View Full Version : Skins

Mersey
01-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Anybody watchin the new series? Wha do ya think of it?

Rocky.
01-31-2009, 04:23 PM
I watched skins the other night their for the first time, only because it was on E4 think i was watching shameless and that came on after it, first time i had seen it, thought it was alright tbh, that wee guy who gate crashed the gangsters party is funny :lol1:

Mersey
01-31-2009, 04:25 PM
lol I watched the last series n didnt think they'd be able to match it.

I think this series is better tho, that lad is off his head lol

TRAVI$
02-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I think it's possibly the worst thing on TV
At least the first series had something to it
Also when I catch it on, I can pretty much sense all the pedophiles across Britain jacking off at that one time
Sickening.

RenegadeT
02-01-2009, 03:31 PM
never seen it

Does this some it up ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFdQjQafSyE

The RealDeal
02-01-2009, 06:37 PM
never seen it

Does this some it up ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFdQjQafSyE

Some classic Adam and Joe there mate !

I don't like these E4 shows much at all, it's all the same mucky ****e, gritty, sex and bad language constantly thrown in your face.

Shameless
Skins
In Betweeners

Note to the Channel 4 / E4 : Try something else and for the love of god axe Big Brother, you've well ripped the arse out of it by now !!

Breakbeat
02-06-2009, 01:22 PM

I don't like these E4 shows much at all, it's all the same mucky ****e, gritty, sex and bad language constantly thrown in your face.

Shameless
Skins
In Betweeners

Note to the Channel 4 / E4 : Try something else and for the love of god axe Big Brother, you've well ripped the arse out of it by now !!

That list of shows you got there are the worst........ they must get their actors from the same school of overacting..........I can't stand them.

Mersey
02-08-2009, 09:29 AM

Shameless
Skins
In Betweeners

lol they are my fav programmes.

The RealDeal
02-08-2009, 10:59 AM
lol they are my fav programmes.

Jesus christ on a bike !

What does that say about you ? :lol1:

Perhaps your in the late teens to early 20's category ?

Maybe its cos I'm from an era when TV was made for men that I can't stand them shows or anything made in the millennium for that matter. It's all aimed at poofs, burds and metro-sexuals.

Patty Tanager
02-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Never got into it and looks **** tbh.

smh

sickening

x-PeROxiDE-x
02-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Have seen every episode they ever made.

The first series was awesome, and the second series was even better (although I didn't think it would be possible at the time)

I reserve my judgement on the new series, although it appears to be shgaping up quite nicely, gunna be some cracking TV over the next few weeks.

TRAVI$
02-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Skins is only good because it's a more innocent way of jacking off over children.

Mersey
02-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Skins is good because its funny as ****.