View Full Version : Cheesey Beans on Toast

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm just making some right now.

Who else likes it ?:feedback:

Oasis_Lad
02-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Love it. I had it a few nights ago and when money is scarce I live on that meal.

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Love it. I had it a few nights ago and when money is scarce I live on that meal.

Precisely my thoughts, its fills you up like a proper meal yet is much cheapness.

I use a thick soft bread like Warburtons, usually the bread cost more than the beans. It's cheese thats the most expensive part, though I know you can get a decent block of cheese for 1 out of Iceland. ;)

The only down side is that the mixture of cheese and beans causes a volcanic eruption in the anus. :Flush::oops:

beecherhq
02-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Thats the stuff. Used to go on the rob at the local LIDL when me n my mate were cained and get ourselves some strong cathedral cheese, beans n bread. YUMMY!

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Thats the stuff. Used to go on the rob at the local LIDL when me n my mate were cained and get ourselves some strong cathedral cheese, beans n bread. YUMMY!

Was this your song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp09Sdrw2W4

Flab
02-12-2009, 04:37 PM

I can't even afford bread at the moment.

beecherhq
02-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Was this your song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp09Sdrw2W4

haha i found this song the other week funny as ****. I wish i knew about the song when we went to shoplift LIDL because i'd sing it whilst we were robbin the place.

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 05:45 PM
haha i found this song the other week funny as ****. I wish i knew about the song when we went to shoplift LIDL because i'd sing it whilst we were robbin the place.

Haahaa ya mad tea leaf !

Patty Tanager
02-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Are we taking grated or sliced cheese?.

Come on people i need more details.

White or brown?.

Butter or margarine?.

Heat the beans in a pan, or in the microwave?.

Grated or sliced cheese?.

Put the cheese on at the end or before it goes in the microwave? (if at all).

Any toppings such as BBQ sauce or Lea and Perrins?.

Clegg
02-12-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm making fish fingers, gonna get some beans going, then sit down and eat while watching Batman (the one with Jack as The Joker).

Flab
02-12-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm making fish fingers, gonna get some beans going, then sit down and eat while watching Batman (the one with Jack as The Joker).

Left 4 Dead?

BOLLOCKS
02-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes, It's great.

Flab
02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Yes, It's great.

You like f4g00ts?

BOLLOCKS
02-12-2009, 07:09 PM
You like f4g00ts?

No.........

Flab
02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
No.........

I got some cooking in the oven.

Chunk..
02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Talking of poor mans food, i've just had corn beef hash.

BOLLOCKS
02-12-2009, 07:37 PM
I got some cooking in the oven.

Yeah ? Well I just took a wank to some Japanese ****, and I'm typing this with my left hand. :rofl:

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Are we taking grated or sliced cheese?.

Come on people i need more details.

White or brown?.

Butter or margarine?.

Heat the beans in a pan, or in the microwave?.

Grated or sliced cheese?.

Put the cheese on at the end or before it goes in the microwave? (if at all).

Any toppings such as BBQ sauce or Lea and Perrins?.

Every way is possible of course but here is my rundown.

Thick sliced white bread ( Usually Warburtons)
Supermarket beans are fine but Heinz is the true way to go.
Any Supermarket branded cheese will do, Mild Coloured Cheddar though.

Grate the cheese.

You don't have to pre-heat the beans but if you really want to, microwave them for less than 1 Minute. - I apply them straight out of the tin, no heating.

I then use a pop up toaster to lightly toast the bread, that half toast half bread look.

Then lay your hybrid bread/toast out onto a tray and use a spoon to apply some beans to the toast.

Now you sprinkle your grated cheese over the top, covering the beans sufficiently but don't go overboard or underbaord.

Now you can add worcester sauce if you like but I only do it if the moon takes me.

Next phase is to stick it under the grill on your oven and let the cheese be grilled over the beans, you will have to work out your own preference to how well grilled you want your cheese, I usually let it go slightly brown.

Next take it out and let it cool for a minute or so and enjoy !

If you do it right you will love it, if you do it wrong it will slide right off the bread, all over the fookin place and the beans and their sauce will scaled your hand and any other body part it touches, DO NOT MAKE THIS IN THE NUDE !

Go on, try it.

P.S. I don't butter or margarine the bread, my other half does and she loves it, wheres I find the cheese and beans sauce sufficient enough !

Oasis_Lad
02-12-2009, 08:32 PM

Grate the cheese.

You don't have to pre-heat the beans but if you really want to, microwave them for less than 1 Minute. - I apply them straight out of the tin, no heating.

I then use a pop up toaster to lightly toast the bread, that half toast half bread look.

Then lay your hybrid bread/toast out onto a tray and use a spoon to apply some beans to the toast.

Now you sprinkle your grated cheese over the top, covering the beans sufficiently but don't go overboard or underbaord.

Now you can add worcester sauce if you like but I only do it if the moon takes me.

Next phase is to stick it under the grill on your oven and let the cheese be grilled over the beans, you will have to work out your own preference to how well grilled you want your cheese, I usually let it go slightly brown.

If you do it right you will love it, if you do it wrong it will slide right off the bread, all over the fookin place and the beans and their sauce will scaled your hand and any other body part it touches, DO NOT MAKE THIS IN THE NUDE !

Go on, try it.

P.S. I don't butter or margarine the bread, my other half does and she loves it, wheres I find the cheese and beans sauce sufficient enough !

I've just cum!

Savino
02-12-2009, 08:39 PM
bacon, cheese and beans on toast is lush.

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Talking of poor mans food, i've just had corn beef hash.

Now thats another great solution ! I had that before christmas and it was the first time in years, ****ing brill

I've just cum!

FFS, I should have put a warning up first.

My bad.

I'm on the beers.

:friday:

Flab
02-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah ? Well I just took a wank to some Japanese ****, and I'm typing this with my left hand. :rofl:

Those ******s were delicious.

Flab
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Still have a little sauce in my beard.

Patty Tanager
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM

Grate the cheese.

Go on, try it.

Hahaha, brilliant that mate.

I shall give it a try tonight for my tea.

The RealDeal
02-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, brilliant that mate.

I shall give it a try tonight for my tea.

The Force shall be with you tonight for Tea. Remember its a technique to be mastered.

Good luck and try not to have any slidy off the bread disasters, it just ruins it.

Oasis_Lad
02-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Missus, will ya, make me tea?
Make love to me?
Put on the telly?

To the BBC
To the BBC

Patty Tanager
02-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Had it before, ****ing scrumptious.

The RealDeal
02-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Red how did you get on with your Cheesy Beans on toast ?

Did you get round to making it ?

Patty Tanager
02-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Red how did you get on with your Cheesy Beans on toast ?

Did you get round to making it ?

Yes, see previous post LOL.

The RealDeal
02-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Yes, see previous post LOL.

Yeeeehaaaawwww !!!!:dance:

RenegadeT
02-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I'll stick to cheese toasties dipped into a cup of hot chocolate

infact potato scone and cheese toasties

i hate beans ,disgusting !!!

another idea here , cook up some bachelors super noodles , put them in circular bowl / oven proof dish and create a kind of gap in the middle , crack an egg into it and place in the oven for 15 minutes

sprinkle cheese over and put back in for 5 minutes , result !

Derranged
02-15-2009, 03:42 PM
You'll be rippin em in the morning..........

The RealDeal
02-19-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm going to make some more Cheesy Beans on Toast right now but I can't decide if I should have Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate with it.

:thinking:

Derranged
02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm going to make some more Cheesy Beans on Toast right now but I can't decide if I should have Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate with it.

:thinking:

Have it with coffee, so you can **** your brains out.

Oasis_Lad
02-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Have it with half a bottle of Bells.

The RealDeal
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Well the coffee option gives me a detox right enough.

Unfortunately I don't have any Bells in at the moment, otherwise it would have been a good un'

I think I'll go for the ****ing my brains out option lads.

Derranged
02-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Have it with half a bottle of Bells.

So how was work being hung over?

Oasis_Lad
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
So how was work being hung over?

Brilliant. I'm doing it again tomorrow.

Derranged
02-19-2009, 11:42 AM
And what of work do you do Oasis?

Oasis_Lad
02-19-2009, 11:51 AM
And what of work do you do Oasis?

Rent Boy. ..........

Derranged
02-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Rent Boy. ..........

Rent Boy?

Im an astronaut.

Flab
02-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Rent Boy. ..........

How much for a tug and blow?

Oasis_Lad
02-19-2009, 01:42 PM
How much for a tug and blow?

Handjob = fiver

Blowjob = tenner

Anal sex = a score and for an extra 2 quid I'll swallow.