No announcement yet.

Gutted!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted!

I can never get a squad of my useless mates together with cash for an event now BARRERA no less is in the UK fighting one of my top fighters and Nine of my very fringe fan mates are goin down for the weekend and I cant afford it!

GUTTED!

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    I can never get a squad of my useless mates together with cash for an event now BARRERA no less is in the UK fighting one of my top fighters and Nine of my very fringe fan mates are goin down for the weekend and I cant afford it!

GUTTED!
    Can't you by any chance lend some of the money off a friend, or a parent... or something? Not trying to be ruse I am just trying to give you ideas to get the money so you can go...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Can't you by any chance lend some of the money off a friend, or a parent... or something? Not trying to be ruse I am just trying to give you ideas to get the money so you can go...
      Na im already due my mum £800, my aunt £200, have an outstanding Mobile bill of £186, Council tax and rent are late, Have bills coming out of my arse and my credit card is maxed! U could say Times are tough my man!!! Lol

Plus my women was going nuts that i was going without her!

The Dream is dead.

Comment

Credit card it my man.

Comment

Na im already due my mum £800, my aunt £200, have an outstanding Mobile bill of £186, Council tax and rent are late, Have bills coming out of my arse and my credit card is maxed! U could say Times are tough my man!!! Lol

The Dream is dead.
          Bro you gotta switch to pay as you go. I was on contract for a few years and if you go a minute over they rob you man. I'm telling you, switch to pay as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by truthseeker1 View Post
            Bro you gotta switch to pay as you go. I was on contract for a few years and if you go a minute over they rob you man. I'm telling you, switch to pay as you go.
            Already have mate, its an old debt but they are hounding me and i need good credit coz im planning to get a mortgage soon

Comment

The Dream is dead.
              Ah well bad luck then... sounds like you will have to miss this one. Besides paying those bills and debts is a lot more important than going to see a fight... I mean, yeah we all love Boxing but some things must come first... damn economy!

Better luck next time buddy!

Comment

Go to Cash Converters, offer to sell them the computer you are typing on and they might give you the money you need!

Comment

Working...
                X