View Full Version : The Charlie Zelenoff appreciation thread

Sandro17
03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Guys...let's all take a moment to thank Charlie for what he has done for this forum.

He has made us laugh,cry and gotten us pissed...having him on the forums was like riding an emotional roller coaster and it was entertaining as ever!!! We took him for granted and now he's gone :(

Thank you Charlie.

And PLEASE COME BACK! :guilty:

Mersey
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah I want him back 2 lol I actually enjoyed his threads

Sandro17
03-11-2009, 07:50 PM

Yeah...TOTALLY!

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Im actually starting to like the guy (i cant belive i said that) hes a great boxer and hes going straight to the top mark my words i miss charlie hes one of the best entertainers in boxing i cant wait till he beats down pimp its gonna be like foreman vs fraiser except with 2 skinny whiteboys with twice the skill.

anyway on a serious note yeah hes a joke in the ring but hes a good laugh all these threads have made me laugh my tits off just like tyson did before him he needs to make a comeback and sharpish its not the same without him

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 10:37 PM
We love you Zelonoff and ur gangsta ways...

I want you to fight Cotto16 the tranny

He says you cant punch for **** and that your wank material is lily savage
do him blud!!!!

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 10:45 PM
You *******s are aware there is a "TPS Smack Talk" section in the "Members Lounges" section, that the mods made to keep Zelenoff talk out of NSB, right?

Use it.

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
yeah do hm charlie bite his ****in nose off it will be easy to cos u like spittin out ya mouth peice Zelenoff for king president primeminister anythin ya want.

JUST COOOOOOOOOOOOOME BACK WE WONT BE NASTY NO MORE WE WILL LISTEN TO YOUR TAILS OF STREETFIGHTING AND UR BAD ASS GANGSTER RAP DISSES AND WHAT UR GONNA DO TO PIMP AND GET BEHIND U WHEN U CALL PPL OUT JUST COOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
You *******s are aware there is a "TPS Smack Talk" section in the "Members Lounges" section, that the mods made to keep Zelenoff talk out of NSB, right?

Use it.
But you address the thread starter though

Cant throw a pound on the floor then moan at me for picking it up

Fights
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
And PLEASE COME BACK! :guilty:

The moderator has done a separate thread for TPS (Yes, that includes Zelenoff)...

Please post Zelenoff and all related threads to the

TPS Smack Talk Threads:
http://boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 10:51 PM
The moderator has done a separate thread for TPS (Yes, that includes Zelenoff)...

Please post Zelenoff and all related threads to the

TPS Smack Talk Threads:
http://boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153

Now thats a much more polite way to ask...

But i'll say it again..
I didnt start this!!! lol

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 10:53 PM
But you address the thread starter though

Cant throw a pound on the floor then moan at me for picking it up

Obviously the main target of my post was the thread starter. But it also applies to all Zelenoff huggers.

I'm sick and tired of logging on and seeing threads about some nobody, dip****, quitter who's had 1 pro fight (and lost it), clogging up the main page of NSB.

As for "appreciation threads", I only show appreciation for professionals, not wanna be tough guys who fight in redneck boxing shows that are molded in a WWE like fashion.

The mods made a forum for this, and I'm just saying, you guys need to use it.

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Now thats a much more polite way to ask...

But i'll say it again..
I didnt start this!!! lol

I've never been known to be a nice guy. **** subtlety.

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
I've never been known to be a nice guy. **** subtlety.

lol

Bringer im only messing mate
Show some mercy

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
And for the record, I don't think we should have to ask users to obey the rules around here. I mean, you agree to the rules before you even get an account validated here.

Part of those rules include following forum guidelines, and discussing topics in the proper forums.

How horrible would this place look if the MMA guys posted about MMA in here, and the Pinoys posted in the Aussie lounge, and the boxing fans talked about boxing in the Adult lounge?

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 10:58 PM
lol

Bringer im only messing mate
Show some mercy

I'm kind of a cunt tonight, I'll admit that.

You and I have always been cool, I'm just venting a bit. I think I'm finished now though. :fing02:

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 11:00 PM

Use it.

big man callin us *******s did ya take ya dick outta ur hand to tyape that or what. some ppl on this forum need to lighten up and stop been so ****in depressing maybe the guy who posted the thread didnt no did u think of that dickhead ive said this so many times now if u dont like the threads about zelenoff dont come on them cos ur only annoying ur self by doing it its fukin easy to grasp some of u ***** like little fukin girls about it yet you still come on for a good old read dont ya yeah tps mite be a bag or **** but its boxin and unless in fukin mistaken this is a boxing forum or are we just all imagening it you just make ur self look like a cunt for maoning but still coming on the threads....TOSSER!!!!!!!

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm kind of a cunt tonight, I'll admit that.

You and I have always been cool, I'm just venting a bit. I think I'm finished now though. :fing02:

lol

Well i dont know about the rest of the guys but i well and truely feel like
of had a good bollocking here off a father figure...

Sorry mate and for my part i wont comment anymore unless there in the right forum...

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 11:01 PM
sorry about that outburst there actually im having a very bad day family troubles ignore me

The Gully Gad
03-11-2009, 11:02 PM
big man callin us *******s did ya take ya dick outta ur hand to tyape that or what. some ppl on this forum need to lighten up and stop been so ****in depressing maybe the guy who posted the thread didnt no did u think of that dickhead ive said this so many times now if u dont like the threads about zelenoff dont come on them cos ur only annoying ur self by doing it its fukin easy to grasp some of u ***** like little fukin girls about it yet you still come on for a good old read dont ya yeah tps mite be a bag or **** but its boxin and unless in fukin mistaken this is a boxing forum or are we just all imagening it you just make ur self look like a cunt for maoning but still coming on the threads....TOSSER!!!!!!!

Nah Nah Nolan mate you dont wanna go down that route bruv..

Bringer is a respected regular like thats why i toned it down when he gave me a bollocking

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 11:03 PM
lol

Well i dont know about the rest of the guys but i well and truely feel like
of had a good bollocking here off a father figure...

Sorry mate and for my part i wont comment anymore unless there in the right forum...

I'll give you some green K to make up for it.

And you might as well discuss Charlie in here now anway, the thread ha already been created anyway.

I was just basically letting it be known for future reference.

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 11:06 PM
sorry about that outburst there actually im having a very bad day family troubles ignore me

Talking with Gully actually calmed me down a bit from where I was at, moments ago.

Otherwise I'd be going off on how you're a n00b who needs to mind his ****ing business and follow the forum rules laid down by the mods here right about now.

But hey, it's cool. I can relate to the bad day thing, I've had one myself.

So instead, I'll offer you a toast. :beerchug:

Left Hook Tua
03-11-2009, 11:06 PM
zelenoff threads belong in the member's lounge.

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
yeah i thought i was a bit out of order there like hence the ignore me just not havin a good day havin problems with my missus and **** and was tryin to cheer ma self up by havin a joke on the zelenoff threads and well u shud have noticed by now i tend to speak my mind even if it does make me look like a cunt lol specialy when in im a bad mood anyways sorry if went a bit far ignore me but zelenoff still rules lol

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
zelenoff threads belong in the member's lounge.

You don't have to be so nice all the time, you know, Tua?

It's a hard example to live up to for the rest of us miserable cunts.

The Gully Gad
I'll give you some green K to make up for it.

And you might as well discuss Charlie in here now anway, the thread ha already been created anyway.

I was just basically letting it be known for future reference.

Nice 1 B....

But nah out of respect now lets go cause havoc in the right forum

lol

See u lot in there.....

The RealDeal
FFS chill out guys, aren't we all friend on here ? bad day or not.
People need to realize Boxing is a sport, a sport we all support.

Why all the constant hate on here ? its a bloody turn off FFS.

Can't people with half a brain accept that we all love a sport and we all have our own favorite fighters and opinions !?

It annoys me how hundreds of threads are made per day about the same old ****e but is in a different persons opinion.

Lets not forget opinions are like Arseholes, everybody has got one !!

Peace.

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 11:16 PM

Can't people with half a brain accept that we all love a sport and we all have our own favorite fighters and opinions !?

It annoys me how hundreds of threads are made per day about the same old ****e but is in a different persons opinion.

Peace.

well said m8 but try telling the arsehole thing to ppl who have been blown in half and **** thru pipes lol

▀ringer
03-11-2009, 11:17 PM

Peace.

All I have to say to you is

A.) With so many amazing fighters to choose from, how could Charlie be anybody's "favorite"?

and

B.) I'm digging the Tony Montana sig gif. Scarface has been my favorite flick since I first saw it when I was 11.

Edward Hitler
03-11-2009, 11:21 PM

A.) With so many amazing fighters to choose from, how could Charlie be anybody's "favorite"?

and

B.) I'm digging the Tony Montana sig gif. Scarface has been my favorite flick since I first saw it when I was 11.

To be fair m8 i dont think hes anyones fave we just say it in hope he comes back and makes us laugh at his ****ness for a bit longer lol zelenoffs only fans are him and his mum and maybe the guy who films him

The RealDeal
03-12-2009, 12:19 AM

and

Hey man,

A.)

I don't find many people claim to find Zelenoff as a favorite fighter, most folk just find him the P4P number 1 entertainer on here.

I find the guy an anomaly, sometimes I like him and other times I don't.

What I said above was about this forum in general, although I find Zelenoff entertaining I understand how frustrating it is to see constant Zelenoff threads.

I constantly see the same old thing over and over again but without the entertainment value.

Constant Margarito/Marquez/Mayweather Jnr/ Pacquio threads etc. etc.

Theydon't need to keep appearing and yes we know alot of US Fight fans hate Joe Calzaghe but does one poster after another need to make another hate thread ? They treat it like they are the first ever to say it !?!? WTF !?!?

Its ridiculous and worst of all just a dumb minority hiding behind several accounts.

B.) My sig fukin rocks man, thanks for appreciating it.

Edward Hitler
03-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey man,

A.)

I don't find many people claim to find Zelenoff as a favorite fighter, most folk just find him the P4P number 1 entertainer on here.

I find the guy an anomaly, sometimes I like him and other times I don't.

What I said above was about this forum in general, although I find Zelenoff entertaining I understand how frustrating it is to see constant Zelenoff threads.

I constantly see the same old thing over and over again but without the entertainment value.

Constant Margarito/Marquez/Mayweather Jnr/ Pacquio threads etc. etc.

Theydon't need to keep appearing and yes we know alot of US Fight fans hate Joe Calzaghe but does one poster after another need to make another hate thread ? They treat it like they are the first ever to say it !?!? WTF !?!?

Its ridiculous and worst of all just a dumb minority hiding behind several accounts.

B.) My sig fukin rocks man, thanks for appreciating it.

Yeah i agree with that charlie is to entertainment what Tyson was to the HW division in the 80s but he is to boxing what Tyson was to the HW division in the McBride fight

Edward Hitler
03-12-2009, 12:35 AM
and i have a plan to get him back on here its probs the ****test plan ever like but its a plan none the less im gonna make a thread for everyone who would like to fight him can call him out hahah

Sandro17
03-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Oh I'm sorry guys if I posted in the wrong forum.

I knew there was a TPS forum but I was talking about Charlie Zelenoff not the TPS itself...

I thought TPS = "Next up coming fight" and "Who wins between Micro Tyson and Hartley in a rematch"

I didn't know Charlie + *ANYTHING* = TPS.

My bad.

Butterball
03-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Could you ******* get your tongue any further up the Emo Warrior's ass?

Here's the Bringer in action:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmV1YAc0P48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmV1YAc0P48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

While we're at it, here's a song for Mini Ha Ha and the Vodka Dish (They know who they are, and **** you guys if you don't):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f9GH-yvPHSY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f9GH-yvPHSY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The RealDeal
03-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Good one, MGMT rocks.

White Hope
03-12-2009, 09:17 PM
hey danny nolan U bitttch I will **** ure asss Up ***giit...... who da **** r u??? the qween of england??

Clegg
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Charlie, you are 0-1, and you lost to a guy who was 1-12.

Why do you persist in acting as if you are a great boxer, or as if you have even a tiny bit of talent?

Edward Hitler
03-12-2009, 10:31 PM
hey danny nolan U bitttch I will **** ure asss Up ***giit...... who da **** r u??? the qween of england??

i been thinkin of pluggin ur fight with pimp on by site but u can fuk off now after that outburst and i thought we were homies......... lol

The Gully Gad
03-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Could you ******* get your tongue any further up the Emo Warrior's ass?

Here's the Bringer in action:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmV1YAc0P48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmV1YAc0P48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

While we're at it, here's a song for Mini Ha Ha and the Vodka Dish (They know who they are, and **** you guys if you don't):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f9GH-yvPHSY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f9GH-yvPHSY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Its called respect you fat sweaty son of a *****

The Gully Gad
03-12-2009, 10:34 PM

I got 250k on danny nolan against marky mark

any takers

Edward Hitler
03-12-2009, 10:38 PM
I got 250k on danny nolan against marky mark

any takers

lol if someones gonna pay for my flights there an back im game lol cud fly there fight and fly hoe and be back in time for tea lol

Verstyle
03-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Charlie is a damn ***** that's afraid to fight me.

Bendigo
03-13-2009, 02:02 AM

I'm afraid to fight you.

JermainZelenoff
03-13-2009, 02:39 AM

VERSATILE you will get KTFO!

Butterball
03-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Its called respect you fat sweaty son of a *****

STFU Gully before I make you send another report to the mods.

It's called "being a ***** to an emo", that's what it's called. :wank:

T.Horton
03-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Its called respect you fat sweaty son of a *****where's the effin' lol emoticon.

The Gully Gad
03-13-2009, 06:38 PM
STFU Gully before I make you send another report to the mods.

It's called "being a ***** to an emo", that's what it's called. :wank:

What would you know bout things bruv? lol

Trying 2 come on all street with me
hiding behind an alt..
U green K'd me was that a mistake? lol Then tell me seh that your anorak
like that means fuk all to me

So really i have you over a barrel ready for Charile Z to split ur arse cheeks
because i could report you for being an alt right? lol
And u dun know ur getting banned right?

hehe

No hard feelings big man yeh
just have a laff with ya

The Gully Gad
03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
where's the effin' lol emoticon.

He ate it before i had chance to drop one on!!!

I dont need LOL emoticon everyone knows im never serious anyway

sleazyfellow
03-13-2009, 07:34 PM

I'll fight you, but you gotta take jesse james knockout sausage outta your mouth first.

Slater P Persin
03-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Calling for an all out Neg party on buttball because he is a known ***! Internet gay bash!

Slater P Persin
03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Charlie, you are 0-1, and you lost to a guy who was 1-12.

Why do you persist in acting as if you are a great boxer, or as if you have even a tiny bit of talent?

He went pro with no experience. What have you done?

Clegg
03-14-2009, 12:04 AM

Recently? Well I had a wank over Jennifer Connelly about 2 hours ago.

The Gully Gad
03-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Calling for an all out Neg party on buttball because he is a known ***! Internet gay bash!

lol

Nah man i got no vibe with the butterball one it is what it is

The Gully Gad
03-14-2009, 12:09 AM

Nah Clegg is safe...

The Gully Gad
03-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Recently? Well I had a wank over Jennifer Connelly about 2 hours ago.

I think i can top that Clegg..

Babestation myself...

The RealDeal
03-14-2009, 12:25 AM

Well for starters that has no relevance on this thread and secondly your being very childish.

Just let it go, its over, your in the green again and can move on.

If your going to have sigs like that then your going to get Red K along the way, you know exactly what your doing.

Let it go, it's over !

Actus Reus 21
03-14-2009, 01:28 AM
Fact:zelenoff is the only man on earth with a 700 pound left hook

The Gully Gad
03-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Fact:zelenoff is the only man on earth with a 700 pound left hook

And a 2inch willy

Jermaine Zelonoff told me so
and he see's him naked in the shower all the time

Actus Reus 21
03-14-2009, 02:16 PM
And a 2inch willy

Jermaine Zelonoff told me so
and he see's him naked in the shower all the time
didnt need to know that but ok lol:omfg:

The Gully Gad
03-14-2009, 02:19 PM
didnt need to know that but ok lol:omfg:

How do you think i feel with Jermaine telling me that in a instant message

Actus Reus 21
03-16-2009, 11:33 AM
How do you think i feel with Jermaine telling me that in a instant message
yea that would suck :sad2:

squealpiggy
03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
And I'd like to thank him in advance for the lovely sandwiches he'll have at his funeral.

The Gully Gad
03-16-2009, 12:52 PM
yea that would suck :sad2:

lolol

Exactly how i felt chap....