train for him