View Full Version : Coolio fighting in Barnsley nightclub

$partacus
02-14-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGwgK5t8-g
go to 5:10 :rofl:

Super Zab Judah
02-14-2009, 12:51 PM
I went to see him at Syndicate. Good ****. What happened though?

$partacus
02-14-2009, 01:02 PM
I went to see him at Syndicate. Good ****. What happened though?

Someone threw something at him, i think thats what he said.

Sick/
02-14-2009, 05:55 PM
threw a used condom at his face i heard

Johnny Vincent
02-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Barnsley is a scummy area.

No disrespect to the good people of Barnsley but like most places its really going to ****.

Zmlacksz
02-15-2009, 02:32 PM
It;s full of Northern monkeys, what do you expect. Even the Asians are better up there than the northern monkeys.

Two Clips
02-15-2009, 02:49 PM
It;s full of Northern monkeys, what do you expect. Even the Asians are better up there than the northern monkeys.I know you're not calling black folks monkeys *****!! I'm sick of you racist fa.ggots and your remarks!:killyou:

Sick/
02-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I know you're not calling black folks monkeys *****!! I'm sick of you racist fa.ggots and your remarks!:killyou:

chill out. he aint

BrooklynBomber
02-15-2009, 06:10 PM
I know you're not calling black folks monkeys *****!! I'm sick of you racist fa.ggots and your remarks!:killyou:

I highly doubt that black people can be described "as northern", he is probably refering to the good people of scotland or neightboring english regions.

Charles Darwin
02-15-2009, 06:21 PM

Get the f.uck out of the limey lounge you ignorant cunt.

Two Clips
02-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Well excuse me kind sir's, I can admit when I'm wrong.:pat:

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Well excuse me kind sir's, I can admit when I'm wrong.:pat:

Yeah now have a banana and fcuk off out of here:D

Two Clips
02-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah now have a banana and fcuk off out of here:DOnly if you take off your mums miniskirt.:smileysex

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Only if you take off your mums miniskirt.:smileysex

This is the limey lounge son, we dont tolerate your sort in here, you better be on your way, before you get hurt.

We aint like them ***** ass white boys in america, we will beat your ass to the ground like a dog.

NOW RUN BOY RUN:boxing:

Two Clips
02-17-2009, 03:13 PM
This is the limey lounge son, we dont tolerate your sort in here, you better be on your way, before you get hurt.

We aint like them ***** ass white boys in america, we will beat your ass to the ground like a dog.

NOW RUN BOY RUN:boxing:I must of forgot about how e-tough you are. I better just e-run before you e-kick my e-ass, I sure would hate to get e-hurt.:pat:

ALT=_=Assassin
02-17-2009, 03:36 PM

NOW RUN BOY RUN:boxing:

Well isn't that tough of you...... Venting out your racial frustrations behind the safety net of a computer monitor. In order for you to beat any ones ass to the ground there has to be some human interaction not just Keyboard Karate.

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I must of forgot about how e-tough you are. I better just e-run before you e-kick my e-ass, I sure would hate to get e-hurt.:pat:

:rofl: exactly

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Well isn't that tough of you...... Venting out your racial frustrations behind the safety net of a computer monitor. In order for you to beat any ones ass to the ground there has to be some human interaction not just Keyboard Karate.

Hey you get to fcuk nobodys talking to you, this is the limey lounge gtf out of here with your ****e, take your offended ass somewhere else.

ALT=_=Assassin
02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey you get to fcuk nobodys talking to you, this is the limey lounge gtf out of here with your ****e, take your offended ass somewhere else.

I am not offended, just amazed that you would threaten somebody over the internet and then call people ******* in the same breath. It is a bit sad:nono:

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I am not offended, just amazed that you would threaten somebody over the internet and then call people *******. It is a bit sad:nono:

Listen son its a joke, if you cant see that by the way i posted it then that aint my problem. i dont have anything against the guy i was playing around with him, look at his reply.

ALT=_=Assassin
02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Listen son its a joke, if you cant see that by the way i posted it then that aint my problem. i dint have anything against the guy i was playing around with him, look at his reply.

It's ok man, you made a mistake. Your internet tough guy persona showed it's ugly head.

Rocky.
02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
It's ok man, you made a mistake. Your internet tough guy persona showed it's ugly head.

:rofl: whatever man am no even going to waste my time arguing about it

jollystomper
02-20-2009, 10:57 PM
It;s full of Northern monkeys, what do you expect. Even the Asians are better up there than the northern monkeys.

you are the saddest,most bitter,pathetic little ***** i have ever seen on any boxing forum!
every post i have seen from you is about "sheep shagging limeys","northern monkeys" or "english cowards"
are you even a boxing fan?
what is your problem?

i get the impression that you are jst a lonley "sheep shagging" coward!
get a life son!!!:bryce:

The Gunner
02-21-2009, 12:57 AM
I must of forgot about how e-tough you are. I better just e-run before you e-kick my e-ass, I sure would hate to get e-hurt.:pat:

Yank who wants to be a brit. Cunt makes it obvious. :no:

Zmlacksz
02-21-2009, 09:49 AM
you are the saddest,most bitter,pathetic little ***** i have ever seen on any boxing forum!
every post i have seen from you is about "sheep shagging limeys","northern monkeys" or "english cowards"
are you even a boxing fan?
what is your problem?

i get the impression that you are jst a lonley "sheep shagging" coward!
get a life son!!!:bryce:

haha, go and cry you english sheep-shagging northern monkey. Even the Asians act more normal than scum like you.