View Full Version : Remember when channel 5 used to show soft-core ****?

Clegg
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Those were the days.

My favourite girl was Shannon Whirry

http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc31/th_79735_Shannon_Whirry05.jpghttp://www.true-celebrities.com/ps/Shannon-Whirry/shannon-whirry-10.jpg
http://www.true-celebrities.com/ps/Shannon-Whirry/shannon-whirry-07.jpg

Look at those tits...fantastic.

I remember a film where she played twin sisters, one was frigid and the other was a slut, and the slut seduced the boyfriend of the frigid one by pretending to be her.

There was another where her husband liked to watch her get knobbed by other men, so it was just her shagging a lot of people, with some random storyline about a crooked politican or something.

Be great if they started showing stuff like that again. Most of their programming is **** anyway, and it would give the Daily Mail something to complain about, so everyone's a winner.

black.ink
02-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Those truly were the days.

Southpaw Stinger
02-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end etc etc

Oasis_Lad
02-06-2009, 07:39 AM
The Red Shoe Diaries with Mulder from the X-files....I remember that.

Southpaw Stinger
02-06-2009, 07:59 AM
The Red Shoe Diaries with Mulder from the X-files....I remember that.

Me too.

:wank:

Oasis_Lad
02-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Me too.

:wank:

Aye, Mulder was one hot piece alright. :hitit:

Southpaw Stinger
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Indeed, Laddie.

I'd give her me extra terrestrial right down the pipe, so I would. The truth is up there.

The RealDeal
02-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Oh man, this thread has made me nostalgic.

Southpaw Stinger
02-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Oh man, this thread has made me nostalgic.

Join us in a circle :wank:

Pot Noodle
02-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Christ it was only last night when I was watching some **** on Movies 24 (channel 424 on Virgin) that I started thinkin about the stuff I used to watch on Channel 5, I think there was one called City girls which was just a bird strippin over an office table or sommat, but they took ages to actually strip, excellent wanking material.

Addition
02-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Funnily enough I was thinking about that a couple of hours ago, those were the ****ing days.

Savino
02-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I remember them of a friday night when you would come in at the age of 14/15 pissed off bottles of cider.

The RealDeal
02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Do you guys remember them Emmanuelle films ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psb43C1X_-I&feature=related>

Pot Noodle
02-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Do I remember them? I still watch em now, on Sci Fi or sommat like that I think.

The RealDeal
02-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Do I remember them? I still watch em now, on Sci Fi or sommat like that I think.

Haha Emanuele in space !

catacomb
06-15-2011, 10:25 AM
sorry to bother you guys with this, and it's a little embarrassing to say the least to look for this, but I had wondered what the name was for a film that was shown around this time on channel 5. the film from what I remember was shown on channel 5 either in 2002 or 2001. The plotline basically was about a husband (called Ardie I think?) who had been cheating on his wife marion with a dark haired woman named annie. At the the end of the film, marion having learned of his infidelity, she convinces Annie that she wants to join them. so the erotic scene takes place between annie and Ardee at the end of the film, only later on Ardie is surprised to find that marion is in the room with them, instead of joining them, she them holds the couple at gunpoint. if anyone can tell me which film this is, It'd be a great help.

Cheers

TRAV1$
06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
sorry to bother you guys with this, and it's a little embarrassing to say the least to look for this, but I had wondered what the name was for a film that was shown around this time on channel 5. the film from what I remember was shown on channel 5 either in 2002 or 2001. The plotline basically was about a husband (called Ardie I think?) who had been cheating on his wife marion with a dark haired woman named annie. At the the end of the film, marion having learned of his infidelity, she convinces Annie that she wants to join them. so the erotic scene takes place between annie and Ardee at the end of the film, only later on Ardie is surprised to find that marion is in the room with them, instead of joining them, she them holds the couple at gunpoint. if anyone can tell me which film this is, It'd be a great help.

Cheers

Welcome, traveler
I do not know the name of your ****o holy grail, but I wish you all the best in your quest.

Clegg
06-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Joining a boxing forum in order to find a ****o? Nice.

Edit: I see you've been looking for it elsewhere http://www4.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3362319 http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100621175708AAgcmwZ

I wanna see this film now, just to see why it made you so determined to re-watch it.

I managed to track down a soft-core that I taped off of Bravo when I was 13-14 and used to :wank: over. I found an online copy but the audio was out of sync. It didn't do anything for me though all these years later.

catacomb
06-15-2011, 08:47 PM
Welcome, traveler
I do not know the name of your ****o holy grail, but I wish you all the best in your quest.

lol, no problem mate...I'm determined lol, as they say it's not the goal that's the most enjoyable but the journey itself ;) lol... yeah, contrary to what may be percieve of my antics on here, I do happen to live quite a productive life ;) hehehe... yes and sorry to post on a boxing forum just searching on google and this came up, thought you might be able to help

TRAV1$
06-16-2011, 07:23 AM
lol, no problem mate...I'm determined lol, as they say it's not the goal that's the most enjoyable but the journey itself ;) lol... yeah, contrary to what may be percieve of my antics on here, I do happen to live quite a productive life ;) hehehe... yes and sorry to post on a boxing forum just searching on google and this came up, thought you might be able to help

Don't believe a word that Clegg says, mate
He's trying to win you over.

Clyde Barrow
06-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Haha Emanuele in space !

I remember that show. That and the Night Calls movie were fabulous. :wank:

milked
07-09-2011, 08:10 PM
lol i kinda wish i those days came back, even though pron is great:)

Everywhere
07-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Brit girls must have some hideous boobs if those are nice ones...she could hide a can of cat food under those things.

hu r u?
07-20-2011, 01:18 AM
Brit girls must have some hideous boobs if those are nice ones...she could hide a can of cat food under those things.

rachel b., chuckie m. wants you to be his girlfriend

The RealDeal
07-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Hahah funny to see this old thread bumped :Getyourcoat:

catacomb
08-15-2011, 11:40 AM
No luck yet :(

Duggie
08-18-2011, 01:52 PM
I must have been about 12 when the films stopped on 5 my mate used to phone me up early the next morning to talk about them. Distinctly remember one called allison is watching that gave me the horn. When I had sky movies 24 was a could channel to pull one off to when I wanted **** with an arty twist, although catching the odd glimpse of the blokes floppy **** brough it crashing down that I was being faked a bit like wrestling. still worth a wank just for nostalgic reasons

The_Demon
08-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Those were indeed the days,and now all we get is ****ty Big brother :nonono:

Clegg
08-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Who is that in your av Demon?

Sick/
08-19-2011, 07:49 PM
i love the bit where they shown dick going straight into a *****

catacomb
11-04-2011, 03:12 PM
i love the bit where they shown dick going straight into a *****

yeah, I'm not sure about that...

Do any of you chaps might think that the film i'm looking for could be an episode of silk stalkings or red shoe diaries?