View Full Version : So many Indians in UK

Bad 1ntentions
02-12-2009, 03:06 AM
damn, whats going on over there? there are more khans and singhs in UK than Smiths and Johnsons

ALT=_=Assassin
02-12-2009, 03:37 AM
It is better than having a bunch of Abos running around playing their Didgeridoos while they construct a branch hut for the Chieftain.

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/michelle/aboriginals.jpg

Sick/
02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
i dont know whats going on m8

Super Zab Judah
02-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Johnsons are a solid breed.

Mersey
02-12-2009, 05:33 PM
I worked at a Solicitors and the most common name I seen was Singh, followed by Patel.

TRAVI$
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Three guys on a plane
White guy, Black guy and an Arab guy
Nevermind.

Patty Tanager
02-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Wouldn't mind a curry actually.

BOLLOCKS
02-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Three guys on a plane
White guy, Black guy and an Arab guy
Nevermind.

:rofl: :rofl:

Derranged
02-12-2009, 06:10 PM
An Indian, African and Italian walk into a bar. The bar tender looks at them and says "Get the **** outta here all a you!"

Savino
02-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm gonna have an indian tomorrow with some narn bread.

Left Hook Tua
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
they prefer to be called pakis , you racist cunt.

Clegg
02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I :luvbed: Indian girls

The RealDeal
02-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Don't get it twisted, Khans are Pakistani and Singhs are Indian.

They both hate each others guts.

Indians are Hindu's and Pakistani are Muslims.

There is more Muslims than Hindu's in the UK and I've had a fair decent chat and a beer with some Hindu's over the years, good lads.

You ask a Muslim to go for a pint you get a lecture !

The Indians I know really hate Muslims and think they are taking over, kind of like what most white folk believe.......

Now I'm not implying I like anyone more than the other of course. Let me make it clear I am remarkably impartial.

I love a good curry from an Indians and some cheap beers from my local Spar or Londis.

Infern0
02-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I usually find most indian's alright, and if it wasn't for all the doctors they provide the world with it would be a sicker place.

Bad 1ntentions
02-12-2009, 09:09 PM
It is better than having a bunch of Abos running around playing their Didgeridoos while they construct a branch hut for the Chieftain.

The Aboriginals are the original inhabitants of this country, they were ehre 60 thousand years before the British came along..

Whilst in the UK, these smelly curry peasants are allover the joint, like they own the place.

Don't get it twisted, Khans are Pakistani and Singhs are Indian.

I know khans are pa,ki's, i just didnt want to bring the 'pa,ki' up as its a touchy subject over there

Rocky.
02-12-2009, 11:03 PM
I dont mind indians, they seem alright, tho that dont mean i want them all moving over here, but i prefer them to that other lot. who i wish would fcuk off out of here.

black.ink
02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm Indian. A singh to be precise, and would like to apoligise for our inhuman breeding. Seriously. I've got over 20 cousins on my dads side, and i don't even want to start counting my mum's side of the family (can i call it a family?).

But on the real, we don't get on with Pa.ki's. We hate them more then you white folk do. Also, should a pa.ki take offence for being called one, as they are one? I had a debate with one of my cousins about it, or is it like calling a black man by the n word. The fact that they can call it each other, but when another race/religion intefere's, all hell breaks loose.

Sick/
02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
got plenty of them in Leicester. cUm and visit!

medium-deek
02-14-2009, 06:55 AM
I love a good curry from an Indians and some cheap beers from my local Spar or Londis.

My dear boy, you fail to realise that most "Indian" resturants are in fact run by Bangladeshis and not Indians. So you are infact enjoying your curry made my Bangladeshi chefs.

Another common error made is the assumption that cornershops are run by Pakistanis, when in fact most are run by Indians.

medium-deek
02-14-2009, 07:01 AM
Also, should a pa.ki take offence for being called one, as they are one?

Maybe you should take offence as well. Racists make no distinction between Hindu, Muslim or a Sikh. You aint white.

The RealDeal
02-14-2009, 10:21 AM
My dear boy, you fail to realise that most "Indian" resturants are in fact run by Bangladeshis and not Indians. So you are infact enjoying your curry made my Bangladeshi chefs.

Another common error made is the assumption that cornershops are run by Pakistanis, when in fact most are run by Indians.

Aren't Spar and Londis run by Pakistani's ? They are my corner shops.

black.ink
02-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Maybe you should take offence as well. Racists make no distinction between Hindu, Muslim or a Sikh. You aint white.

Totally agree. I do take offence if i was called one. But should a pakistani take offence, if it was said in a non-racial way? (by someone with the same skin colour eg. indian/bangledeshi etc.)

Zmlacksz
02-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Totally agree. I do take offence if i was called one. But should a pakistani take offence, if it was said in a non-racial way? (by someone with the same skin colour eg. indian/bangledeshi etc.)

Before 1947 Pakistani's didn't even exist, it's a joke nationality, the term pakistani was created in 1947 along with the country which is really still a part of India. What's the difference between a Pakistani and and Indian, NOTHING. Before 1947 they were all just Indians.
It's like splitting up north England from the south England and saying white english Catholics in the north are a different nationality to white english protestants in the south.
P@k#s are just Indian Muslims who wanted their own country.

Bad 1ntentions
02-15-2009, 05:30 PM
whats offensive about calling a pakistani a pa,ki? fck, im Australian, they call me an Aussie.

Im in Sydney, Aus, there are loads of these indian kunts allover the joint, they are dopiest fcks ever, they will just sit on the train and stare at you for no apparent reason. The Aus government has opened the floodgate to these parasites for some reason