View Full Version : applying the perfect armbar

ablunt
03-21-2004, 11:53 PM
My question is, how do you apply the perfect armbar, like the ones u see sakuraba, and nogueria do? where do the fighters bend the arm at? if anyone has info, or some good sites please post. thanks

Kempo Chris
03-22-2004, 07:41 AM
You have to make sure you have your legs tight against his leg, make sure to arch your back up, and you can add your forearm underneath while turning upwrad usin your bone while locking the arm with one hand.

NHBfan4life
03-22-2004, 07:47 AM
The best one I saw was where a guy put his cup/groin DIRECTLY under the point of the elbow, and make sure youre legs are far up the arm, almost in the armpit area to make SURE its sunk in deep! Too low on the arm & they can slip out.

handjobs4dollars
03-22-2004, 04:02 PM
I would never put it across my groin. That ****ing hurts put it to the side of you thigh. Sometimes if you have thier arms across your groin they will bend the arm and drive the elbow down and that ****ing hurts.

HockeyFighter
03-23-2004, 08:30 PM
knees squeezing together, pinning their head is essential unless you want them to esacpe into your guard, their thumb point up

practice doesn't make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect

Kempo Chris
03-24-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by HockeyFighter
knees squeezing together, pinning their head is essential unless you want them to esacpe into your guard, their thumb point up

practice doesn't make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect

good post