02-24-2009, 03:50 PM
New movie based on charles bronson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69D02b8Kj4

Rocky.
02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Looks good, canny wait to see this :D

alza1988
03-09-2009, 09:04 AM
He's a madman . I've read one of his books . It's a good read . It had alot of detail about inside different jails because he gets moved around that much because he's nuts . The one i've read is the second one down .
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Books/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A266239%2Cp_27%3ACharles%20Bronson&field-author=Charles%20Bronson&page=1

Savino
03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm looking forward to seein this movie

Chups
03-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I like the death wish movies back when I was a kid.

Savino
03-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Is this movie a cinema job or straight to dvd?

black.ink
03-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I went to audition as an extra for this in Nottingham. They said ''your not what we're looking for''. Something about my height (5'8'') not being suitable for prison scenes. If i see any short-ass mothers in this movie, someone's gonna pay!

Rocky.
03-09-2009, 01:36 PM
I went to audition as an extra for this in Nottingham. They said ''your not what we're looking for''. Something about my height (5'8'') not being suitable for prison scenes. If i see any short-ass mothers in this movie, someone's gonna pay!

:rofl: :rofl:

Duggie
03-09-2009, 03:22 PM
I like the death wish movies back when I was a kid.

wrong Charles Bronson this one is a nutter who's spent the last 30+ years in prison

Mugwump
03-26-2009, 02:06 PM
I've read his life story. At times it's difficult to tell fantasy from reality. Clearly he's not shy of self-promotion. He claims he took the name Charles Bronson without ever seeing a movie containing the real one (even if he used a pseudonym also).

It's tough to know what society does with someone like Bronson. Clearly prison has not rehabilitated him in any way. On the contrary, he's become far more dangerous inside.

His accounts of Rampton and Broadmoor (secure hospitals for the criminally insane) during the 80s are horrific. What positive role (other than keeping psychopaths off the street) those establishments served back then is a mystery.

Surely, putting someone in solitary confinement for 20-odd years is not the answer. But the moment Bronson is allowed back onto the prison wing he either batters someone within an inch of his life/takes a hostage/stages a rooftop protest and causes hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of damage.

He's a strange character. At times funny. At times intelligent. And then there are the times when he's not so pleasant. He claims he's never physically hurt anyone during his acts of hostage taking. But he never stops to think of the mental suffering (despite being more than willing to express the mental suffering solitary has inflicted on him). He's clearly a racist. Homophobic, too.

I hear Tom Hardy is outstanding in the movie. I might watch it next week.