View Full Version : [LMAO!] Tim Sylvia Beat Up by WWE Star Kane???

RL_GMA
03-19-2009, 01:05 PM
LMAO...wooooww

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

Haglerwins
03-19-2009, 01:20 PM
There have been a couple of stories I think, of WWE guys ****ing up MMA people in the last couple of years.

THe TRiNiTY
03-19-2009, 01:51 PM
C'mon Tim. Even Mayweather beat up The Big Show. ;]

Alec900
03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Kane is as badass outside the ring as he is inside LOL
never fu*k with big red machine!
http://images.odeo.com/3/6/8/kane_hellfire.jpg

damn that mask was cool,he should still wear it

joe strong
03-19-2009, 02:06 PM
even thou wrestling is scripted these guys go hard 300 days/ year.mma guys train but only fight 2 or 3 times.mma sucks! I'd take abdullah" the butcher" at 70 over any mma guy in their prime

goblin
03-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Its funny cause even though time Sylvia is a fighter and all I CAN SOOOOOO picture Kane f*ckin him up..ESPECIALLY in his oldschool Kane outfit..Long cool hair, deadly lunatic crazy scary mask.. Ahhhh but we can't have that can we HHH? After all, Kane was actually getting better reactions then u huh? So lets **** on Kanes original storyline: While Kane was scarred for life focusing relentlessly on revenge on the Undertaker..Kane decided to go to a f*cken house party meet Katey Vick Rape her dead Corpse..And then for gettin bigger reactions than HHH.. we'll reward Glen Jacobs by Shaving off his head in embarrasing fashion,force him to take off his mask, have him stop wearing the cool red outfit and him go bare skinned, bald, a new human voice, and ofcourse no title shot for the rest of his career..F*ck you HHH u f*cken piece of sh...oops...lol..sorry kinda went on a rant there..back to the topic at hand...Screw Sylvia go Kane!!

Kakutogi-Gumi
03-19-2009, 02:21 PM
It's bull****. Jacobs was in Corpus Christi that day.

With that being said, Jacobs can take out Timmeh with his Catch ability.

msagrain
03-19-2009, 03:04 PM
C'mon Tim. Even Mayweather beat up The Big Show. ;]

Mayweather **** himself after tho. Bigshow wasn't even hurt.

Golden Boy 360
03-19-2009, 03:16 PM

mayweather accidently broke big shows nose

th4l3pr3ch4un
03-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Kane vs Sylvia would sell a million pay per views...

HHH vs. Fedor and Rey Mysterio vs. GSP on the undercard.

sleazyfellow
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM

Nah that was scripted, big show asked to be stiffed to make it look more real, and thats what he got.

Well that was prob. just a drunken brawl, wrestlers beat themselves up all year, i dont see why someone else couldnt beat them, esp. a mma guy.

Infern0
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
This fool gets taken down by a wrestler and you guys still say tyson wouldnt land a clean shot on one of these mofo's

res
03-19-2009, 05:16 PM
This fool gets taken down by a wrestler and you guys still say tyson wouldnt land a clean shot on one of these mofo's

Hahaha

The guys that pick MMA fighters to win in stand up against real Boxers (with the exception of two or three specific exceptions in MMA) are just off their rockers.

-MAKAVELLI-
03-19-2009, 05:44 PM
first brock now kane?

Rock vs Fedor

make it happen :D

THe TRiNiTY
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Where's Steve Blackman when you need him.

res
03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
first brock now kane?

Rock vs Fedor

make it happen :D

MMA would loose all credibility if that didn't go right.

It's defenders would still back it (The Rock is wrestler, there are plenty of college wrestlers that came into MMA so he is just another one).

THe TRiNiTY
03-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Funny enough, if this thread was Mayweather knocked out by some smaller MMA fighter, this would be ten pages long.

flipbjefrox
03-19-2009, 08:55 PM
lmao........................... even though hes not in ufc, dana white ****s his pants

JabSandwich
03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
its tim sylvia, a fire hydrant could kick his ass

Talon
03-19-2009, 11:00 PM
http://www.kanenite-central.com/images/20080129ecw2.jpg

vs

http://www.mmasplatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/tim_sylvia1.jpg

Naps
03-19-2009, 11:13 PM
http://www.evercrest.com/images2/ext/golddust.jpg

VS

http://img.fannation.com/upload/si_b...petruzelli.jpg

jakkups
03-19-2009, 11:13 PM
The story's from Ninja shoes which means it's pretty much bull. Wrestlemania is coming up and the word is that it is expected to about half the buys that it did last year. This is probably a rumour to get people talking about them in the hopes of increasing the buyrate. That being said I would love to see them fight. Kane via Chokeslam RD1.

Infern0
03-19-2009, 11:32 PM
How will mania do less buys? Undertaker Vs Shawn michaels ftw!

jakkups
03-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Maybe due to the build up not having near the same effect the last 2 WM have had. Mainstream media has not responded to it like they had previously and even with that match it still wouldn't entice the casual consumer to buy this PPV.

Infern0
03-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok, i don't care though, taker vs michaels will be awesome, even though we all know who wins!

jakkups
03-19-2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.evercrest.com/images2/ext/golddust.jpg

VS

http://img.fannation.com/upload/si_b...petruzelli.jpg

Goldust via Shattered Dreams Rd1.

Elemental Fist
03-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Kane also did shootwrestling, which is like the stiffest form of wrestling around:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1E-DNcEMG0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1E-DNcEMG0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jakkups
03-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Kingdom Pro Wrestling was faux shootwrestling, no different to WWE just that it was made to look realistic which is the Japanese way of Puro. The only decent fighter to come out of there was Saku, but what a fighter he was.

Elemental Fist
03-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Kingdom Pro Wrestling was faux shootwrestling, no different to WWE just that it was made to look realistic which is the Japanese way of Puro. The only decent fighter to come out of there was Saku, but what a fighter he was.

That's why I said shootwrestling to indicate that it's work like pro wrestling in general.

jakkups
03-22-2009, 03:23 AM
Shoot Wrestling is a real martial art, just under Kingdom Pro and UWF it was worked Shoot Wrestling as opposed to Pancrase who were real Shoot Wrestlers.

El Chicano
03-22-2009, 05:14 AM
LMAO...wooooww

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

Bwahahahahahaha, Kane ****ed up that trailer park trash, good ****. Good thing for Silvia that they got broken up before he got himself CHOKE SLAMMED!

2FastByFar
03-22-2009, 05:20 AM
This didn't actually happen.

"I was sitting at home at the time and someone told me that was the first Id heard about it. I hear I handled it pretty well though. Im happy with myself! Im pretty sure Tim wont hold a grudge." - Pro wrestler Glenn Jacobs (a.k.a. Kane) denying reports he beat up Tim Sylvia with some ground 'n' pound.

Elemental Fist
03-22-2009, 12:32 PM
This didn't actually happen.

This should /Thread.

goblin
03-22-2009, 03:31 PM
haha this is sweet..War Kane!!

Do u guys remember Kane's Debut?

Thats gotta be Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!
Thats gotta be KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!!

Sandwich
03-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Kane himself said it didn't happen. As bad as Tim Sylvia is, I don't think Kane could touch him even with the size differential.

Talon
03-29-2009, 01:44 AM
all it takes is 1 lucky/sucker punch from a big man to turn a pro into jelly.. an NFL player KOed shannon briggs

kane's probably just being modest.. the way he said that he heard about it sounds like he just doesnt want to incriminate himself or start more ****. it happened, its over, shake hands and go seperate ways

2FastByFar
03-29-2009, 02:42 AM
It's already been established that both men were in different parts of the country when this supposed incident occurred... It didn't happen.

RisAri0
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
the thing with pro wrestlers is that they lose themselves in their characters I bet... they do shows 3 or 4 times a week, not to mention rehearsing b4 showtime... they're probly numb emotionally wit all the **** they go through..

paul750
03-31-2009, 03:30 PM
all it takes is 1 lucky/sucker punch from a big man to turn a pro into jelly.. an NFL player KOed shannon briggs

kane's probably just being modest.. the way he said that he heard about it sounds like he just doesnt want to incriminate himself or start more ****. it happened, its over, shake hands and go seperate ways

I thought it was Briggs who kicked the NFL player's ass.

paul750
03-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Associated Press

MIAMI -- Former heavyweight boxer Shannon Briggs was ordered to pay $2 million to former University of Miami lineman Brian Stinson for breaking his eye socket during a nightclub fight in 2001.

Jurors on Friday sided with Stinson, who said his football career was cut short because of the injuries.

"This was not a fight," said Stinson's lawyer, Ken Padowitz. "This was a brutal beating."

A doctor testified that Stinson has limited vision in his left eye. The player was forced to miss scouting camps and now works as a counselor at a university in Washington.

Briggs said he would appeal.

"I am a big target and people think I have big pockets," he said. "It was a football party and I was a boxer. I shouldn't have been there."

Stinson, 27, testified that he began chatting with an unidentified woman at the bar after he arrived with a group of Hurricane players. He said Briggs berated her and then cursed him, shoving him through a door into an alley. Stinson said when he tried to return, Briggs punched him.

"All I could see were fists, and it was awful," he testified.

The 33-year-old Briggs countered that he was leaving the club when a woman called his name. He tried talking to her but was rebuffed by Stinson and Miami defensive end Quincy Hipps. After some shoving, bouncers tossed Stinson into the alley. Briggs said Stinson returned and tried to tackle him.

Briggs has 25 first-round knockouts during a 12-year boxing career. He earned a 12-round majority decision over two-time heavyweight champ George Foreman in 1997, causing Foreman to retire at the time. The next year, Briggs was stopped in the fifth round by Lennox Lewis.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press

ABOSWORTH
03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
The story's from Ninja shoes which means it's pretty much bull. Wrestlemania is coming up and the word is that it is expected to about half the buys that it did last year. This is probably a rumour to get people talking about them in the hopes of increasing the buyrate. That being said I would love to see them fight. Kane via Chokeslam RD1.

Yeah, I heard this was just a bull**** rumor on MMA Junkie..