wondermut
01-27-2004, 05:26 PM
agreed

Fallout
01-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Penn is going to get hurt

Tanner Rhoden
01-27-2004, 06:05 PM
I can't wait to watch it.......from only 5 feet away.

DOGGx0
01-27-2004, 06:52 PM
this will be the worst night of Hughes' carreer. losing his belt and losing to a LW contender. go PENN!!!!!1

handjobs4dollars
01-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Penn all the way

Zen
01-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Penn by act of god. He's gonna sub the **** out of Hughes just wait and see. Penn by heel hook and Hughes never fights or walks again.

kcfman
01-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Theres gonna be a new champion on Saturday!

Curly Howard
01-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Only if Vitor beats Couture

realkaps
01-28-2004, 12:37 AM
I want Penn to win, but my money is on Hughes.....

HockeyFighter
01-28-2004, 12:45 AM
I'm more interested in Sherdog's pick of Uno to win the Franca/Thomson fight. I wonder what the odds are on Uno, could be come nice cash if he wins.

Kempo Chris
01-28-2004, 01:45 AM
God will intervene in MMA
Belfort and Penn will win

Curly Howard
01-28-2004, 01:50 AM
Not even god can help BJ Penn

realkaps
01-28-2004, 01:54 AM
Yeah, he needs major help, like satan or somthing.....

Top Man
01-28-2004, 08:54 AM
BJ is going to the mat, where he will be mounted by Matt, who will ride him out to his satisfaction, who will then clamp a final hold on the fallen Hawaian and slowly tighten it until BJ cries out in submission.

A good price for the ****y boy's arrogance!

Kempo Chris
01-28-2004, 10:09 AM
yea I think he is being way tooarrogant, because he is moving up a weight class and right away fighting the champ. he should fought a few matches at that weight.

DOGGx0
01-28-2004, 12:46 PM
BJ Penn will be my hero if he beats Hughes. If Penn wins, Hughes was over-rated and Penn was under-rated. All of you will be in shock.... because GOD will be there, and he loves BJ more than Matt.

i hope.

Purity
01-28-2004, 01:54 PM
yet you are not willing to place another car wash bet on this. deep down dogg, you know matt's not losin that belt yet.

catchwrestler
01-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Penn will win.

Dutch
01-30-2004, 02:26 AM
Penn will CrAcK when he gets slammed!!

Squezze
01-30-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by xDOGGx
BJ Penn will be my hero if he beats Hughes. If Penn wins, Hughes was over-rated and Penn was under-rated. All of you will be in shock.... because GOD will be there, and he loves BJ more than Matt.

i hope.

I wonder where God will be sitting.

Squezze
01-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Oh, and Penn is gonna get smashed. No way can he beat Hughes. It's gonna be painful to watch.

DOGGx0
01-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Squezze
I wonder where God will be sitting.

cage side, next to the press.

GeNeRaL
01-30-2004, 01:51 PM
i dont think hughes can be labeled over rated at all if he loses to penn. pann underrated, yes. but given what hughes has done, i dont think overrated is realy an accurate way to say it. Everyone will have a bad day sometime. anything could happen.

Curly Howard
02-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Hughes didn't train at all for that fight. Penn better enjoy it while he has it cause Hughes will kill him in a rematch.

but now we have to sit through 4 months of BJ Penn

kcfman
02-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Curly Howard
Hughes didn't train at all for that fight. Penn better enjoy it while he has it cause Hughes will kill him in a rematch.

uh huh, keep thinking that.:lol3:

kcfman
02-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Saturday will be the worse beating of his life

Damn! I almost cringe on such a horrendous beating! I hope they get medical insurance.

Fallout
02-01-2004, 02:49 AM
cage side, next to the press.

Speaking of which, I didn't see Tanner tonight......

kcfman
02-01-2004, 02:50 AM
Only if Vitor beats Couture That one sounds like it will go the distance but I hope Vitor wins.

Top Man
02-01-2004, 06:32 AM
BJ seized the initiative early, bringing his hapless foe to the mat and mounting him to assert his dominance. Establishing himself as dominant male, BJ then rode Matt as he bucked and heaved impotentently under BJ's vigorous punishment.

Having penetrated Matt's defense, BJ cruised as Matt rolled over on all fours.
BJ rode him like a stallion, holding him firmly between his strong thighs. As the climax approached, BJ grasped the fallen gladiator around the neck, bringing the spent cowboy back helplessly in a determined choke hold. His spirit gone, the fight gone out of him, flailing helplessly, Matt went limp in the arms of his dominator and capitulated, spreading his legs in acceptance and submission.

BJ's eyes shone as he tamed the lusty buck.

Bzob
02-01-2004, 02:05 PM

Points and laughs @ Curly. That was the best fight eva, Not even Curlys mojo could **** BJ this time

Bluecifer
02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
I don't think Penn vs, Hughes will happen right away. I bet Penn fights before the rematch.

Kempo Chris
02-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Kenpo Chris
God will intervene in MMA
Belfort and Penn will win

What did I say

and this just showed how Hughes is not that great
Hughes is nothing but strength and BJ Penn showed how good technique will always beat strength. BJ did not go out there and try to outwrestle him, he tapped his freak ass out.

handjobs4dollars
02-02-2004, 12:04 AM
bwhaahhahahahahah curly gets owned.

Curly Howard
02-02-2004, 01:57 AM
yeah I figured it would happen sooner or later

now I really hate BJ Penn for making me look stupid

VulgarTheClown
02-02-2004, 07:18 AM
this made me sad

DOGGx0
02-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Saturday will be the worse beating of his life

or the worst mental beating of your life.

Originally posted by wondermut
agreed

Dumbass #2.

Originally posted by Allan the Magic Goose
Penn is going to get hurt

Dumbass #3. Either way... you're canadian and we knew that.

this will be the worst night of Hughes' carreer. losing his belt and losing to a LW contender. go PENN!!!!!1

I win. YaY.

Bj Penn IS GOD. He helped himself esse. 0wned.

Originally posted by kaps
Yeah, he needs major help, like satan or somthing.....

Dumbass #4. Major help from Verissimo who owned Newton. Double owned.

Originally posted by Top Man
BJ is going to the mat, where he will be mounted by Matt, who will ride him out to his satisfaction, who will then clamp a final hold on the fallen Hawaian and slowly tighten it until BJ cries out in submission.

A good price for the ****y boy's arrogance!

Dumbass #5. Funny how EVERYONE says Bj is the ****y and arrogant one. The only ****y and arrogant person I saw fighting that night was Matt Hughes.

Originally posted by Kenpo Chris
yea I think he is being way tooarrogant, because he is moving up a weight class and right away fighting the champ. he should fought a few matches at that weight.

Dumbass #6. Pick a side, ******. In an earlier post you say GOD will intervene and help Bj with the win. Now he is way to arrogant by moving up in weight class and right away fighting the champ. He should wait a few months? Shut the **** up. You're ridin' every bandwagon you can jump on, with a different feeling on every page in this thread.

Penn = GOD's son = My hero.
My points = proven.

Originally posted by Purity
yet you are not willing to place another car wash bet on this. deep down dogg, you know matt's not losin that belt yet.

Dumbass #7. Belt lost. And since I took this bet right before the fight, and recieved my car wash the following day...... I'd like to say........

THANK YOU. :)

Originally posted by catchwrestler
Penn will win.

Dumbass #8.

Originally posted by Dutch
Penn will CrAcK when he gets slammed!!

Dumbass #9.

Originally posted by Squezze
Oh, and Penn is gonna get smashed. No way can he beat Hughes. It's gonna be painful to watch.

Dumbass #10. I bet it was even more painful watching him win the former GOD of the welterweight class.

This is the worst retaliation I've seen yet on Hughes' behalf yet. If you're a ****in champion.... train like a ****in champion. No excuses. Zuffa obviously made this match up for a reason and not only moving Penn up a weight class, but giving him a shot at the belt. Think he was gonna take this fight lightly? Ever seen him get taken down in a harsh manner? I bet you thought Hughes would be the first. Actually, I bet you were ridin for Hughes outta spite his record, not even considering Penn's accomplishments and skills....... and thats what happens when both you and Hughes underestimate Bj Penn. Hughes will kill him in a rematch? Umm... no. He would kill anyone... true.... Bj Penn.... no. That was proven. If Bj Penn can move up a weight class, and beat the best in that weight class.... Hughes is no longer "THE BEST". Thats why theres a new champion and you're STILL making excuses.

Curly Howard
02-02-2004, 01:10 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH I finally got one right now everyone is going to hear about it for the next 4 months

Top Man
02-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Well, it looks like I got betrayed: Matt Hughes looked as if he hadn't even bothered to spar for his fight, much less train. What a schmo!

I must say I enjoyed, and have on freeze frame, BJ's kiss on the lips for Matt after achieving his victory.
I wonder if that was in thanks for Matt's lack of preparedness, or an indication of things to come...Matt smiled winsomly as BJ withdrew. Hmmmmmmm.

DOGGx0
02-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Carly Howard-

Actually I was behind him the whole time. I finally got one right? HAHAHAHAHA. I hardly ever don't get one wrong. I thought Trigg coulda been a good canidate, thats about the closest that anyone has came in a while too. So I was wrong on that ONE.

Never wishing on a star or going off of the norm. I also said Verissimo would win.... proved everyone wrong on that too. All of you ****s should research your fighters a little better before you go pickin the favored every-****in-time.

what was hughes again?.... 32-3-0. Penn?.... 7-1-0. Better records don't make you. Its the way you train everytime you bring it to the cage, regardless of the fighter, rules, or situation. The only way to win is by pushing yourself...... telling yourself that your opponent is training harder than you. If Hughes was'nt doing that, thats a personal problem, not yours or anyone else's to make excuses for him. But thats okay, I'm enjoying this moment. :)

DOGGx0
02-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Top Man
Well, it looks like I got betrayed: Matt Hughes looked as if he hadn't even bothered to spar for his fight, much less train. What a schmo!

I must say I enjoyed, and have on freeze frame, BJ's kiss on the lips for Matt after achieving his victory.
I wonder if that was in thanks for Matt's lack of preparedness, or an indication of things to come...Matt smiled winsomly as BJ withdrew. Hmmmmmmm.

are you implying that Penn and Hughes are in love or got a thing for eachother? WTF :?:

Curly Howard
02-02-2004, 01:35 PM
http://www.fcfighter.com/PICTURES/UFC35/pulver-standing-over-penn.jpg

handjobs4dollars
02-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Wow dogg rules. Even if he acts like he's the only one that picked penn to win.

DOGGx0
02-02-2004, 02:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.

this was Penn after that fight:
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc35/ufc35_09/ufc35_41.jpg

this was Pulver after that fight:
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc35/ufc35_09/ufc35_42.jpg

this is Penn now:
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc46/ufc46_07_08.jpg
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc46/ufc46_07_14.jpg
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc46/ufc46_07_09.jpg

and these were some of the hot ladies at the weigh-ins:
(not like these chicks matter. just needed something tasty to look at in this thread)
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc46/ufc46_01_01.jpg

Curly Howard
02-02-2004, 02:05 PM
and these were some of the hot ladies at the weigh-ins:
(not like these chicks matter. just needed something tasty to look at in this thread)
http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/ufc46/ufc46_01_01.jpg

Well at least we still agree on one thing