View Full Version : 3rd Round Jackson/Jardine and Rampage/Evans trash talk vid

Dice
03-08-2009, 06:44 AM
http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Quinton_Rampage_Jackson_vs_Keith_Jardine_UFC_96_3 ?vid=10003734&tid=100

Link to vid of third round, the decision, and the trash talk confrontation between Rampage and Evans which was CLASSIC

Dice
03-08-2009, 06:46 AM
For those who cant see the vid, here's the transcript of the trash talk between Rampage and Evans

Rashad: Well good sir, congratulations on your victory, but I must say I expected more.

Rampage: Oh, how so?

Rashad: Well your reputation preceeds you as one who is known for unparralled strength speed and versatility, but what I saw seemed less than the forementioned.

Rampage: I believe on this point we have to agree to disagree. While I might concede that it was not my best performance, I have plenty in store for our future challenge.

Rashad: Awwww, so it sounds as if you have words for me. Well let them be spoken...

Rampage: I am doing just that, but you sir seem defensive as you are speaking while I am in the middle of my pros. I was saying that I feel well enough prepared to challenge you this very moment if logistically the organization could set up just such a circumstance.

Rashad: You and I know very well that such a proposition is absurd for the turnover for such a contractural agreement can require weeks and maybe even months, thus your very suggesting it seems to me to be a cowardly defensiveness.

Rampage: Why I never my good man. Then the gauntlet has been decided. Let us set forth on an agreed path in which we meet to settle our differences.

Rashad: Then it is agreed. Good day to you.

Rampage: And good day to you sir.

lol I had to steal that

Unknown Champ
03-10-2009, 11:26 PM
lol. Rampage is going to be destroyed by evans!!

JabSandwich
03-11-2009, 05:21 AM
Dice, that transcript was legendary

Dice
03-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I kno i'm still laughin at it

baya
03-11-2009, 11:09 AM
evans has a limited verbal arsenal.