View Full Version : Do you think United should keep Tevez?

Nacho_Analstain
03-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't, hes ****e and not worth the money, plus he looks like an Argentinian crack head!

Joking ....

SIGN HIM UP!

Savino
03-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't, hes ****e and not worth the money, plus he looks like an Argentinian crack head!

Joking ....

SIGN HIM UP!

If I was a Man Yooo fan I would want him snapped up for long as possible. He is quality

Mushashi
03-10-2009, 01:49 PM
I think ideally they'd want to keep him, but he carries a hefty price tag.

30 million would be asking too much even for United.

Personally, I'd like to see him stay.

msagrain
03-10-2009, 02:10 PM
It just emphasizes what Pricks united fans are to cheer him.

gunners
03-10-2009, 02:39 PM
he's better than berbatov

andrewcuff
03-10-2009, 03:18 PM
I think ideally they'd want to keep him, but he carries a hefty price tag.

30 million would be asking too much even for United.

Personally, I'd like to see him stay.

If we paid 30 million for skillful-yet-incredibly lazy Berbatov, then we can damn well fork out the same for Tevez. He runs all day, he challenges for everything, he's so bloody strong and he's the consummate professional! Sign him up now! If he'd been given chances on a more regular basis, he would have scored more goals this season. Look at his record from last year 18 from 33.

Sign him up Fergie!

Mushashi
03-10-2009, 06:22 PM
If we paid 30 million for skillful-yet-incredibly lazy Berbatov, then we can damn well fork out the same for Tevez. He runs all day, he challenges for everything, he's so bloody strong and he's the consummate professional! Sign him up now! If he'd been given chances on a more regular basis, he would have scored more goals this season. Look at his record from last year 18 from 33.

Sign him up Fergie!

Correction: Carlito scored 19 from 48 games last season.

The thing is, he isn't a first team player for United anymore since Berbatov's arrival. When Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov are all available, Tevez is sacrificed. We haven't found a way to accommodate all four in a starting eleven. The last time we tried, we lost against Liverpool.

So is Fergie willing to spend 30 million for a squad player, who doesn't score enough goals? I'm not sure.

I hope he stays. Also, the contract he signed with his agent who holds Tevez's economic rights, is total BULLSHlT. That's the reason we're in this mess in the first place. :nonono:

stefjonno1
03-11-2009, 02:51 AM
He's class, sign him!

Tuggers1986
03-11-2009, 08:13 AM
It just emphasizes what Pricks united fans are to cheer him.

What are you smoking on gay boy?

Tevez gives 150% every single game! I'd rather have him fighting for every ball than Berbatov hoping it falls to his feet. If I was a United fan i'd want him to stay and **** Berbatov off until he starts pulling his finger out. Yeah he's skillful but he's so ****ing lazy he barely gets the ball to use his skills.

TRAVI$
03-11-2009, 08:53 AM
I always thought Tevez would be a good signing for Liverpool.

msagrain
03-11-2009, 01:53 PM
What are you smoking on gay boy?

Tevez gives 150% every single game! I'd rather have him fighting for every ball than Berbatov hoping it falls to his feet. If I was a United fan i'd want him to stay and **** Berbatov off until he starts pulling his finger out. Yeah he's skillful but he's so ****ing lazy he barely gets the ball to use his skills.

Anyone who cheers an Argentina football player are Pricks.

Patty Tanager
03-11-2009, 02:00 PM
You alright you MSA?.

Tuggers1986
03-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Anyone who cheers an Argentina football player are Pricks.

So if Stoke signed Lionel Messi you wouldn't cheer for him??

msagrain
03-11-2009, 04:58 PM
So if Stoke signed Lionel Messi you wouldn't cheer for him??

Nope I wouldn't want the cunt on our team. Even if Ronaldo wanted to play for free I wouldn't let him.

Tuggers1986
03-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Nope I wouldn't want the cunt on our team. Even if Ronaldo wanted to play for free I wouldn't let him.

Lucky for you none of these players would go to a championship side anyway.