View Full Version : Mark Kerr **Pride Spoilers**

Curly Howard
02-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Man what a rough come back. He pulled a Lindland 40 seconds in the first round. Anyone think he'll get another shot after that fight?
I was really looking forward to seeing that fight. I hope they give him another shot

GeNeRaL
02-10-2004, 11:25 AM
freakish thing...bound to happen to someone eventually...****ty it had to be him. i think he deserves another shot...it was a nice takedown/slam if his head didnt land first lol

Nuno
02-10-2004, 11:58 AM
They way he walked down the ramp and the look in his eyes showed(to me) that he is a renewed fighter(kinda like Vitor). I hope that he has left the troubled Mark Kerr behind and has found his fighting spirit once again. I think he will get another fight in Pride and he will win it.

Kempo Chris
02-10-2004, 01:03 PM
I heard he looked to be in good shape like he used to be

mmafanman
02-10-2004, 07:57 PM
He's looked a lot better, but he wasn't looking as bad as he did at Abu Dhabi. It's funny how MMAweekly describes how the fight happened. They say he lost in the first minute due to strikes. He lost because he shot in for a double-leg takedown and landed straight on his head.

Dutch
02-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I thought he looked kinda "sickly"!

mmafanman
02-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Well, he isn't as ripped and roided out as he was back in his prime. He lost a lot of his edge and no longer looks like an intimidating force. When Yamamoto tagged him with a straight left (or it could've been a right), Kerr looked shocked and confused a bit. It's like he lost his fighting spirit or something.