is there a place like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a place like this?

Where I give up my life.

And join a place where they house and train people to be boxers, where you must live in this place and they do what ever they have to do to make you become a good boxer. You do whatever they tell you to and you get a place to eat and train. The place will do whatever they must to train you.
    What the place gets in return is a certain amount of your winnings when you succeed and when you do will be let out of the place.
    kinda like an army camp but a boxing camp where you spend your whole life in it.like boxing monks you know what I'm saying

doubt it, but if there is i wanna be there

Comment

I believe... they have something in that in thailand for the kids lol, no kung fu but MUY THAI!

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
        Where I give up my life.

And join a place where they house and train people to be boxers, where you must live in this place and they do what ever they have to do to make you become a good boxer. You do whatever they tell you to and you get a place to eat and train. The place will do whatever they must to train you.
        What the place gets in return is a certain amount of your winnings when you succeed and when you do will be let out of the place.
        kinda like an army camp but a boxing camp where you spend your whole life in it.like boxing monks you know what I'm saying
        Yea thats called training camp!

Comment

The Contender

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
            Where I give up my life.

yeah, cuba.

Comment

Here in Ecuador as well. The government provides the best Amateurs in the province with free accomodation food and equipment, they need to study but the rest of the time is just training. They share a very basic and crammed dorm room located under a sports stadium. I trained with them for a while and they had a Cuban trainer filling in while the Ecuadorian coach was in Beijing for the Olympics. I dunno if it is something I would wanna do. Before training starts you line up and listen to a 30 minute motivational speech and boxers get questioned on their weight and told they need to work harder or whatever. After training is finished you have to listed to another 30 minute or so motivational speech. They have to get up early and training is fairly strict though they goof around quite alot as well. Most of them are poor so wouldnt be able to afford gloves or boots. They are pretty good boxers too, I think the training routine is a little rigid though.
              Careful what you wish for!

Comment

yes there is, you'd have to give up boxing and move to muay thai though

Comment

yea any third world dicatorship country lol. Im sure china does, they do that with there 12 year old gymnest that were in the olympics.

Comment

Im not kidding like some of these other idiots on here are, Training camp for a no pro to get in could be costly tho!

Comment

Working...
                    X