View Full Version : NEW Zelenoff Video!!!!!! Training, Versatile Bring it Bittchh

White Hope
03-15-2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAloGrLspXY

Verstyle
03-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Your guard is too low and your reaction time to put it back up is slow. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zkqdyRG6-Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zkqdyRG6-Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2:00 mark. All I would do.:dance:

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 08:21 PM
His ready for you V...

Naps
03-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Not being funny mate, but you don't seem to have the coordination to be a boxer. Your punches aren't tight, posture is all wrong, and your trailing hand is too low every time you throw. Has your trainer told you this? Oh, and bend your knees and tuck your chin in!!!

Clegg
03-15-2009, 09:21 PM
The only good thing is that video was the shirt your trainer was wearing.

The RealDeal
03-15-2009, 09:42 PM

Good observation !

Didn't Hillbilly Pimp use sandals instead of pads though.

hahaha at least Charlie never went that low !!

Ramamaiden
03-15-2009, 10:37 PM
lmao..you wanted to quit doing mitts xD

American_Ninja
03-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Was that sh1t in slow motion? Damn you slow.
Word to the wise, don't fight versatile, you are going to get hurt bad.

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Anyway if the boxing dont work out his always got the rapping to fall back on

F l i c k e r
03-16-2009, 03:32 AM

Hey, your right. That was the best thing about the video.

selk
03-16-2009, 04:45 AM
why don't u fight next week, the fight is too long to wait i can't to see Vers smash u! :D

selk
03-16-2009, 04:53 AM
i notice he uses is sh1tty ass cam when he video his trainings in order
to skip the frames so that we cannot see his true speed because he has no speed really. lol

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 05:46 AM
I'd feel a right wanker training in the ring and having someone record
me

lol

THE REED™
03-16-2009, 10:38 AM
The thing is.... It doesnt matter what you do in training.. or all the bull**** you talk in your videos... because one thing remains true and consistent throughout... when you get in the ring with someone else, you are afraid to get hit... you turn away, you look at the mat, you barely throw... you're a *****, and versi will body you.

squealpiggy
03-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Charlie blocking me from commenting on your youtube vids does not change the fact that you ****ing suck. If you ever get into the ring with a real boxer in a week when you come off life support you'll say "You know what homie, squealpiggy was my only real friend. Dawg. Probably."

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Charlie blocking me from commenting on your youtube vids does not change the fact that you ****ing suck. If you ever get into the ring with a real boxer in a week when you come off life support you'll say "You know what homie, squealpiggy was my only real friend. Dawg. Probably."

Dont worry piggy i'll go on youtube for you and comment on him

lol

Two Clips
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM
I'll have to admit you're looking better but you did get tired on the mitts and wanted to quit. But like Reed said it's easy to look good when nothings coming back and we all know what you do when someone is punching back at you. Whatever you do don't fight Verse.....he's going to give you an ass whoopin that you'll be telling your grandkids about if you live through it.:boxing:

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 03:27 PM
I'll have to admit you're looking better but you did get tired on the mitts and wanted to quit. But like Reed said it's easy to look good when nothings coming back and we all know what you do when someone is punching back at you. Whatever you do don't fight Verse.....he's going to give you an ass whoopin that you'll be telling your grandkids about if you live through it.:boxing:

**** that sig of the sista is killing it rudeboy

lol

Eat my tea off that i would...

joe90210
03-16-2009, 03:54 PM
I've analyzed both fighters, weighed the plus and minuses and cannot see a single way in which Versatile would even be competitive againdt Z, I call R2 KO victory for Z, R3 if V's chin is granite

sleazyfellow
03-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Charlie blocking me from commenting on your youtube vids

Welcome to the club, you say things he dont like he will ban you from commenting. He only likes his "fans" to comment, and I use that term loosely because we all know they arent fans, just sarcastic ppl who want to see him fail and make more videos acting retarded punching himself.

I'll have to admit you're looking better but you did get tired on the mitts and wanted to quit.

He always gets tired, hitting the bag, hitting the mitts, getting hit once during sparring, he will quit, this guy has no conditioning to be a fighter if he cant even spend 3 minutes hitting mitts without getting tired. If he ever fought vers (which i beleive is HIGHLY unlikely), he would get KOed or quit again, but since this is not a fighter we're talking about here I'd go with the latter.

kid_thunder2009
03-16-2009, 03:58 PM
this wholepart of all these thread are about zellenoff wtf why?

Two Clips
03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
this wholepart of all these thread are about zellenoff wtf why?Because of all the spamming he was doing in NSB they had to give him his own section.

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Charlie Z is a legend with us regulars
he deserved his own section...

The RealDeal
03-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the club, you say things he dont like he will ban you from commenting. He only likes his "fans" to comment, and I use that term loosely because we all know they arent fans, just sarcastic ppl who want to see him fail and make more videos acting retarded punching himself.

I've had my comments removed as well, I gave up.

Edward Hitler
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
this wholepart of all these thread are about zellenoff wtf why?

cos everyone enjoys taking the piss m8

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Plus its a fine advertisment for the kids to see what damage crack cocaine can do

Edward Hitler
03-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Plus its a fine advertisment for the kids to see what damage crack cocaine can do

hahahaha and y u shud never mix it with heroin