View Full Version : England Rugby

Infern0
03-04-2009, 01:50 AM
What a load of ****. Seriously I don't know how they have got so bad but they really are the absoloute pits arent they.

Bastards

Left Hook Tua
03-04-2009, 08:12 AM
What a load of ****. Seriously I don't know how they have got so bad but they really are the absoloute pits arent they.

Bastards

they need to do a haka. :)

toysale
03-04-2009, 08:14 AM
If they'd played with a little more quality against Ireland they would've won though, but they just gave them the game. But who cares about England anyways... WALES!

beecherhq
03-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Only the welsh and posh english c u n t s give a **** about rugby union.

toysale
03-04-2009, 08:31 AM
I only care about the 6 Nations and World Cup, besides that I couldn't care less. Good to watch anyways...

Sir Tom Jones
03-04-2009, 08:56 AM
England aren't that bad really. If they kept their discipline then they may have got something from the Welsh and Irish games.

???
03-04-2009, 02:14 PM

Bastards

Which Rugby are you talking about? League or Union?

Infern0
03-04-2009, 03:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

I was talking about union, but League is pretty much just as bad, and cricket, and football.............

RenegadeT
03-04-2009, 06:25 PM
its a bit like cricket , there are only 11-12 nations that actually have professional teams competing

Why dont these people at the top end of the game realise that they dont participate to a big audience ?!!!

have any of you seen 'a question of sport' recently ?

these idiots at the bbc have failed to realise that the majority sport is football !!

they have endless swimmers ,rugby guys and allsorts of unmentionable people

they are just not recognizable folk

it should be 70 to 80 % football related ,that reflects the nation if not more of a percentage

jollystomper
03-04-2009, 09:56 PM

Bastards

who cares! winning the world cup in australia was so good i coulnt care less if we won another game in my lifetime!
also knocking out the aussies + french to get to the final of the last world cup when everyone (including me) thought we`d get hammered was pretty cool!!

so as far as rugby union goes,i can die a happy man!

Infern0
03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah, winning the world cup in Australia was good but re-evaluate it. We played boring percentages rugby that got our asses booed constantly, the other teams were very average, and it will never happen again. ever.

Sir Tom Jones
03-05-2009, 05:59 AM
England can only play ten man rugby.

They can't use their backs effectively.

Zmlacksz
03-05-2009, 12:45 PM
France will beat the english limies by 20 points next week.

jollystomper
03-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah, winning the world cup in Australia was good but re-evaluate it. We played boring percentages rugby that got our asses booed constantly, the other teams were very average, and it will never happen again. ever.

i agree were **** at the moment but they said that at the last world cup and we got to the final, totally outplayed australia & were unlucky in the final(imo) although SA desereved it!
dont be so negative! can you imagine what the scots,welsh,irish or the kiwis would give to be world champs!

also the aussies are always going to boo england anyway! we won fair and square!

anyway i dont really give a **** about rugby union much! im jst a glory boy! lol!

Russian Express
03-06-2009, 10:06 AM
We only ever seem to field 14 men these days.

Clegg
03-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Nice win today, at least they managed one good result during the tournament.

Infern0
03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
I'll give them that it was a good result, can they keep it up though?

Zmlacksz
03-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Typical French aka Cheese eating surrender monkeys. They play the best they have in years two weeks ago and today played the worst in 20 years.
That first half by France was worse than the first half of Italy v England.

Mugwump
03-20-2009, 09:28 PM
English club rugby must be in a pretty dire state if meatheads like Tindall can still get a shirt. As for Borthwick - he was a liability five years ago and he's still one today.

Out of the current squad the only backs who have any semblance of a rugby brain are Cueto and Tait. The rest wouldn't know a gap to run through if they ran through one. Only Easter seems to have any idea about what he's doing in the forwards.

British Rugby League's national team is in a similar sorry state. The difference is I can watch the club competition without wanting to open up a vein.

Infern0
03-21-2009, 03:29 AM
Well hopefully they beat the scots tomorrow, so we dont have to sit through the scots celebrating like they won the world cup or something.