View Full Version : Versatile lets go Mutha****er me and You On Friday 6 PM

White Hope
03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
lets go ***** i dont care where you live, you issued the challenge to me before come to my gym, tigers boxing gym on melrose and fairfax 6 pm on friday come On mutha****er....... i will Knock You out cold You ****ing wannabe Ja Rule Looking mutha****kker lets go Ill KO U bitttch Im serious

Mersey
03-16-2009, 04:58 PM
:D:D:D:D you got ya wish Vers

D.I.E.S.E.L
03-16-2009, 04:59 PM

Mersey
03-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Z by KO1 .

Two Clips
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
What happened to hillbilly pimp? Not that I care I just saw on one of your vids you said hillbilly out and Verse in. So you want to spar with Verse at your gym so your trainer can save you when your getting your head beat in.

White Hope
03-16-2009, 05:12 PM
he issued the challenge let him come thru , im giving him until friday thats 4 days lets see how man he is, and i dont wanna hear him Say ZELENOFF u suck I would smash U....... no no no I wanna see him arrive and get his ass handed ight we straight??

Mr Man
03-16-2009, 05:17 PM
he issued the challenge let him come thru , im giving him until friday thats 4 days lets see how man he is, and i dont wanna hear him Say ZELENOFF u suck I would smash U....... no no no I wanna see him arrive and get his ass handed ight we straight??

You're a vagina. I'd beat you by farting on your fragile chin.

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Ja rule looking muthafuker

hehehehe

Well fair play his got the balls to lay down the challenge
lets see if V arrives at his gym

sleazyfellow
03-16-2009, 08:41 PM
What a ***** ass *****, issues a challenge in 4 days to go all the way to california to a gym for a "fight", everytime someone has gone the cops have been called.

Sorta like me, Im issuing a challenge to verse to get over to my house for a fight in 30 minutes, i live in the same city, he dont show that means I win by default.

Tigers boxing gym? I thought it was called hollywood gym, thats what you called it before.

Edward Hitler
03-16-2009, 09:37 PM
dont see y everyones bothered it ait gonna happen and if it does ill eat my hat

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Charlie maybe you should travel to where V is at

Seeing you called him out...

Verstyle
03-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Dude gave me a 4 day notice to get my license and fly to Cali and tell my job I'll leaving with short notice.

Dude you're stupid and know my answer to that.

Edward Hitler
03-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Dude gave me a 4 day notice to get my license and fly to Cali and tell my job I'll leaving with short notice.

Dude you're stupid and know my answer to that.

how long does it take to get a licence over there

Verstyle
03-16-2009, 11:05 PM
how long does it take to get a licence over there

No clue, I wouldn't do that **** anyway. **** needs to be organized. He's all emotion like a woman.

Dan...
03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Seriously though, I'm not even sure Versatile should be allowed in the ring with Zelenoff. All jokes aside, the man could get seriously hurt.

PAC-BOY
03-16-2009, 11:20 PM
lets go ***** i dont care where you live, you issued the challenge to me before come to my gym, tigers boxing gym on melrose and fairfax 6 pm on friday come On mutha****er....... i will Knock You out cold You ****ing wannabe Ja Rule Looking mutha****kker lets go Ill KO U bitttch Im serious

quit wolfin and go to him....sounds like Pavlik Abraham lollollolhahaha

squealpiggy
03-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Are you going to post the video Charlie, you drooling imbecile?

larryx
03-17-2009, 04:04 PM
charlie is a clown..4 days for someone working a job..to get a plane tkt,lose his job(unless he has vacation time)rent a car pay for a hotel room./....or is your manager stacy gonna pay for all this???

THE REED™
03-17-2009, 04:07 PM
versi, what do we gata do to get this done

larryx
03-17-2009, 04:09 PM
lets all donate to vers and get this fight done..id pay to see charlie get beat foreal by someone who can hurt him

THE REED™
03-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Put me in for $50

The Gully Gad
03-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Aint there anyone on here that lives closer to the man willing enough to go down there and spark this fuker out!

If not i'll donate a $20 through paypal

American_Ninja
03-18-2009, 01:12 AM
How the hell did Z get a license? No AM experience either...

Dorian
03-18-2009, 01:36 AM
50, I'm in.

F l i c k e r
03-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Aint there anyone on here that lives closer to the man willing enough to go down there and spark this fuker out!

If not i'll donate a $20 through paypal

I do. Now that I know where his gym is, Im gonna try to get down there this weekend. I got no car but I know how to ride the metrolink(locomotive). Now, I gotta get one of my boys who got a video camera to come with me.

I dont have a pro license, so this is gonna have to be just a spar. Tiger's boxing gym on Melrose and fairfax. Gotcha.

@ american-ninja: You dont need any amatuer fights to get a license. You just gotta pay a fee, be age 18+, get a physical, have health insurance and sign some papers. Shizam! You got yourself a CSAC boxing/kickboxing/mma license.

Mr Man
03-18-2009, 06:16 AM
I do. Now that I know where his gym is, Im gonna try to get down there this weekend. I got no car but I know how to ride the metrolink(locomotive). Now, I gotta get one of my boys who got a video camera to come with me.

I dont have a pro license, so this is gonna have to be just a spar. Tiger's boxing gym on Melrose and fairfax. Gotcha.

@ american-ninja: You dont need any amatuer fights to get a license. You just gotta pay a fee, be age 18+, get a physical, have health insurance and sign some papers. Shizam! You got yourself a CSAC boxing/kickboxing/mma license.

Please do us a favour and kick that cunts arse.

The RealDeal
03-18-2009, 11:02 AM

Easier than I thought it would be. Is the Health insurance expensive ? and how much is a Boxing licence ?

larryx
03-18-2009, 12:47 PM

@ american-ninja: You dont need any amatuer fights to get a license. You just gotta pay a fee, be age 18+, get a physical, have health insurance and sign some papers. Shizam! You got yourself a CSAC boxing/kickboxing/mma license.please,please,please kick his ass