View Full Version : Zelenoff Fails To Rip His Shirt Off

SickmyDuck
03-14-2009, 10:17 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_XUxNGsUOEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_XUxNGsUOEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DarchinyFAN
03-15-2009, 02:49 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hayZ
03-15-2009, 09:41 AM
ROFL zelenoff cracks me up man 2 funny

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Was he wearing a puma t-shirt?

Flash back 1990's

Its the way he swings his arms about that kills me

lol

DarchinyFAN
03-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Its videos like this that make me think he isn't really serious.
I mean why would you leave this video up?

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Thats the beauty of it mate he is serious...

joe strong
03-15-2009, 12:52 PM
I talked a girl that knows Charlie & she said he is serious but harmless.she also said all our negative comments he actually takes to heart! So why would he contnue to embarrass himself? if I read all the hate mail I would stop posting.he brings it on himself.he has low self confidence & posting dumb things only opens him up for further abuse.if you let people get to you they won't stop

DarchinyFAN
03-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Thats the beauty of it mate he is serious...

Unfortunatly I know this.
I was on B*xR*c, M*xB*x*ng & W*rld B*x*ng when he started this rubbish a few years back.
When he first popped up he tried to claim the guy in the body sparring video was his friend and wanted to know what we thought.

Clegg
03-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I like the part where he punches himself in the face.

His mental state seems to be deteriorating.

sleazyfellow
03-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Its videos like this that make me think he isn't really serious.
I mean why would you leave this video up?

He took it down, the first shirt he wore was pretorn, you can tell even with the bad lighting....so he rips that one real easy, but doesnt have the 750 pounds of pressure to rip off the second one.

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 06:14 PM
I talked a girl that knows Charlie & she said he is serious but harmless.she also said all our negative comments he actually takes to heart! So why would he contnue to embarrass himself? if I read all the hate mail I would stop posting.he brings it on himself.he has low self confidence & posting dumb things only opens him up for further abuse.if you let people get to you they won't stop

AAhh that makes me feel a little bad that does

Bad for that Bird having to know someone like charlie

hehehe

Nah theres no way he takes it to heart or he would'nt leave himself
wide open for it

joe strong
03-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Think about his comebacks after someone hacks on him.it always your mother this,I'll shoot you,etc. He never has a comeback where you say maybe he will do okay.he just swears at you or trashtalks.that's a pure sign of insecurity.I can't load up that video of him not being able to rip his shirt.I'm on an iPhone.sounds like hulkamania isn't running through his veins brother! He really needs to get a job.even flipping burgers or something.he has issues for sure.is jermain zelenoff is alter ego? Sounds like he listens to way too much eminem.Charlie z stands for zero! He needs to grow up & get a life...although I do like hacking on him & enjoy reading the hatemail.he's a legendary clown for sure

The Gully Gad
03-15-2009, 08:23 PM
lol

I agree mate

larryx
03-17-2009, 04:07 PM
omg...this **** is classic