View Full Version : Zen like control.

agfa
02-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Has anybody ever been in a streetfight and everything just for some apparent reason became slow motion.

I was fighting this guy when I was younger for some stupid gang reason. I guess he wanted to look good around his buddies and brag about it. I'am a short guy 5'7 to be exact. I always got into fights cuz of my stature. I guess people think I'am easy pickings. The guys I usually got into a fight were usually taller than me and bigger than me. To make a long story short. I know we were hitting each other with full power and speed. But, I just kept seeing his hits in slow motion. I can move out of em but dammit to hell. My ****ing punches were moving slow motion as well. I won the fight due to exhaustion. But in reality I was gassed out as well.

That was the only time a fight ever went like that. The others were just a blur. But, I definitely liked that feeling. I was boxing at the time. Just had started wing chun as well. My friends say I was intuned with my body. How about you guys? Ever felt like this in a streetfight?

Mr. Beelzebub
02-06-2004, 03:39 PM
I levitated once.

GeNeRaL
02-06-2004, 03:51 PM
when i shadow box in the shower and pretend im ****in someone up after watching the matrix, i get that feeling.