View Full Version : Two British Soilders Shot An Killed, 7 injured In Ireland

Rocky.
03-08-2009, 11:07 AM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Two-Killed-And-Several-Wounded-In-Shooting-At-Army-Base-Northern-Ireland/Article/200903115236850?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15236850_Two_Killed_And_Several_Wounde d_In_Shooting_At_Army_Base%2C_Northern_Ireland

Hope to fcuk this aint a return to the old days.

The RealDeal
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Just a bad minority trying to spoil the peace.

Patty Tanager
03-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Disgraceful...

MickyHatton
03-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Its worrying though. We and especially they (NI) don't need this again.

Zmlacksz
03-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Irish have always owned the english limies, back to the IRA days.

Infern0
03-08-2009, 03:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What a ****ing idiot.

Seriously though I doubt this is anything more than a very sad one off

alza1988
03-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Remind you of this .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNsLJd3-LgI

RenegadeT
03-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Until Ireland is a nation once again there will allways be sporadic events like this sadly

Rebel_General
03-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Until Ireland is a nation once again there will allways be sporadic events like this sadly

Ireland has never really been a nation, unlike the glorious Confederacy.

RenegadeT
03-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Ireland has never really been a nation, unlike the glorious Confederacy.

thats what she said ...

squealpiggy
03-08-2009, 07:20 PM

But they did it in secret, so only they would know.

alza1988
03-08-2009, 07:33 PM

My favourite rebel song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Eu__A54h8

RenegadeT
03-08-2009, 07:54 PM
My favourite rebel song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Eu__A54h8

mate that has left me gutted , god bless them

paul750
03-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Yeah, it seems to be a small, hardcore group, with no backing from anybody else. Nothing to worry too much about, although it's still two lives lost.

jollystomper
03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
what do people think of those ***git glasgow celtic fans who booed during the minutes silence 4 rememberance day!!? ie ww1! i lost 7 brave english family members! therefore im the last in the family line!!!

jollystomper
03-10-2009, 07:23 PM

id LOVE! TO MEET U FACE TO FACE! but ud **** ur pants like the litttle ***** that we alll know u r!!!

Rocky.
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
what do people think of those ***git glasgow celtic fans who booed during the minutes silence 4 rememberance day!!? ie ww1! i lost 7 brave english family members! therefore im the last in the family line!!!

:tool: ....

jollystomper
03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
:tool: ....

please elaborate!? are you denying there was some booing from a section of th celtic support that day? do you think it was justified? or what? do you condone it or the cowardly actions on the ira or the"real ira" in what way am i a tool? is it wrong for me to be upset by things like this?

Zmlacksz
03-11-2009, 02:40 PM
please elaborate!? are you denying there was some booing from a section of th celtic support that day? do you think it was justified? or what? do you condone it or the cowardly actions on the ira or the"real ira" in what way am i a tool? is it wrong for me to be upset by things like this?

They booed because they were english, nothing to do with the IRA or deaths. Just like the english scum soccer fans would have booed a scot/Welsh/Irish minute silence.

Mozza
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
They booed because they were english, nothing to do with the IRA or deaths. Just like the english scum soccer fans would have booed a scot/Welsh/Irish minute silence.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

RenegadeT
03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
id LOVE! TO MEET U FACE TO FACE! but ud **** ur pants like the litttle ***** that we alll know u r!!!

mate id break your face in front of the lounden loyal ugly's

5 minute walk for me and 10 second's to break your jaw = no teeth and amazingly making you even uglier ( if its possible!!)

****ing dickhead

jollystomper
03-12-2009, 01:49 PM

it was a minutes silence for REMEMBERANCE DAY!!
i guess we just found out who "zmlacksz" really is! lmao *****!!!!

jollystomper
03-12-2009, 01:52 PM

5 minute walk for me and 10 second's to break your jaw = no teeth and amazingly making you even uglier ( if its possible!!)

****ing dickhead

lol! i think you need to lay off the drink mate!!!

sorry i aint pretty enough for you! i know you like pretty boys!
LMAO!!!!

alza1988
03-12-2009, 01:57 PM
it was a minutes silence for REMEMBERANCE DAY!!

In mermory of the 10 !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h90w9ocA9O4

jollystomper
03-14-2009, 11:31 PM
RULE BRITTANIA!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!
*****`s!!!! all you can do is pot-shot at innocent people!!!!

jollystomper
03-14-2009, 11:38 PM

****ing dickhead

how dare you insult the name of a classic english band like " the clash" with your biggoted bull****!!!!!???
joe strummer would turn in his grave!!!
btw my ma took me to a pouges gig(strummer sang instead of mcgowan) when i was 12yo!! i wore the royal blue of course!!!!! ie rangers shirt!!!!

Gorgeous George
03-14-2009, 11:43 PM
how dare you insult the name of a classic english band like " the clash" with your biggoted bull****!!!!!???
joe strummer would turn in his grave!!!
btw my ma took me to a pouges gig(strummer sang instead of mcgowan) when i was 12yo!! i wore the royal blue of course!!!!! ie rangers shirt!!!!
up the ra! thin lizzy rules! the boyz are back in town.....

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 12:04 AM
up the ra! thin lizzy rules! the boyz are back in town.....

HA HA!!!!! LMAO!! IS THAT ALL U GOT *****???? BRING IT!!!!!
but in all seriousnes i have to say the ira are very brave and noble to murder innocent women,children & men!! NO SURRENDER!!!! u will never be victorious!!! bend over and accept it like the *****es you ARE!!!!! LMAO!!!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 12:20 AM
WOW!!! u celtic "bhoys" really are *******!!!
if you disagree please explain to me and the rest of the world how u r not *******!!!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 12:21 AM
HA HA!!!!! LMAO!! IS THAT ALL U GOT *****???? BRING IT!!!!!
but in all seriousnes i have to say the ira are very brave and noble to murder innocent women,children & men!! NO SURRENDER!!!! u will never be victorious!!! bend over and accept it like the *****es you ARE!!!!! LMAO!!!
the ira are finished! the real ira on the on the other hand will continue until the jobs done... , if england would only realise not to take whats not theirs.... i would shoot you and anybody else who tryed to take whats not theirs right in between the eyes!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 12:30 AM
the ira are finished! the real ira on the on the other hand will continue until the jobs done... , if england would only realise not to take whats not theirs.... i would shoot you and anybody else who tryed to take whats not theirs right in between the eyes!

LMAO!!! IM ****TING MYSELF!!! LOL!
you guys are really intimidating you know!! lol!
so what exactly is "the real ira"`s agenda? and how do they intend to acheive their goal?????!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 12:36 AM
LMAO!!! IM ****TING MYSELF!!! LOL!
you guys are really intimidating you know!! lol!
so what exactly is "the real ira"`s agenda? and how do they intend to acheive their goal?????!!!
do you remember what the black and tans did 2 my people? forget that? i will tell you they shot and raped more innocent people than any irish organization! a few more brits will die...

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 12:43 AM
the brits shot john duddys uncle in the back when he 17 for pegging stones at them! john the boxer was named after him.....

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 12:45 AM
do you remember what the black and tans did 2 my people? forget that? i will tell you they shot and raped more innocent people than any irish organization! a few more brits will die...

"barry big balz" LMFAO!!!!!! bring it on!!!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 12:46 AM
dont type **** unless you know what your talkin about! uneducated scumbag! all brits arent like that cunt!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 12:49 AM
dont type **** unless you know what your talkin about! uneducated scumbag! all brits arent like that cunt!!!
cant even come up with a decent reply! your a joke kid..

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 01:24 AM
cant even come up with a decent reply! your a joke kid..

i know exactly whAT im talking about!! but i dont want to go into detail about things that went on from 1690 onwards coz its living in the past!
i grew up in the west on scotland but i hate all that sectarian bull****!!!
but petty terrorism is in no way acceptable!!!
the thing that annoys me the most is that some of you guys(ie ira supporters) actually think you have the moral high ground!!! lmao!
i think you r the joke KID!! LOL!

BIG BALZ!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!! ARE U SERIOUS?????

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 01:29 AM
brits out!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 01:34 AM
brits out!

barry no balz!!!!!! Rule brittania!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 01:37 AM
you are the worse kind of dog ****! then denys hes a brit?? keep your mouth shut, mommy shouldnt let her idiot son near the computer...

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 01:47 AM
you are the worse kind of dog ****! then denys hes a brit?? keep your mouth shut, mommy shouldnt let her idiot son near the computer...

is that the best comeback you have to offer?? mr "big balz"?
im not condoning england+scotlands take over of "ulster" but petty terorrism ie ira,uda &uvf is wrong imo!
killing innocent people is cowardly!!!
but if you know your history then both sides are guilty!!
it jst pisses me off when rebel/ira supporters try to claim the moral high ground when they are jst as bad as the people they ***** about!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 01:53 AM
is that the best comeback you have to offer?? mr "big balz"?
im not condoning england+scotlands take over of "ulster" but petty terorrism ie ira,uda &uvf is wrong imo!
killing innocent people is cowardly!!!
but if you know your history then both sides are guilty!!
it jst pisses me off when rebel/ira supporters try to claim the moral high ground when they are jst as bad as the people they ***** about!!!
its not me singing hail brittiana! you cant get away with that **** and expect no reaction! to many lives lost because of that ****, watch what you say thats all.. up the pool!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 02:05 AM
its not me singing hail brittiana! you cant get away with that **** and expect no reaction! to many lives lost because of that ****, watch what you say thats all.. up the pool!

well in that case you watch what you say!!! c`mon the gers!!!!!!
ps i hate all of this sectarian ****!!
i grew up in glasgow and 99% of the people (on either side) dont know what they r talking about!
im a proud brit but i accept britain has done some nasty **** but its not my fault and im not to blame!! ive got nothing to be ashamed of!!!

eg hitler ruled germany for awhile! that doesn`t make all german people nazis!!! does it?
it doesnt excuse petty terrorism!! killing innocent people!!!

britain belongs to me as much as anyone else!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 02:19 AM
well in that case you watch what you say!!! c`mon the gers!!!!!!
ps i hate all of this sectarian ****!!
i grew up in glasgow and 99% of the people (on either side) dont know what they r talking about!
im a proud brit but i accept britain has done some nasty **** but its not my fault and im not to blame!! ive got nothing to be ashamed of!!!

eg hitler ruled germany for awhile! that doesn`t make all german people nazis!!! does it?
it doesnt excuse petty terrorism!! killing innocent people!!!

britain belongs to me as much as anyone else!!!
i dnt understand why it happens in scotland? is just a religon thing? it happens with every football team, they find a way to knock the **** out of eachother for any reason... i love english football and boxers by the way.. just not the i must take over my neighbours land part...

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 02:39 AM
i dnt understand why it happens in scotland? is just a religon thing? it happens with every football team, they find a way to knock the **** out of eachother for any reason... i love english football and boxers by the way.. just not the i must take over my neighbours land part...

im not a religious guy so the proddy/catholic thing means nothing to me!
im not saying i condone britain ocupying any other part of the world but its like the scots who originally came from ireland anyway!
its all narrow minded us vs them mentality!! i dont condone it but at the same time why should i be ashamed of my heritage because of some other arsholes!! its the way of the world mate!!!

the whole rangers/celtic ,proddy,catholic thing is pure sociology!!!!
seperate schools! ie us v them + the passionate football fans!
i was an ibrox regular since the age of 7,also the area i grew up in!,at that age its easy to get sucked in!!! its all bull**** but there are narrow minded people in every town & city & country in the world!
but despite what any government or dictator has done in the past, i dont see why i have to take responsibiliy for it, im proud of my english/british heritage!!!!!

ps if u know ur history the irish aint all innocent angels either/same with the scots!!!!

Gorgeous George
03-15-2009, 02:42 AM
im not a religious guy so the proddy/catholic thing means nothing to me!
im not saying i condone britain ocupying any other part of the world but its like the scots who originally came from ireland anyway!
its all narrow minded us vs them mentality!! i dont condone it but at the same time why should i be ashamed of my heritage because of some other arsholes!! its the way of the world mate!!!

the whole rangers/celtic ,proddy,catholic thing is pure sociology!!!!
seperate schools! ie us v them + the passionate football fans!
i was an ibrox regular since the age of 7,also the area i grew up in!,at that age its easy to get sucked in!!! its all bull**** but there are narrow minded people in every town & city & country in the world!
but despite what any government or dictator has done in the past, i dont see why i have to take responsibiliy for it, im proud of my english/british heritage!!!!!

ps if u know ur history the irish aint all innocent angels either/same with the scots!!!!
i was going to give bad k but i cant.. see you later bastard!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 03:03 AM
i was going to give bad k but i cant.. see you later bastard!

oh no!!!! if somebody gives me bad k i might cry!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!
HAVENT U GOT AN INTELLIGENT ARGUEMENT????

ps why do you support an english football team?!!! ??????

"barry big balz"!!!!???? how long did it take you to come up with that delusional/rediculous username?!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 10:33 AM
only jokin bazza!!!!!! im sure you have a huge set of testes!!!!!
honest guv!!!! he even said on the internet so it must be true!!!!!!

lol!

jollystomper
03-15-2009, 10:40 AM
wheres "the clash" anyway?
one minute he was threatening to end my modeling carreer by making me ugly! but since he`s sobered up ive heard nothing from him???? how strange?
how gutted will he be if rangers win today? lol!
i bet if they win he`ll suddenly,drunkenly reappear!!!

anyway good luck "clash" ,no wae the fitba!,jst for life in general! coz i think u probably need it! lol!

RenegadeT
03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
lol! i think you need to lay off the drink mate!!!

sorry i aint pretty enough for you! i know you like pretty boys!
LMAO!!!!

thanks for the red , straight back at you wee man

RenegadeT
03-15-2009, 04:14 PM
jollystomper , lets chat then , why are you looking for me ?

judging by the posts your making i think your the drunk one

hows the modelling mate?

you replyd twice to one post i made , are you that thick or are you going to arrange for me to break your face ....

time and place and a wager ......

The RealDeal
03-15-2009, 05:39 PM
jollystomper your typing is all over the place and it gives me a sore head, not to mention you use txt short hand which is just plain laziness and illiterate.

Your not txting your ned pals, your on a forum.

Rocky.
03-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Mon The Fcuking Hoops :D

RenegadeT
03-15-2009, 05:56 PM
mon the fcuking hoops :d

hahaha

hail hail the celts are here !

The RealDeal
03-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Mon The Fcuking Hoops :D

Rocky C in the house !

alza1988
03-16-2009, 04:51 AM
NI Police getting petrol bombed . It look's as if it's kicking off a we bit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s562DRL7fgk

Gorgeous George
03-16-2009, 05:08 AM
NI Police getting petrol bombed . It look's as if it's kicking off a we bit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s562DRL7fgk
up the ra!

alza1988
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
up the ra!

New vid . The bhoys are back in town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx72hRsT25Q

Mozza
03-17-2009, 12:21 PM
This place is un-****in-real. Alza, barry and the other illiterate, terrorist-loving scumbag should be banned immediately. ****ing rats.

The Monk
03-17-2009, 12:37 PM
This place is un-****in-real. Alza, barry and the other illiterate, terrorist-loving scumbag should be banned immediately. ****ing rats.

There has been a lot of glorifying of terrorism in this thread.

I don't really have an opinion on the whole debate, but when Sinn Fein of all people condemn the events that have happened then I think that should be a sign to everyone that this is not the way forward.

Iamnotausername
03-17-2009, 12:52 PM
:rofl: if the ira boys are back in town then I guess us limeys will just have to send our boys back to town eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtboA063-b4

RenegadeT
03-17-2009, 06:38 PM

your a rangers man then eh

its not about terrorism ,its about a nation becoming one again

in this day and age there is no need for a British rule over Ireland

your sort will never understand ,im not talking about terrorism ,im talking about part of a land that is still being run by the english

Ireland is a nation and needs to be reunited

RenegadeT
03-17-2009, 06:39 PM
:rofl: if the ira boys are back in town then I guess us limeys will just have to send our boys back to town eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtboA063-b4

you dont have a clue ,your a joke pal , you dont understand basics of life in 2009

your a relic and so are the rest of the bigots

Zmlacksz
03-17-2009, 07:10 PM

your sort will never understand ,im not talking about terrorism ,im talking about part of a land that is still being run by the english

Imagine if Ireland had a part of England and called it British Ireland, the english would be doing the exact same thing the IRA did.

Mozza
03-17-2009, 07:51 PM

It's **** all to do with football you stupid cunt. I understand perfectly well the conflict over there, far better than you it would seem and far better than the murdering cunts who are trying to destabilise the region.

If you're not prepared to see those miserable ****s for what they are then you're no better than them.

Mozza
03-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Imagine if Ireland had a part of England and called it British Ireland, the english would be doing the exact same thing the IRA did.

Are you ****ing daft? Do you know anything about politics in the region?

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 02:52 AM
you dont have a clue ,your a joke pal , you dont understand basics of life in 2009

your a relic and so are the rest of the bigots

lol **** off mate. I have a perfect clue, I'm Roman Catholic so i'm gonna bigot myself arent I? Half my ****in school was filled with Irish people, hell one of my best mates family runs a pub called ****in 'tir na nog' and not one of them glorified the IRA like the miserable speciemens on here. You ever not been able to go somewhere in your hometown because the IRA have bombed or attemtped to bomb the place? No thought not

If someone wants to post videos glorifying a group that has tried to bomb my hometown for most of my life, , i'll post a video glorifying the guys that tried to kill them. Dont dish it out if you cant take it back son.

alza1988
03-18-2009, 03:28 AM
lol **** off mate. I have a perfect clue, I'm Roman Catholic so i'm gonna bigot myself arent I? Half my ****in school was filled with Irish people, hell one of my best mates family runs a pub called ****in 'tir na nog' and not one of them glorified the IRA like the miserable speciemens on here. You ever not been able to go somewhere in your hometown because the IRA have bombed or attemtped to bomb the place? No thought not

If someone wants to post videos glorifying a group that has tried to bomb my hometown for most of my life, , i'll post a video glorifying the guys that tried to kill them. Dont dish it out if you cant take it back son.

Gary Og say hello to the provos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnqpWouEbE

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 04:07 AM
Gary Og say hello to the provos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnqpWouEbE

:rofl: Is that the best you got? I can go so much lower, but I wont.

Ira of the Easter rising era was legitimate imo, not the band of gangsters of recent times. I actually think N.Ireland should go back to Ireland, but not whilst a group of thugs demand it through violence. I thought that people had put their differences aside but obviously its still rides strong in Glasgow :nonono:. I find it hilarious that whilst the most of the people who live there find it horrifying what has happened, its people from Scotland glorifying it. Says it all.

Pac11
03-18-2009, 04:39 AM
:rofl: Is that the best you got? I can go so much lower, but I wont.

Ira of the Easter rising era was legitimate imo, not the band of gangsters of recent times. I actually think N.Ireland should go back to Ireland, but not whilst a group of thugs demand it through violence. I thought that people had put their differences aside but obviously its still rides strong in Glasgow :nonono:. I find it hilarious that whilst the most of the people who live there find it horrifying what has happened, its people from Scotland glorifying it. Says it all.

Up the ra ! Brits out !

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 05:15 AM
up the ra!

Mozza
03-18-2009, 06:09 AM

Well the group you're now defending are targeting Roman Catholics by the looks of things as well as innocent civilians. How anyone can condone that is beyond comprehension.

Chunk..
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Wandsworth?

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 06:36 AM
Well the group you're now defending are targeting Roman Catholics by the looks of things as well as innocent civilians. How anyone can condone that is beyond comprehension.

Eh? what you on about mate? I dont condone any of it, i'm just giving them a taste of their own medicine. I dont care what they think about privately but if theyre gonna post all that crap publicly then i'm gonna wind them up publicly.

I know people in NI are putting the past behind them, The Clash didnt like me posting the video and called me a relic when he's the one glorifying a group that the people on both sides innorthern Ireland are uniting to denounce. A bit ironic if you ask me.

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Wandsworth?

hahaha thats not the one I'm talking about this ones in Croydon round Addiscombe way, but I know exactly the one you are talking about, I pass that pub everyday on the way to work. I dont see it open anymore tho tbh. Do you go there at all?

Next you'll be telling me you know the Golden Lion in Fulham.

Gorgeous George
03-18-2009, 06:55 AM
tiochfaidh ar la!!!!!!!!!! pog mo hon!!!! figure that one out you limey slags!!

alza1988
03-18-2009, 07:12 AM
The future's bright , the huns are ****e , f**k the orange , it's green and white .

Chunk..
03-18-2009, 07:16 AM
hahaha thats not the one I'm talking about this ones in Croydon round Addiscombe way, but I know exactly the one you are talking about, I pass that pub everyday on the way to work. I dont see it open anymore tho tbh. Do you go there at all?

Next you'll be telling me you know the Golden Lion in Fulham.

Sure do. Me best mate knows the family that runs that pub. They have a nice beer garden in that place.

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 07:29 AM
Sure do. Me best mate knows the family that runs that pub. They have a nice beer garden in that place.

lol ****in hell small world. Do you or ure mate know Ben?

My mate used to work there aswell, he still does on and off when they need the extra cover.

Chunk..
03-18-2009, 07:51 AM
lol ****in hell small world. Do you or ure mate know Ben?

My mate used to work there aswell, he still does on and off when they need the extra cover.

I don't really know anyone in there personally. Cause me mate supports Fulham that's were i usually meet him after he goes to the game.

I used to drink in the Prince of Wales in East Putney before they turned into a wine bar/restaurant.

My boozer is in South Wimbledon.

Iamnotausername
03-18-2009, 08:08 AM
I don't really know anyone in there personally. Cause me mate supports Fulham that's were i usually meet him after he goes to the game.

I used to drink in the Prince of Wales in East Putney before they turned into a wine bar/restaurant.

My boozer is in South Wimbledon.

lol, Ben is the son of Anne who's the guvnor at the Lion, he's in South Africa at the moment, but when he aint travelling he comes out with us to the pubs and play footy. Top lad, but he's a Chelsea fan surrounded by Fulham fans so we dont go there too much unless its his birthday or somethin cos he's had a few cases of getting too pissed and winding up the Fulham fans there lol!

I probably seen your boozer, one of my friends used to live above the chicken shop opposite the station. I'm sure you know it if you've come out of the pub a bit peckish :D. Paprika does good curries round there aswell. I used to spend a lot of time round there a few years back.

But crikey it is a very small world isnt it?