whos your team in the premership..

Rocky.
03-18-2009, 11:32 AM
whos your team in the premership..

None im scottish ya stupid irish cunt

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 11:45 AM
None im scottish ya stupid irish cunt
you dont say... so what are you doing on this thread ya slag?? go on **** away off!!

Rocky.
03-18-2009, 11:50 AM
you dont say... so what are you doing on this thread ya slag?? go on **** away off!!

Il post in any thread i want gypo, this is the limey section what you doing in here????

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Il post in any thread i want gypo, this is the limey section what you doing in here????
i follow football ya skirt wearing tart! have you got a promblem with that??

Rocky.
03-18-2009, 11:57 AM
i follow football ya skirt wearing tart! have you got a promblem with that??

Would that be the GAA kind, sure dont all you gypos call it soccer :lol1:

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Would that be the GAA kind, sure dont all you gypos call it soccer :lol1:
you are the worse kind of dog ****! must be rangers fan... you and jollystomper match made in heaven, now get off my thread your stinking the place up with ****....

Rocky.
03-18-2009, 12:08 PM
you are the worse kind of dog ****! must be rangers fan... you and jollystomper match made in heaven, now get off my thread your stinking the place up with ****....

Im a celtic fan bawbag, your no wanted in here, where in ireland does liverpool play??? funny how its all the big teams in england thats supported in ireland, no support for westham, spurs, aston villa, newcastle, glory hunting gypos.

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS, GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...........

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Im a celtic fan bawbag, your no wanted in here, where in ireland does liverpool play??? funny how its all the big teams in england thats supported in ireland, no support for westham, spurs, aston villa, newcastle, glory hunting gypos.

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS, GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...........
liverpool has a history of taking on young talented irish players more than any other club! thats why! you are some tramp too! a celtic supporter starting on a irish man have you no shame??? celtic is the biggest club in ireland bar none ya ****sucker!

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 12:38 PM
rockyc :owned2:

Rocky.
03-18-2009, 12:41 PM
liverpool has a history of taking on young talented irish players more than any other club! thats why! you are some tramp too! a celtic supporter starting on a irish man have you no shame??? celtic is the biggest club in ireland bar none ya ****sucker!

:rofl: because your irish i aint allowed to have a pop at you, shut up ya dumb gypo cunt :lol1:

Your a irish gypo who supports liverpool, your fair game in my book, and your right celtic are the biggest supported team in ireland, but you dont support them, so dont try and play the im irish so all you celtic fans should love me card :lol1:

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 12:47 PM
:rofl: because your irish i aint allowed to have a pop at you, shut up ya dumb gypo cunt :lol1:

Your a irish gypo who supports liverpool, your fair game in my book, and your right celtic are the biggest supported team in ireland, but you dont support them, so dont try and play the im irish so all you celtic fans should love me card :lol1:
i dont want you to love me!? but i do expect you not to **** all over my thread because i dont follow the hoops...

alza1988
03-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Liverpool are defintley my favourite team in the Premiership .
I've had a season ticket at Parkhead for about 11 years , i've not been in a couple of years tho , but the book's still there . I've been to 2 Celtic and Liverpool games 0-0 and 2-2 . It's not as good anymore compared to the old days , Wim Yansen and the Martin O'neil 6-2 years . The best year was the cheerio 10 in a row . I don't think a game will ever come close to 1998 when Celtic beat St Johnstone 2-0 on the last game of the season at Parkhead and stopped the huns getting 10 in a row
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdg-mlDE8Y

Ron..
03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Villa have been on a real bad run

Liverpool will win by a few goals

Savino
03-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Liverpool fans = irish and norweigen people.

This game will be a draw imo.