View Full Version : Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Rooney_MUFC
03-13-2009, 06:34 PM
So who's taking it tommorow?

Liverpool have everything to play for, United can afford to lose, But I'm sure they'd like to shake Liverpool out the race tommorow.

I'm maybe leaning towards a draw, But, Liverpool blow hot and cold, If theyre blowing cold or inbetween tommorow it should be a United win

Rooney_MUFC
03-13-2009, 06:42 PM
I haven't put a draw on the poll, because draws do my tits in! We want a winner!

Gorgeous George
03-13-2009, 08:51 PM
I haven't put a draw on the poll, because draws do my tits in! We want a winner!
dont underestimate the pool mate, torres and gerrad fit, every chance! were geting better and better! cant deny that...

Chunk..
03-13-2009, 08:54 PM
I can see Man Utd dropping a serious PWNing on Liverpool and finishing there title dream.

Man Utd 4 Liverpool 0.

Gorgeous George
03-13-2009, 09:00 PM
I can see Man Utd dropping a serious PWNing on Liverpool and finishing there title dream.

Man Utd 4 Liverpool 0.
i will be back tommorrow to rub it in yourface chunck.

beecherhq
03-13-2009, 09:52 PM
I think liverpool are incapable of playing really well against real madrid and having a good match against man utd in their next match. I'm going 2-0 man utd.

siablo14
03-13-2009, 10:17 PM
I hope is Liverpool, severely dislike that Man UTD

Zmlacksz
03-13-2009, 10:36 PM
2 nil to the northern monkeys

UnDeniable
03-14-2009, 05:38 AM
The biggest game in English Football

I see a draw in this game

Roger Yomama
03-14-2009, 05:59 AM
3-1 to manyoo

black.ink
03-14-2009, 06:23 AM
I really do hate Man Utd, but they are the best team in the world and it would be a shame for them to drop points against Liverpool. They deserve the title, ending Liverpool's only hopes is the way to do it.

2-1 Man Utd.

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 10:01 AM
I really do hate Man Utd, but they are the best team in the world and it would be a shame for them to drop points against Liverpool. They deserve the title, ending Liverpool's only hopes is the way to do it.

2-1 Man Utd.
once cristiano moves to real madrid next season for his year long tan{***} they wont be ****!

Mersey
03-14-2009, 10:41 AM

Man Utd 4 Liverpool 0.

lol love it

What's da score?

kayjay
03-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Liverpool 3-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kayjay
03-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Dossena in injury time makes it 4-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real and Man U both soundly beaten in a span of four days. Amazing

Addition
03-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Pretty damn impressive.

Utd still got a game in hand so they are still in the driving seat.

UnDeniable
03-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Utd couldn't contain Torres or Gerrard, Utd are still favourites but Pool are right in the mix

Ronaldo once again dissapoints, it's clear to me that Leo Messi is by far and away the best player on the planet

MickyHatton
03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Awesome!!!!!!

What a week, not only have we scored 4 against both United and Madrid but we actually got a penalty at Old Trafford.

Does it get any better than this lol.

MickyHatton
03-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Dossena in injury time makes it 4-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real and Man U both soundly beaten in a span of four days. Amazing

Superb buddy.

Mersey
03-14-2009, 12:11 PM
That game was pretty easy for us considering it was against man u.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In ya face Rooney you fat piece of **** :)

Addition
03-14-2009, 12:15 PM
I reckon Chelsea will be Utd's closest challengers, not Liverpool.

MickyHatton
03-14-2009, 12:20 PM
I reckon Chelsea will be Utd's closest challengers, not Liverpool.

Interesting, why?

Liverpool seem to have got over their injuries and have just tanked two of the best teams in Europe plus they dont have a bad run in.

Dont forget Liverpool have beaten Utd and Chelsea twice each this season so...who has the easier run in?

Mersey
03-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Interesting, why?

Because he's from London.

Clegg
03-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Hopefully Man Utd will slip up and make things a bit more interesting.

Even with this win, I don't think Liverpool (or Chelsea) will catch them by the end of the season, but I hope that they narrow the gap some more.

kayjay
03-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Hopefully Man Utd will slip up and make things a bit more interesting.

Even with this win, I don't think Liverpool (or Chelsea) will catch them by the end of the season, but I hope that they narrow the gap some more.

I don't think so either, because United aren't going to drop too many points. With a game in hand they'd have to drop seven points in ten to give Liverpool or Chelsea a chance if either of the last two win out.

Kris Silver
03-14-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm a gooner, and boy Liverpool were slick, and sick.

Manu got shafted.

Carlton Banks
03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Liverpool will now go and lose 5-0 against Aston Villa.

yesihavearm
03-14-2009, 02:37 PM

Man Utd 4 Liverpool 0.

Haha

OWNED

Addition
03-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Because he's from London.

Yeah, every Londoner wants Chelsea to succeed:rolleyes:

Interesting, why?

Liverpool seem to have got over their injuries and have just tanked two of the best teams in Europe plus they dont have a bad run in.

Dont forget Liverpool have beaten Utd and Chelsea twice each this season so...who has the easier run in?

Just a gut feeling. I just think Liverpool are more likely to drop points than Chelsea, I hope i'm wrong though.

Mersey
03-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, every Londoner wants Chelsea to succeed:rolleyes:

ahh I thought you were a Chelsea fan lol

Dorian
03-14-2009, 05:12 PM
4-1, talk about Owned!

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
come on the pool **** you man utd nuthuggers! 4-1 in your face *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooney_MUFC
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Even Bin Laden is out of his cave with the Liverpool top on this week, He'll be back in next week after the Fulham game ;)

Carlton Banks
03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Even Bin Laden is out of his cave with the Liverpool top on this week, He'll be back in next week after the Fulham game ;)

It's Villa you stupid cunt, I told you not to bet on Barrera.

Rooney_MUFC
03-14-2009, 10:06 PM
It's Villa you stupid cunt, I told you not to bet on Barrera.

Either way the scarfs will be back in the loft.

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Either way the scarfs will be back in the loft.
come on man we didnt even have are best squad out.. hypia, for skertyl, and no alonso, and we bet you in old trafford! thats twice this year isnt it?????????

Chunk..
03-14-2009, 10:26 PM
lol love it

What's da score?

You won't be laughing when you see the title staying in Old Trafford yet again.

You lot ****ed it up this year, this result is irrelative when you consider Man Utd have a game in hand and if they win that, they'll be 7 pints clear again and you lot will be back to square one again with **** all left of the season to make up the points.

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 10:31 PM

You lot ****ed it up this year, this result is irrelative when you consider Man Utd have a game in hand and if they win that, they'll be 7 pints clear again and you lot will be back to square one again with **** all left of the season to make up the points.
you wont be touching the champions leauge trophy, that will be going back to the mersyside ha! wheres my jack and coke?? ha!

Chunk..
03-14-2009, 10:33 PM
you wont be touching the champions leauge trophy, that will be going back to the mersyside ha! wheres my jack and coke?? ha!

Don't make me kick you in the bollox son!

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 10:39 PM
im older than you sonnnnnnny jim ! i said id rub it in your face so hear i am! 4-1 to the almighty liverpool football club!:booty::peeright: man utd ha!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 01:36 AM
im older than you sonnnnnnny jim ! i said id rub it in your face so hear i am! 4-1 to the almighty liverpool football club!:booty::peeright: man utd ha!

im a rangers fan so i dont give a **** about man u &lpool! (ncastle+leeds are my english teams!)
but "barry big balz" is the worst username ever!!! WHat do u think guys????

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 03:11 AM
im a rangers fan so i dont give a **** about man u &lpool! (ncastle+leeds are my english teams!)
but "barry big balz" is the worst username ever!!! WHat do u think guys????
jollystomper??? you sound like a barrel of laughs!! at least im having fun with it! you dont care about liverpool or man utd then get of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 04:24 AM
jollystomper??? you sound like a barrel of laughs!! at least im having fun with it! you dont care about liverpool or man utd then get of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be honest i do care who wins the league!! coz i put money on chelsea against a man u fan so (no offence to man u!) but if lpool or chelsea win the league it would save me a few quid!!! but c`mon mate "barry big balz"!!! LMAO!!! only jokin mate! i think thats a very witty and respectable username!!! honest!!!!!

lol!

MickyHatton
03-15-2009, 09:04 AM

We probably wont win the league but it doesn't change the fact the we have tanked Utd on their home soil and beaten them at home as well this term.

We will probably look back and rue what could have been because it was ours to lose but.....6 goals scored and two conceded is a decent way to drown our sorrows :)

Rooney_MUFC
03-15-2009, 10:49 AM
I was steam boated last night, Good Win Lads,

But, I still think the League is staying at Old Trafford,

If United play like that, Thats all that will be coming here.

Nacho_Analstain
03-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Well done Liverpool ... but the reds will march on and keep singing.

Well never diiiiieeeeeee well never dieee!!

MickyHatton
03-15-2009, 12:00 PM
I was steam boated last night, Good Win Lads,

But, I still think the League is staying at Old Trafford,

If United play like that, Thats all that will be coming here.

Fair play Tubes, well done for manning up mate.

BTW Fergie is a great Manager but a terrible loser - Fergie quote "It is a hard one to take because I thought we were the better team and the score does not reflect that,"

I could live with that if it was a 0-1 or a 1-2 but 1-4 lol.