View Full Version : Cro Cop at Miletich?

Curly Howard
02-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Someone on the UG posted this

Date: 02/15/04 08:47 PM
3563 Total Posts Ignore User

ok, apperently Miletich got an email from Cro Cop saying that he wants to come to Iowa and train with him. I know he's at the Takada Dojo, and I don't know the details like when he wants to come or anything, just that he does, in fact, want to come, during the period of time leading up to the heavyweight gp. My source for this is from Miletich's mouth, so I'm just gonna assume it's accurate. I think this is a very strong move for Cro Cop if he does, as it is one of the, if not the, greatest schools in the world. Maybe him and Miletich can fight over the nickname 'croation sensation.'

originally posted on sherdog by a Iowan miletich acquaintance.

CroCop could soon be invincible...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144830

Fallout
02-16-2004, 01:06 PM
If Cro Cop did go and train with Pat, he would destory everything in his path.

Oh god, thats scary if he does

mmafanman
02-16-2004, 02:34 PM
He'd be rollin' with Horn. I'm sure CroCop will learn a lot.

strato
02-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Maybe his ground game would improve but standup wise, CroCop will be the teacher

kcfman
02-17-2004, 04:07 AM
That is so funny! After their bull at mfs gets humiliated(Hughes) now all of the sudden Cro Cop is coming to train with them? LOL!

Wait Rickson is coming to MFS too! And Wandy!!! And Rampage!! And Tito!!! and Randy! and Vitor!! and Sakuraba!! and whomever they want to come to IOWA!

I will believe it when I see it. Gullible people in Global, go ahead and trash now. or shall I say gullible mods (2).

Fallout
02-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Dude, Pat Militech is the best trainer out there. Hughes got beat by Penn, yes. Penn beat Hughes by being the better man that night. However, Pat as trained 4 UFC champions as well as being a UFC champ himself.

Name another trainer that can boost something like that?

Also, don't forget that Jens Pulver was training with Pat when he beat Penn. He leaves MFS, and gets beaten by a no name fighter in Maxwell. Draw your only conlusions