View Full Version : Why is England so ****?

msagrain
02-20-2009, 06:26 PM
It doesn't think on a grand scale anymore it's just ****. Full of muslims in a christian world. With mugging sand crime on the way up and worst of all no ****ing jobs.

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 06:44 PM
its all thatchers fault .

Naps
02-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Leave then ginge. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 06:50 PM
the mrs wants me to live in canada with her. the toronto area.

only been going out for 2 months.

i got some family on my fathers side out there.

i do like ice hockey however.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 06:51 PM
It doesn't think on a grand scale anymore it's just ****. Full of muslims in a christian world. With mugging sand crime on the way up and worst of all no ****ing jobs.

America is going thru something similar, But without all the ****ing Muslims. People need to wake. Just think of what Churchill would do if he was alive.

msagrain
02-20-2009, 06:53 PM
America is going thru something similar, But without all the ****ing Muslims. People need to wake. Just think of what Churchill would do if he was alive.

We wouldn't be in this ****in' mess if Churchill was alive.

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 07:03 PM
nah churchill would send the troops to fire at british workers,

Roger Yomama
02-20-2009, 07:04 PM

If you don't like it then leave. I did. Why sit around *****ing about it when you have options?

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 07:10 PM
If you don't like it then leave. I did. Why sit around *****ing about it when you have options?

Well if England is your home country like America is mine I think it would be cowardly to leave because you don't like it. I mean your a a native in your own country.Why leave

msagrain
02-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Well if England is your home country like America is mine I think it would be cowardly to leave because you don't like it. I mean your a a native in your own country.Why leave

Because there is only 2 jobs in the town I live in. I can't do ither of them.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 07:13 PM

Damn, what job were you doing previously?

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 07:14 PM
2 jobs in stoke?

msagrain
02-20-2009, 07:15 PM
2 jobs in stoke?

I live in a town outside stoke about 10 miles aways with a population of about 25,000

msagrain
02-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Damn, what job were you doing previously?

Bricklaying/labouring.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Bricklaying/labouring.

Those are hard jobs, But why can't you do those jobs?

msagrain
02-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Those are hard jobs, But why can't you do those jobs?

This is hard work..... because they isn't any.

Roger Yomama
02-20-2009, 07:22 PM

Explain to me how it's cowardly to want a better life for myself and my family.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Explain to me how it's cowardly to want a better life for myself and my family.

Because you left your homecountry out of fear. Do you think Churchill would've done the samething or do you think he would have stood up against problems facing society.

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Because you left your homecountry out of fear. Do you think Churchill would've done the samething or do you think he would have stood up against problems facing society.

**** fatty winston.

he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 07:35 PM
**** fatty winston.

he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Really, well maybe he was born to a wealthy family, But he did stand up to the Nazis didn't he. Whether you like him or not he is a role model for all of GB, And a symbol of freedom.

Roger Yomama
02-20-2009, 07:37 PM

Ok princess, you show me where I said I left out of fear. I left out of frustration at the lack of opportunites and sought them elsewhere. That is quite the opposite of fear.

Fear is not having the balls to get off your arse and make things better for yourself.

Incidentally, my father was born and raised in NZ. New Zealand is just as much my home country as England is.

Derranged
02-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Thats because Danny Williams decided to take a few years off. Once he's back, everyone and everything will fall in line.

theghost#1
02-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Ok princess, you show me where I said I left out of fear. I left out of frustration at the lack of opportunites and sought them elsewhere. That is quite the opposite of fear.

Fear is not having the balls to get off your arse and make things better for yourself.

Incidentally, my father was born and raised in NZ. New Zealand is just as much my home country as England is.

Well if NZ is your home then fine.

Patty Tanager
02-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Funny how people always say if you don't like it leave. But it isn't that simple.

Roger Yomama
02-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Well if NZ is your home then fine.

Thanks for giving me your seal of approval. I'm sure I will sleep better knowing I am not a coward for stepping up and providing for my family.

Roger Yomama
02-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Funny how people always say if you don't like it leave. But it isn't that simple.

It is that simple Red. It's less than 5 years since I was living on a council estate in a house with walls so thin I could hear the cunt next door grunting out a sloppy joe every morning. It all comes down to how much you want it.

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Really, well maybe he was born to a wealthy family, But he did stand up to the Nazis didn't he. Whether you like him or not he is a role model for all of GB, And a symbol of freedom.
Role model :no:
"I do not admit...that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia...by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race...has come in and taken its place" - Churchill to Palestine Royal Commission, 1937.

sounds like some rasict ****e to me. nazi styleeeeeeee :popcorn:

squealpiggy
02-20-2009, 08:34 PM
the mrs wants me to live in canada with her. the toronto area.

only been going out for 2 months.

i got some family on my fathers side out there.

i do like ice hockey however.

In Toronto they don't like Ice Hockey. They like the Toronto Maple Leafs. It's like saying people from Leeds like football.

Canada is great though.

paul750
02-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Ralph McTell - England

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOnmhMw9XE

Nacho_Analstain
02-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I blame Stoke and gingers ...

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 08:57 PM
In Toronto they don't like Ice Hockey. They like the Toronto Maple Leafs. It's like saying people from Leeds like football.

Canada is great though.

they do have a football team right?

squealpiggy
02-20-2009, 09:03 PM
they do have a football team right?

Toronto FC. I haven't been yet, but apparently the atmosphere is great. The football is lousy....

Sir Tom Jones
02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
have to persuade some of the bluebirds to sign up if i move.

jollystomper
02-20-2009, 09:39 PM

why did your family move to america or are you native?

The Gunner
02-21-2009, 12:00 AM

You dont give yourself enough credit, i think you'd be a great rentboy. :rofl:

Rooney_MUFC
02-21-2009, 06:17 AM
Go help at the cleanup of Chernobly, Good pay!

Sick/
02-21-2009, 07:10 AM
aint there a mcdonalds near you or anything?

Rooney_MUFC
02-21-2009, 07:14 AM
aint there a mcdonalds near you or anything?

This is where Rizo is introduced to the thread the fat twat

Zmlacksz
02-21-2009, 08:52 AM

We are in this mess because of Churchill. We wouldn't be in this mess if Hitler was alive.

Rooney_MUFC
02-21-2009, 09:09 AM
We are in this mess because of Churchill. We wouldn't be in this mess if Hitler was alive.

Yeah, Or Tommy Cooper

Tuggers1986
02-21-2009, 11:21 AM
This is hard work..... because they isn't any.

Do they have a Mcdonalds?

Work there

Oasis_Lad
02-21-2009, 11:24 AM
It's no Scotland that's for sure.

Can I get smack and a deep fried mars bar in the space of twenty minutes? No? well I ain't living there then.

Derranged
02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
It's no Scotland that's for sure.

Can I get smack and a deep fried mars bar in the space of twenty minutes? No? well I ain't living there then.

You mean heroin? Damn, son.

Oasis_Lad
02-21-2009, 12:51 PM
You mean heroin? Damn, son.

LOl. It's just a stereotype that all Scottish people are smackheads.

I'd never touch the stuff. I had two uncles who were users ( This isn't really helping the stereotype is it? ) and both of them died due to it.

Derranged
02-21-2009, 12:53 PM

I'd never touch the stuff. I had two uncles who were users ( This isn't really helping the stereotype is it? ) and both of them died due to it.

Damn that sucks.. Amongst the people I knew heroin was not even used. It was coke acid and prescription pills...

Dan Saleamua
02-21-2009, 12:54 PM
England isn't **** mate. We are responsible for much of the world make up today. We produced our fat cousins. I love England and will never leave. It does seem that we are shifting to a country that does not fully allow free speech.

paul750
02-21-2009, 12:59 PM

I've heard another misconception is that Glasgow is the only really rough place in Scotland when parts of Edinburgh are just as bad. Although I'm guessing it's only a small part of Edinburgh? I remember being at a pub quiz with some mates, and the question was which Scottish city was Trainspotting based on, and everybody automatically thought it was Glasgow. I told them it was Edinburgh and the bastards went ahead and picked Glasgow. lol.

The Noose
02-21-2009, 01:34 PM
If u look at the rest of the world England is GREAT.

Stoke may be a bag of ****e, but England is great.

beecherhq
02-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Wipe your tears away and get on the fookin dole.

theghost#1
02-21-2009, 05:51 PM
why did your family move to america or are you native?

My family has been here in Texas for 6 or 7 generations.

theghost#1
02-21-2009, 05:53 PM

WTF are you talking about.......

Sick/
02-21-2009, 06:00 PM

which place would you rarther live UK or USA?

Sir Tom Jones
02-21-2009, 06:01 PM

he is right,

things would be a little different. for starters we might all be speaking german.

x-PeROxiDE-x
02-21-2009, 06:29 PM

If you had a primary school education you might stand a chance.

I blame Stoke and gingers ...

Really?

Cos everyone else blames the chavs...

Infern0
02-21-2009, 10:16 PM
England has serious problems, I only see it getting worse too, people are getting dumber, places are getting dirtier, everything is going downhill, I moved here from Holland 10 years ago and the change in the last few years has been horrific, the only way things will change is with some massive event setting things off, but that won't happen as the english people have shown they are content to sit on thier arses as thier once great country is torn apart.

Sad but true.

jollystomper
02-22-2009, 04:36 PM

my dad moved to austin,texas when i was a kid because he had the opportunity to make good money to provide for his family!

that doesn`t make him a coward!
but he`s still a proud brit & loves his country!!

personally i love being english & wouldn`t change it for anything!!
but the country is going downhill a bit but so are most countries!

beecherhq
02-22-2009, 06:13 PM
England has serious problems, I only see it getting worse too, people are getting dumber, places are getting dirtier, everything is going downhill, I moved here from Holland 10 years ago and the change in the last few years has been horrific, the only way things will change is with some massive event setting things off, but that won't happen as the english people have shown they are content to sit on thier arses as thier once great country is torn apart.

Sad but true.

Just thought i'd ask as you're so wise, what is it English people are meant to do to stop the country being torn apart?

The Monk
02-22-2009, 06:52 PM
All I know is that I am getting the **** out of here as soon as I can.

res
02-22-2009, 07:03 PM

Well Washington state is actually growing economically so he can always go there.

Infern0
02-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Just thought i'd ask as you're so wise, what is it English people are meant to do to stop the country being torn apart?

It is a democratic country isn't it?

Last 10 years there have been many votes, Labour, Labour, Labour, it is thier policies that have gutted your once great country, yet still you vote them in, you only have yourselves to blame.

beecherhq
02-23-2009, 05:56 AM

Last 10 years there have been many votes, Labour, Labour, Labour, it is thier policies that have gutted your once great country, yet still you vote them in, you only have yourselves to blame.

So we vote in who? The conservatives - **** THAT.

jollystomper
02-23-2009, 03:35 PM

england is still a great country!
we have the nhs,a (admittably abused) social security system,among the worlds best sportsmen,musicians & we have the 4th biggest ecomomy in the world! i bet alot of countries would love to have what we have!

democracy will always be a flawed system because 90+% of the population either dont vote or are influenced by propaganda & lies from partys just trying to gain power! idealism & reality are a million miles apart!
we may have some problems (like any other country) but england will always be great!!

(btw i wasn`t condoning communism or dictatorship)

ellwise69
02-24-2009, 05:13 AM
If u look at the rest of the world England is GREAT.

Stoke may be a bag of ****e, but England is great.

Stoke's the forward mate!!!

SCFC ftw!

Boxclever
02-24-2009, 06:32 AM
its all thatchers fault .

It's funny because some people say that you can't blame Thatcher for everything, but I think you'd be safe to blame her for about 98% of it.:cool2: