View Full Version : Shoulders

jjones10591
01-21-2009, 11:45 PM
what excersizes can i do to preserve my shoulders and make them stroger so i dont hurt them

jjones10591
01-22-2009, 10:34 AM
anyone no any excersizes

Landon S
01-22-2009, 11:33 AM
I may have the names wrong but you can do: external shoulder rotations, internal shoulder rotations, (some thing like a shrug but horizontal...), and strangely enough the barbell punch (with weights on one end and the other end propped between the floor & wall). Theres more but I cant remember them, check t-nation.com, theres an article going over that stuff there somewhere.

j
01-23-2009, 12:30 AM
this is a great exercise...

hold your arms out in a guard type position, and hold that for up to 3 hours.

obviously u will not be able to. but, even 5 minutes left side and 5 right side will benefit u a helluva lot. just remember to drop the shoulders, sink the chest, and round the back a bit.

the long u keep your hands out in front of u, and the higher(up to your nose in height), the more benefits u will get.

i'm sure maybe one or two people will do this only, but, they will understand after a week or so of the power of this exercise. \

try to drop the arms weight into your torso, then into your feet. if u link this up with a step forward, u should be able to punch 3 times harder than u could 2 weeks prior to this exercise.

u should aim to relax in this exercise. in fact, use my sig as a guide as to how to position yourself.