View Full Version : Video of me baging warmup...

selk
02-26-2009, 01:12 AM
baging mostly power shots, im a 1month beginner, i recorded this last night and ill be back to train in the gym later after 12days rest because i got sick.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5C6sLYHaHEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5C6sLYHaHEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Juof
02-26-2009, 11:10 AM
keep it up

austinlarg
02-26-2009, 11:31 AM
if i was boxing you i'd know that after your 1-2 you take a few seconds to bounce around...thats when i'd attack. dont be so predictable

also your hands are slow getting back after you punch.

just some thing i figure could help you.

Trrmo
02-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Lol 1 min was priceless, especially when you look down then look up.

Good work, you mainly need to work on your left jab, throw it at full extension and return it to high guard position. Use it to find range at distance, you should be able to hit from further away.

lilevil
02-26-2009, 01:17 PM
LOL that was the hardest i've laughed in a while when the bag fell. Just keep up the training. You will continue to improve and progress. You had some mistakes but thats because you have only been boxing for a short amount of time. Keep training and everything will start to flow.

Squabbles94806
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Tight. Try and be creative with your combos.

BrooklynBomber
02-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Your straights are pretty good, but you keep dropping your hands.

You got to work on your hooks and distance.

selk
02-26-2009, 03:59 PM
if i was boxing you i'd know that after your 1-2 you take a few seconds to bounce around...thats when i'd attack. dont be so predictable

thanks for this advice very much and also everyone who comment ill work on it my trainor said my goal is should be able to outdo him in sparr in the months to come.

Anyway i will be have my 3rd amateur fight this saturday beginer vs. beginer from students from different gyms in town.