View Full Version : keeping fit

tyl3rdurd3n
02-18-2009, 07:04 AM
hey guys wondering if you could help on this.
I have some huge blisters on the backs of my feet which are really limiting the movemnt i can do.
i cant run or do much movment at all as there is too much rubbing and it causing pain.

so what ways are there i can still keep fit if i can't really move my feet at all??

thanks

trigger happpy
02-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Go get a pedicure and but bandaids where the blisters are.

tyl3rdurd3n
02-18-2009, 01:30 PM
i have blister packs on the heels but there is still a pain with running an walking.

so what ideas do you guys have??

thanks

Trrmo
02-18-2009, 01:53 PM
try Swimming

g0tcha
02-18-2009, 02:47 PM
complexes if you have an olympic bar handy. i do it for conditioning when im not doing long distance runs.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/bodybuilding/complexes_for_fat_loss

i use total with the olympic bar 70lbs. i have a vid but my form wasnt the best in it. ill post up a new one if your interested in trying it. its a tough workout that will test how hard you can push yourself when your body is screaming for oxygen and thats why i love it. i know that if im not feeling that kind of pain while sparring then i know i can go on or push the pace harder. also i dont see why you couldnt do this because the most actual movent you do with your feet would be lunges/jump lunges and you could even do this workout bare foot. good luck