View Full Version : Lawless Britain

RenegadeT
01-30-2009, 06:29 PM
when the **** did this knife culture start and prodominate ?!

latest stabbing :

"A 26-year-old was attacked at a bus stop in west Croydon after getting involved in a row with another man.

Detective Chief Inspector Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, described the murder as "particularly tragic".

He said: "The victim's three year-old daughter was with him when he was attacked, though fortunately she wasn't physically injured.

"This man was stabbed in front of his daughter, and he died in front of her eyes.

"That is shocking and bad enough, but police have discovered that he was visiting his newborn son, born that very day."

London Road, where the incident occurred, is one of the busiest in the area and people must have seen something.

Officer leading murder investigation has said The attack took place shortly after 6.15pm on Thursday night outside a Lidl supermarket near West Croydon railway station.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said several bystanders dialled 999 after finding the man lying on the ground.

The victim, who was black, was taken to Mayday Hospital where he was pronounced dead an hour later. He has not been named. "

The whole of the uk is in a **** state , pensioners dont dare go out at certain times of night and we have cunts roaming the streets terrorising people ,kids basically doing what they please

id love to slaughter the cunts and make it as painfull as possible , why should we have to put up with weak policing whilst neds run riot ?!!!

These animals are ruling the streets , i want a vigilante movement !! preferably better than the plot from the movie 'outlaws'

im pissed in more ways than one and need anger management , anyone else prepared to be angry as **** at knife possessing retarded kids ?!!!!

Charles Darwin
01-30-2009, 06:30 PM
London is a ****hole.

The end.

Roger Yomama
01-30-2009, 06:33 PM
when the **** did this knife culture start and prodominate ?!

latest stabbing :

"A 26-year-old was attacked at a bus stop in west Croydon after getting involved in a row with another man.

Detective Chief Inspector Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, described the murder as "particularly tragic".

He said: "The victim's three year-old daughter was with him when he was attacked, though fortunately she wasn't physically injured.

"This man was stabbed in front of his daughter, and he died in front of her eyes.

"That is shocking and bad enough, but police have discovered that he was visiting his newborn son, born that very day."

London Road, where the incident occurred, is one of the busiest in the area and people must have seen something.

Officer leading murder investigation has said The attack took place shortly after 6.15pm on Thursday night outside a Lidl supermarket near West Croydon railway station.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said several bystanders dialled 999 after finding the man lying on the ground.

The victim, who was black, was taken to Mayday Hospital where he was pronounced dead an hour later. He has not been named. "

The whole of the uk is in a **** state , pensioners dont dare go out at certain times of night and we have cunts roaming the streets terrorising people ,kids basically doing what they please

id love to slaughter the cunts and make it as painfull as possible , why should we have to put up with weak policing whilst neds run riot ?!!!

These animals are ruling the streets , i want a vigilante movement !! preferably better than the plot from the movie 'outlaws'

im pissed in more ways than one and need anger management , anyone else prepared to be angry as **** at knife possessing retarded kids ?!!!!

I saw it coming 4 years ago and got the **** out before some little cunt in **** clothes and cheap argos rings tried to do something he shouldn't towards me. I am no coward but I ain't getting knifed by some little spunk stain who thinks he can take what I work ****ing hard for.

Charles Darwin
01-30-2009, 06:42 PM
30 people stabbed in 2008 in the UK.

Doesn't sound like much but it is actaully the highest it's been since the early nineties.

Charles Darwin
01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
30 people stabbed in 2008 in the UK.

Doesn't sound like much but it is actaully the highest it's been since the early nineties.

I meant 30 knife murders. :bigeyes::bigeyes:

Roger Yomama
01-30-2009, 06:44 PM
What happened to the days of a knuckle up in the car park, a handshake afterwards and the loser pays for the beers?

Oasis_Lad
01-30-2009, 06:46 PM
What happened to the days of a knuckle up in the car park, a handshake afterwards and the loser pays for the beers?

The glory days. They're all ******* now.

RenegadeT
01-30-2009, 06:48 PM

Exactly ,all is needed is a one on one ,a straightener

Roger Yomama
01-30-2009, 06:51 PM
The glory days. They're all ******* now.

Exactly ,all is needed is a one on one ,a straightener

Yes and yes. There is nothing hard about a 6 on 1. Well, unless it's a night at one of those clubs I've been trying to drag Mrs Yomama to!

Charles Darwin
01-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I saw a programme about kids who got locked up for stabbings.

They were all like, 'Mans get shanked ova a mobile phone.'

**** off you stupid little j.eggin. Get a job or an education and stop thinking the world is against you.

Stupid cunts.

Rocky.
01-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Its getting worse, the goverment is to blame them cunts are doing nothing about it, what happend to anybody caught carrying a knife would get 5 years, i see young kids about here stabbing and slashing people at the weekends and still walking about the streets. speak to any these young neds and they will all tell you doing time is a peice of piss, its like a hoilday camp for them, and the sentences are a joke.

Wont be long before im out of here as well, ive had enough of this place and our spinless goverment.

The RealDeal
01-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Its getting worse, the goverment is to blame them cunts are doing nothing about it, what happend to anybody caught carrying a knife would get 5 years, i see young kids about here stabbing and slashing people at the weekends and still walking about the streets. speak to any these young neds and they will all tell you doing time is a peice of piss, its like a hoilday camp for them, and the sentences are a joke.

Wont be long before im out of here as well, ive had enough of this place and our spinless goverment.

We all feel the same brother.

Sane Man
01-31-2009, 06:25 AM
We all feel the same brother.

I saw a bunch of the cunts, about a couple of years younger than me, hanging around outside the supermarket last night. How cool does that look? Hanging around outside a ****ing supermarket. Guffawing like ****ing retards and talking **** really loudly.

Even I was wondering if I should go past them or go around the other way (I went past the because that was the way I was going)

Must be 10 times worse for the people in their 60's+

The RealDeal
01-31-2009, 10:22 AM
I saw a bunch of the cunts, about a couple of years ago than me, hanging around outside the supermarket last night. How cool does that look? Hanging around outside a ****ing supermarket. Guffawing like ****ing retards and talking **** really loudly.

Even I was wondering if I should go past them or go around the other way (I went past the because that was the way I was going)

Must be 10 times worse for the people in their 60's+

Now those are the ones I feel sorry for, yet this spineless governments want us to ''hug a hoodie'' while the old get **** all to survive and drop dead in the winter.

Why do these little scum bags get sympathy, money, schemes to improve their job prospects, adventure days out and nice wee jail cells with flat screen tv's etc ? etc ?

When the old get naff all after paying into the country tax pool for 50+ years ?

The RealDeal
01-31-2009, 11:27 AM
It says here the victim was a Boxer.

R.I.P. Bud.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090131/tuk-man-quizzed-over-father-s-death-dba1618.html

Davros?
01-31-2009, 01:26 PM
The gang culture is getting worse in my area but its never been perfect people always go on about Victorian values but crime was much worse back then.

The RealDeal
02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244782

res
02-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Knife? what is this, West Side Story?

J/K

ALT=_=Assassin
02-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Knife? what is this, West Side Story?

J/K

There are very strict gun laws in Britain so blowing someones top off with a 44. Magnum may not be a viable option.

Chr0nic
02-12-2009, 05:07 AM
britain sucks.. i went there for 2 weeks, first night there i heard a gunshot down the street from the house i was stayin in, next morning police all over this gas station which i could see even from the house, they had it all yellow taped and ****, appearently a man got shot and stabbed for his car

was it just concidence on my first night there someone dies? or is it really that common in that place?
so yea, britain sucks

ALT=_=Assassin
02-12-2009, 05:14 AM
britain sucks.. i went there for 2 weeks, first night there i heard a gunshot down the street from the house i was stayin in, next morning police all over this gas station which i could see even from the house, they had it all yellow taped and ****, appearently a man got shot and stabbed for his car

was it just concidence on my first night there someone dies? or is it really that common in that place?
so yea, britain sucks

Where you staying in England by any chance? If so, they have the worst crime rate in the industrialized world. I don't believe the article, but it is an interesting read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/england-has-worst-crime-rate-in-the-west-693609.html

streak12
02-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I blame everyone

Chr0nic
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Where you staying in England by any chance? If so, they have the worst crime rate in the industrialized world. I don't believe the article, but it is an interesting read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/england-has-worst-crime-rate-in-the-west-693609.html
i was stayin in london

ALT=_=Assassin
02-13-2009, 03:17 PM
i was stayin in london

I didn't encounter any problems when I visited London but here is a little fact that might interest you.

"People in London are nearly twice as likely to be the victims of violent crime and sex attacks as those in other parts of England and Wales."

Chr0nic
02-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I didn't encounter any problems when I visited London but here is a little fact that might interest you.

"People in London are nearly twice as likely to be the victims of violent crime and sex attacks as those in other parts of England and Wales."
would'nt that make london the most dangerous?
i personally thought manchester was more dangerous, from what i've heard anyway

ALT=_=Assassin
02-13-2009, 06:07 PM
would'nt that make london the most dangerous?
i personally thought manchester was more dangerous, from what i've heard anyway

I have had little problems with either of those places. Trouble can happen anywhere, no matter how safe they say it is.

res
02-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Man all you gotta do is walk around wearing three coats, the blade won't penetrate.

Seriously, you guys need to give your cops guns