View Full Version : the weed , cigarret , sex?whats worst

jowiesicario
02-17-2009, 04:27 PM
whats worst??????
im a be honest,i smoke weed but i gotta stop it and imma do it.
I will go pro this year...somestimes i feel like **** it just one blunt but no more i got a lot of power on my punches and speed,but my condiction is bad

i got everything to be what i want but im mentaly not that strong sometimes

how afect the weed to ur condiction?
and whats worst?cigaret or weed???

thanx

Chr0nic
02-17-2009, 04:34 PM
cigarrette

Squabbles94806
02-17-2009, 05:40 PM
smoking cigarettes is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Weed? I only got two words: Michael Phelps. That mutha fcuka got 8 gold medals. *****, i give him maaad props.

Sex? Ya gotta have sex. If you fcuk all day non stop of course it'll make your knees week. I don't encourage gay sex though. You can miss me wit all that *****.

Spacey1991
02-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I have heard that cigarette's are worst than weed... because there is less tobacco or something like that (I don't smoke, nor want to... so I will be honest I am no expert), but neither one of them are good.

Just go cold turkey, dedicate yourself... think if you want to reach your ambitions you need to kick things for good even if you enjoy it, it might be hard at first but just keep telling yourself every day it will do you no good and it is just bringing yourself to an earlier death.

Hope it helped. :)

peewee1460
02-17-2009, 06:00 PM
quit the cigarettes, bake the weed into some brownies and have all the sex you want.

JoHnNyBoXeR
02-17-2009, 09:07 PM
i dont buy the sex part.. i think its ok .. the cigarettes and weed are no good.. whats with all these threads on here if u cant quit smoking dont box simple as that you'll get hurt

sukhenkoy
02-17-2009, 10:20 PM
A lot of it depends on the person as well. I absolutely hate anything that ****s with your mind, so for me that list would be (from worst to least worst): weed, cigarettes, sex. I've also heard that weed contains more tar than cigarettes or something like that, but don't know if its true. I've known a lot of young Russian kids that were on a professional soccer team's academy team and smoked cigarettes everyday, but never touched weed. And, quite frankly, their conditioning and cardiovascular stamina was greater than mine will ever be, or than that of 95% of the posters on here. My brother smoked cigarettes when he swam at a young age and was still able to have 2 2-hour practices a day, 5 days a week.

I don't want to promote cigarettes, because objectively speaking, they are probably worse for your lungs and overall health than weed. But I can't stand anything that messes with your mind and makes you feel better superficially.

Rnizio1
02-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Man weed is worse. I recently quit smoking weed after 4 years of smoking it eveyday. Since I quit my attitude and divotion to eveything has changed in a good way I am more motivated in life and I recently started to do a lot more active things. I quit about a month ago and since then I started going to the gym to get in better shape for a local boxing club. My advice to you is just say no I do I know once I take a hit my nose will be right back in it. I also cough up a hell of alot of black tar from all the years I have smoked it. If you really want to be a professional then act like one.

jowiesicario
02-17-2009, 11:42 PM
thanx for the replys

punchDrUnK MONK
02-19-2009, 02:51 AM
sex dont matter

cigs r bad for ur body, weed is bad for ur mind.
dont do either. boxing uses both body and mind. if i had to pick one to quit, id quit the cigs

Lovely
02-19-2009, 03:22 AM
anything you smoke is bad
anyone you **** is good... unless its a dude. no beef just notgay.

bbos
02-19-2009, 03:38 AM
cigs are worse then weed, sex I don't know I never had sex

Floyd Sinclair
02-19-2009, 07:56 PM
I would be careful with weed and keep it to a minimal... I notice an improvement in my stamina and reflexes when i dont smoke it as much. I wasnt a naturally gifted athlete though...I had to work to get everything I got. Some athletes can get away with it...

cigs are worse then weed, sex I don't know I never had sex

neither have I :o

excessive masturbation slows down my legs too much...but if i keep it to once a day, im usually ok.

Detroit Detroyr
03-12-2009, 04:37 PM
If you had to rate them as what would be worse then I would say cigarette smoking. However, this depends how much weed you smoke too. Both are going to be detrimental to your lungs and how much O2 your able to take in during a fight. Sex can be bad too. Too much WILL weaken the legs. It's all about dicipline and balance. Hold off on se and "self-gratification for a month and watch how focused you become in the ring (holding off will be tougher than the non-smoking...lol).

If you really have the urge to smoke while you train try smokeless tobacco (dip). You will be able to lose some weight too. Just watch it because the stuff is more addicting than cigarettes.

Dicipline boys, it's all about dicipline. How bad do you want that "W"??

:luvbed:

baya
03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
the only thing wrong with weed is bad weed; nothing more.

Detroit Detroyr
03-12-2009, 04:55 PM
the only thing wrong with weed is bad weed; nothing more.

LOL. Touche'. However "weed" contains just as many carcinigens and crap as do cigarettes. And if I'm not mistaken they both filter through your lungs killing cells and prohibiting you from breathing correctly. Not to mention for many people weed cause physiological as well as psychological problems like lack of concentration and motivation. We can go back and forth if youd like but I'm a clinical psychologist by day who deals with substance use/abuse issues but go ahead and take your best shot if you'd like.

but I'll just say, "to each their own" and leave it at that.

:poke:

j
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
many people have no idea about things. i will explain....

cigs are not good. i would limit them to no more than 2 per day. they are not good.

weed, it depends on the kind. and the way it is smoked. a good cured weed through a vaporizer can help u - as long as u take no more than a single small hit. it can help with small pains like taking an aspirin. but at a 1 hit maximum, will not scrw your lungs or judgement.

sex will be bad unless u wait a day to spar. but if u have sex for 4 or 5 consecutive days, then wait 3 days to spar or workout.

again, i know people in medial school and my mom worked in a hospital. i even rermember reading in the Nurses Journal that weed is comparable to the effects of aspirin for pain and can have virtually no effects if taken in the right manner.

j
03-12-2009, 06:14 PM
LOL. Touche'. However "weed" contains just as many carcinigens and crap as do cigarettes. And if I'm not mistaken they both filter through your lungs killing cells and prohibiting you from breathing correctly. Not to mention for many people weed cause physiological as well as psychological problems like lack of concentration and motivation. We can go back and forth if youd like but I'm a clinical psychologist by day who deals with substance use/abuse issues but go ahead and take your best shot if you'd like.

but I'll just say, "to each their own" and leave it at that.

:poke:

actually, it sounds like u never read a medical journal. no smoke is good for your lungs, but tobacco inhibits coughing which is the mechansim that clears lung fluid. weed, opens the bronchial tubes allowing you to get rid of such pollution to the body.

for weed, i just recommend less than 3 hits(actually no more than 1 hit) and think anything more is either a waste or reckless. but i wont judge people for their habits,. id rather see smoking than drinking.

and u should read tests from other countries, not the BS influenced tests from america.

j
03-12-2009, 06:20 PM
I would be careful with weed and keep it to a minimal... I notice an improvement in my stamina and reflexes when i dont smoke it as much. I wasnt a naturally gifted athlete though...I had to work to get everything I got. Some athletes can get away with it...

neither have I :o

excessive masturbation slows down my legs too much...but if i keep it to once a day, im usually ok.

u are sick!!!!! once a day??? sick!

i doubt it is weed that slows u down if u are jagging once a day.

and dont be stupid and smoke blunts. use a waterpupe or vaporizer or vape your stash. and dont be supid and buy dirt. but somehing good. and trimmed - it is the leaves that cause most if the tar, so buy trimmed cured properly ****. but maybe u should even smoke at all it seems.

Detroit Detroyr
03-13-2009, 12:36 PM
actually, it sounds like u never read a medical journal. no smoke is good for your lungs, but tobacco inhibits coughing which is the mechansim that clears lung fluid. weed, opens the bronchial tubes allowing you to get rid of such pollution to the body.

for weed, i just recommend less than 3 hits(actually no more than 1 hit) and think anything more is either a waste or reckless. but i wont judge people for their habits,. id rather see smoking than drinking.

and u should read tests from other countries, not the BS influenced tests from america.

Getting into an argument with someone who isn't a doctor, nurse, any type of counselor , and not a part of any medical field is ludacris. Your mommy is? So. Are you? Holding onto coatails doesn't count kid. Go to school and earn a degree and then we can talk. It's good that you, being a medical expert and reading many medical journals on the subject are making recomendations. Can you reference the journals you have read on the subject so I can read them too? Seriously. I want to read what you have read. But if your source is not legitimate don't send it because I am not going to read trash of of some website.

Chip2006uk
03-15-2009, 01:07 AM
Cigs are definately worse imo, Ive started trying to cut down the cig smoking, managed to stick to a maximum of 3 a day now, although some days I'll have 1 over that, the past 2 days though Ive only had 1 cig a day.

Its got to the point where everytime I have a cig I feel like Im undoing all the hard work.

Unfortunately stopping weed is something I dont really want to do, I really like my weed, I find after a good workout session a nice fat bonghit makes me feel on top of the world, excuse the cliche. Also for everyone saying that weed is bad for you mentally Id have to disagree, of course its different for everyone, but for me, back when I was unhealthy as **** (about half a year ago) I used to get high, start thinking about how unhealthy I was and then forcing myself to excercise.

TheBlackSwifty
03-15-2009, 01:10 AM
I smoke a fine Cuban cigar after a fight, while relaxing in the spa with my *****es.

fight game
03-15-2009, 01:15 AM
A lot of it depends on the person as well. I absolutely hate anything that ****s with your mind, so for me that list would be (from worst to least worst): weed, cigarettes, sex. I've also heard that weed contains more tar than cigarettes or something like that, but don't know if its true. I've known a lot of young Russian kids that were on a professional soccer team's academy team and smoked cigarettes everyday, but never touched weed. And, quite frankly, their conditioning and cardiovascular stamina was greater than mine will ever be, or than that of 95% of the posters on here. My brother smoked cigarettes when he swam at a young age and was still able to have 2 2-hour practices a day, 5 days a week.

I don't want to promote cigarettes, because objectively speaking, they are probably worse for your lungs and overall health than weed. But I can't stand anything that messes with your mind and makes you feel better superficially.

weed might have more tar than cigarettes but you don't smoke 20 dutchies a day soo you still take in way less.

Verstyle
03-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Unless you're a fast pace 5 hour sex extreme fast beast, it won't affect you.

tszyutime
03-15-2009, 01:29 AM
i smoke a lot of both and i can still hang in there. i run 2 miles in 13 minutes its all mind of body

fight game
03-15-2009, 01:44 AM
i smoke a lot of both and i can still hang in there. i run 2 miles in 13 minutes its all mind of body

idk if you got lungs it makes everything in boxing easier.

sukhenkoy
03-15-2009, 01:50 AM
weed might have more tar than cigarettes but you don't smoke 20 dutchies a day soo you still take in way less.

Right. I mean weed almost surely has less physical effects on your body than cigarettes, but I'm saying that all the people I know that smoke weed wouldn't be able to do boxing because they can't get motivated to work hard. That's just personal experience, so if you can do it, then go ahead. I don't like anything that ****s with your head, so I have a personal bias against weed is all.

Chip2006uk
03-15-2009, 02:03 AM
Right. I mean weed almost surely has less physical effects on your body than cigarettes, but I'm saying that all the people I know that smoke weed wouldn't be able to do boxing because they can't get motivated to work hard. That's just personal experience, so if you can do it, then go ahead. I don't like anything that ****s with your head, so I have a personal bias against weed is all.

Thats fair enough but at the end of the day if a person cant get motivated to work hard its probably not solely because of weed, weed just contributes to the laziness, the person is probably already lazy anyway.

I smoke almost daily and I like to keep it as a sort of reward after a workout, gives me incentive to work hard.

boxing2106
03-15-2009, 02:24 AM
well i smoke weed and box. and it really doesnt affect me.. only during the day u smoke youll wanna sleep and relax. but any other day isjust regular for me.. and wen u look at yerself in the mirror and notice how fat u got from munchies it will motivate u to work out.

sukhenkoy
03-15-2009, 03:27 AM
Thats fair enough but at the end of the day if a person cant get motivated to work hard its probably not solely because of weed, weed just contributes to the laziness, the person is probably already lazy anyway.

I smoke almost daily and I like to keep it as a sort of reward after a workout, gives me incentive to work hard.
That's true. I guess it all comes down to personal preference. As the old saying goes, there will always be someone better than you (regardless of whether they smoke or not).

Home town hero
03-15-2009, 03:02 PM
without doubt ciggeretes. Unless your smoking weed like a chimney every day. IMO a blaze once in while wont have any damage unless u get caught with in your system and yull be ****ed sideways.