View Full Version : after a fight how do you celebrate?

pyrovampx
02-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Me before a fight I only eat breakfast and a few fruits and water.

After the fight I go to mcdonalds and eat 2 triple big macs with large fries and maybe another cheeseburger if I'm hungry or I'll eat an entire jumbo pizza.
then I go home and sleep.I do this if I win or do an exhibition if I lose I just go to sleep hungry and don't eat for like 15 hours after the fight cuz I'm depressed. I think about the food during the fight I usually don't eat this garbage but it tastes really good. BTW I'm not fat I'm 5"11 and 150lbs

What do you guys like to do after you're done your fight how do you reward yourself.

I3C727
02-28-2009, 01:32 AM
i still do not see how people can eat mcdonalds celebration or not. Everything is cool like fries etc except their meat/chicken. **** is disgusting the absolute lowest grade of meat with so many chemicals.

I would just eat alot of sweets, or a cheeseburger from a reasturant if thats your thing.

KostyaTszyu44
02-28-2009, 03:05 AM
lots and lots of food.

Infern0
02-28-2009, 03:22 AM
One or two beers and watch a comedy, thats just my thing

bbos
02-28-2009, 04:41 AM
i usually goto the emergency room to get my brain checked out, then i ice my face for the entire night, got to take care of my self

UBoxINgMyShadow
02-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Stick to what I was before the fight.. discipline

mightymouse2k
03-01-2009, 05:26 PM
..... leave with a ring girl....

fight game
03-01-2009, 05:31 PM
wish I knew im 0-2

Uncool
03-01-2009, 05:48 PM
..... leave with a ring girl....

Hahahahaha.

DJ QUIK
03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
i still do not see how people can eat mcdonalds celebration or not. Everything is cool like fries etc except their meat/chicken. **** is disgusting the absolute lowest grade of meat with so many chemicals.

I would just eat alot of sweets, or a cheeseburger from a reasturant if thats your thing.

exactly i used to work there and their meat technically isnt meat. its glued injected and pressed together. i only eat the fires but i havent ate them since mid last year because i quit fried foods. i wqouldnt **** with any dairy or meat there at all.

RightHooker
03-01-2009, 10:05 PM
When I read the thread title I thought there was going to be a bunch of responses about how you dance around the ring pumping your fists and jumping on the ropes. lol.

I just go home, have a regular dinner than watch movies or fights, because I'm too wired to sleep.

wish I knew im 0-2
Keep at it man, it'll get better.

BrooklynBomber
03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
With hookers and blow.

estbn
03-02-2009, 08:13 PM

Lol i don't like mcdonalds too, and thank God there's not mcdonalds where i live.

Anyway, i didn't realized until i readed this thread that i never celebrate... i just go home. Now, if i was a pro and just won the world championship then i damn sure would celebrate.

SOY-COMO-SOY
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
I celebrate just like this (watch the whole vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt_ZXQYj8H8

nah but really. I will eat some shrimp and lobster or grilled tilapia, whatever i feel like eating and for desert some orange sherburt ice cream.

mickyward5656
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM
a guniness or 8, nice cigar, around a nice bondfire.... doesnt get anybetter than that after a win....