View Full Version : "Iceman" Book.

Dorian
03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I went to a normal grocery store last week and in the books section I saw Chuck Liddell's book "Iceman" on sale, I never saw any of these fighters books ever so I decided to check it out even though I am not the biggest Chuck fan. I found it very interesting and a great read, he talks a lot about behind the scenes and how Dana White changed the UFC and also his feud with Ortiz. It's a good book and I honestly couldnt put it down until I finished it.

have any of you guys read "Iceman"? or any other UFC books?

please share. :)

The Book Cover
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jeaw/R5E5Y54E0hI/AAAAAAAADww/c108eSRRC5w/s400/liddell.jpg

The Gully Gad
03-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeh bruv got that one a while back and it was a good book enjoyed it.
It also came with a dvd off his fights
I got mine off amazon though...

Matt hughes book is another good one got that
and Tito ortiz's auto and just brought randy couture's but aint started it yet

Im not a masive fan of these fighters just like to sit down with a book everynow and again

Dorian
03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
I have only seen Chucks book in stores, ebay or amazon might have some other ufc books,

I did hear Hughes has made decent books also, thanks for the info! :)

ABOSWORTH
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
My friend bought this book and I've been meaning to ask him to borrow it. I'm reading a few other books and things that have me tied up though.

DeltaSigChi4
03-23-2009, 05:17 AM
I've read them all with the lone exceptions of Jense Pulver's [OOP] and Sam Sheridan's [in queue].

Couture; Liddell; Hughes; Ortiz; Miletich; and several sport, not fighter, based books [I specifically recommend Gentry's No Holds Barred].

E