View Full Version : King Mo Bandwagon Pit Stop!

Kakutogi-Gumi
03-19-2009, 03:40 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/80860/25foc3l.gif

Okay! When I say King, y'all say Mo!

King!

Palma
03-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Never heard of him. is he good?

Kakutogi-Gumi
03-19-2009, 04:39 AM
Oh Hell yeah. A phenom. Got a record of 3-0 against tough opponents. He's was also an Olympic wrestling alternate.

He's one of the rising fighters in the Sengoku promotion. His next fight is against the Lightheavy King of Pancrase, Ryo Kawamura. If you got HDNet, you can catch the show 10PM Friday.

Dice
03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
I dont kno about a phenom but King Mo Lawal is def a charasmatic fighter in the vein of Rampage Jackson that he acts a lil crazy and is still loved. I mean leave it to him to have traditional japanese women dance like freaky urban hip hop video girls.

What I like about him is that I think he needs to improve and he knows it. He sed in an interview that people are saying he should fight guys like Little Nog but he sed that its simply impossible right now because he's only 3-0 and has so much more improvements to make.

After a few fights King Mo is gonna be a bigger force and I think a fight against Kevin Randleman would really be a good test for him

Move BRICKS™
03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
King Mo is building his career the right way, by fighting decent opponents but not throwing himself into serious **** right off the bat. He's definitely got power in his hands, but his strong point is his wrestling. He needs to fight a submission artist to prove himself to me personally.

jakkups
03-19-2009, 11:47 PM
He's got skills and will get better. I still think he'd be a beast if he dropped to 185.