View Full Version : Will masturbation affect my performance?

nirojsri
01-21-2009, 09:17 PM
My friend told me If I spank my monkey too much I lose aggressiveness and energy during sports and become less active because when I ejaculate it makes me lose alot of energy and it's like a part of your soul just left and that's why you feel drained after you ejaculate.

Is this true because I spank my monkey 2-4 times a day? Sometimes yes I do feel a lack of energy and agressiveness during boxing but I'm not sure if it relates to me spankin my munkay.

Any help would me appreciated

ScottDBA
01-21-2009, 09:31 PM
If you're jacking it during a fight/training it will definitely effect your performance.

kayjay
01-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Masturbate once on the same day (but not the same hour) as sex, but not twice. Once will help with longevity, twice could lead to erectile problems

Onslow.
01-21-2009, 09:40 PM
It never affected the Klitchkos and they're a right couple of wankers.

riveraboxing
01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Masturbate once on the same day (but not the same hour) as sex, but not twice. Once will help with longevity, twice could lead to erectile problems

You spank it too much and you'll go blind.. and ya can't hit what u can't see lol

:nono:

hitmanhat
01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
If I was to take this s--t seriously then I would keep the testosterone in my body because it's supposed to improve training performance , and for a fight you'll need all the energy you can get .

boxing4ever
01-22-2009, 02:07 AM
**** YES take it from my my friend its not a smart thing to do when you need your focus and aggressivness!

Equilibrium
01-22-2009, 03:30 AM
I don't know, the old schoolers say that having sex while training will take away your legs. It may be true but it has more to do with the fact that ****ing is a work out in itself.

Spanking your **** shouldn't give you any problem. Anyway it's not like you are training for a world championship, so jerk away.

KostyaTszyu44
01-22-2009, 05:08 AM
My friend told me If I spank my monkey too much I lose aggressiveness and energy during sports and become less active because when I ejaculate it makes me lose alot of energy and it's like a part of your soul just left and that's why you feel drained after you ejaculate.

Is this true because I spank my monkey 2-4 times a day? Sometimes yes I do feel a lack of energy and agressiveness during boxing but I'm not sure if it relates to me spankin my munkay.

Any help would me appreciated

holy crap how old are you

nirojsri
01-22-2009, 09:08 AM
holy crap how old are you

lol 18 I love watching ****.

If I'm not thinking about boxing I'm thinking about sex.

Squabbles94806
01-22-2009, 09:12 AM
"Women weaken legs". That's what Mickey said. I only fcuk when i'm not training for a fight. *****, i wanna get some puss-puss.

Kayo
01-22-2009, 02:27 PM
The amount of times this question has been asked i think people spend more time wanking then boxing

EuroBoxing39
01-22-2009, 10:22 PM
welcome to california

Fenom
01-22-2009, 10:28 PM
i dont know about wanking but i have sex frequently and dont really notice any problem.... check this out:

From Mark:-
I am 33 years old and have 2 kids and am seriously considering a vasectomy, even though my wife has aleady had the tubal. My question for you deals with ejaculation and testosterone.

When a normal male ejaculates, does he actually release testosterone in any way? If so or if not, what role does sperm play in that and if a man has a vasectomy, does he re-absorb the testosterone back into his system along with the sperm?

There is no advantage of having a vasectomy if the female partner has already had a tubal ligation. A vasectomy in this situation would be equivalent to wearing both a belt and suspenders, as the proverb goes. The only reason to have a vasectomy would be if the man has multiple sexual partners and is concerned about having an unwanted pregnancy with another partner. Testosterone is a hormone that is released into the blood stream independent of a man***8217;s ejaculatory frequency. On the other hand, sperm are released from the testicle into the epididymis and then travel through the vas deferens until they are joined by the seminal fluid from the prostate and seminal vesicles to form the ejaculate. After a vasectomy, sperm continues to be made by the testicles and the sperm is reabsorbed by the epididymis as it has nowhere to travel to. However, testosterone continues to be released into the bloodstream at the same rate after a vasectomy since the procedure does not alter the blood supply of the testicle. Ninety five percent of a man***8217;s testosterone and 100% of his sperm is produced by the testicles.

Fenom
01-22-2009, 10:28 PM
lol 18 I love watching ****.

If I'm not thinking about boxing I'm thinking about sex.

:lol1: ditto

Eric Holder
01-22-2009, 11:13 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDFelcPAe2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDFelcPAe2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg4sTHldr2o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg4sTHldr2o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

j
01-23-2009, 12:11 AM
sex robs your reserve energy and your immeddiate supply even more.

actually, it is not the sex itself, it is the ejaculation.

btw, why do they say it will take away your legs? anyone know????

no?

okay, because u have a reserve of energy behind your knees. and this obviously makes sense with what i just said and what the old school boxers, fighters, and martial artists say.

if this was not true, it would not be known by such a wide crowd of fighters in different fields of fighting for hundreds of years.

also, sexually energy is related to youth. so, the more sex u have, the quicker you age. sexual energy is also elated to vigor. obviously, u can see how that rwlates to fighting. but, i also believe sex once in a while is good.

just, most people here want to hear that sex has no effect or positive effect so that they can justify their horniness. lol.

and honestly, i dont care if just 3 people understand what i am saying. but if it helps just 3 people, or make 3 people think, i am happy with that.

PP---
01-23-2009, 06:00 AM
sex robs your reserve energy and your immeddiate supply even more.

actually, it is not the sex itself, it is the ejaculation.

btw, why do they say it will take away your legs? anyone know????

no?

okay, because u have a reserve of energy behind your knees. and this obviously makes sense with what i just said and what the old school boxers, fighters, and martial artists say.

if this was not true, it would not be known by such a wide crowd of fighters in different fields of fighting for hundreds of years.

also, sexually energy is related to youth. so, the more sex u have, the quicker you age. sexual energy is also elated to vigor. obviously, u can see how that rwlates to fighting. but, i also believe sex once in a while is good.

just, most people here want to hear that sex has no effect or positive effect so that they can justify their horniness. lol.

and honestly, i dont care if just 3 people understand what i am saying. but if it helps just 3 people, or make 3 people think, i am happy with that.

Sexual release does not have any real affect athletic performance, if anything it is psychological. Furthermore there is evidence that sex can be beneficial to athletic performance.

"Epic of Gilgamesh, relates that the eponymous hero sent a temple harlot to sap the strength of his rival the night before combat.

But is there definitive research to prove that a little hanky-panky loses hockey games? John Bancroft, former Director of the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction in Bloomington, Indiana, says ***8220;There is no physiological basis for it***8221;.

Ian Shier, a sports expert at McGill University in Montreal, says ***8220;a little nookie the night before does not affect strength , endurance, balance, lateral movement, reaction time or aerobic power.***8221; And he claims that when athletes were tested on a treadmill 12 hours after having sex there was no decline in performance. Nor did it affect mental concentration. ...

Casey Stengel, the wise sage and former general manager of the New York Yankee***8217;s, had the right idea about sex. He remarked ***8220;It***8217;s not the sex that wrecks these guys, it***8217;s staying up all night looking for it.***8221;

But are there bone-fide physiological reasons for supporting pre-game sex? Emmanuele A Jannini, Professor of Endocrinology at L***8217;Aquila University in Italy, has the answer. Jannini has discovered that sex stimulates the production of testosterone, which boosts aggression. He says that after three months without sex testosterone levels drop close to those of children. It***8217;s not a good prescription for a boxer or for the moribund Leaf player.

Jannini and other researchers dismiss the notion that sex makes athletes weak at the knees. After all, lovemaking is not a demanding exercise particularly for well-trained athletes. Sexual activity uses up between 25 to 50 calories, about the same amount as walking up two flights of stairs.

Another researcher, Barry Komisaruk, a physiology professor at Rutgers University in New Jersey has found that sex combats muscle pain. It does this by blocking the release of a neuropeptide, called substance P, which transmits muscle pain. And muscle pain is the last thing players need on a long shift on the ice. "

what is the ¨reserve of energy you have behind your knees¨ would it be that substance chi that legitimate science has failed to discover?

Golden-Gloves
01-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Ejaculation releases endorphins that relax and calm the body, the same exact endorphins that are released after a workout, or after laughter, which gives your body the "natural high", so relaxation and calmness might not effect you when you have 20 minute rests between tests, but in an actual fight, I believe it would.

PP---
01-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Is there seriously anyone that has a wank or sex 20minutes before a fight or training? I will try it, and drive as fast as possible to make it to training within and see what happens

Deags
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Masturbation won't 'sap you of your energy stores' or 'release testosterone' from your body

Its not like your dick is a testosterone geyser just shooting the **** out like a cologne bottle

With that said, wankin it or ****in is gonna make your thyroid release t3 and t4 testosterone IN TO YOUR BODY,

And though it won't make a very significant difference if you wank it say within two hours of a strength conditioning workout, that t3 and t4 could theoreticallyhelp maximize strength gains

Unknown Champ
01-23-2009, 09:37 PM
right after humping i pass out, my lady warns me whenever i wanna go train or go ball not to sex her up cuz she knows i get really lazy and tired. lol. Its true.

Unknown Champ
01-23-2009, 09:38 PM
explain my case then?

dimmg
01-23-2009, 11:50 PM
I would do it right before training just to get the edge off so I can focus on my training.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://myhostingcoupons.info/hosting-centers/hosting-reviews-hostingcoupons/2085/how-to-upload-a-large-file-my-granddaughter-made-a-movie-of-a-family-album-but-it-cant-go-through-e-mail.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://myhostingcoupons.info/hosting-centers/hosting-reviews-hostingcoupons/2085/how-to-upload-a-large-file-my-granddaughter-made-a-movie-of-a-family-album-but-it-cant-go-through-e-mail.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

iron_boy
01-24-2009, 12:43 AM
it certainly does if your going to do it do it after training or after ur fight dont it leading up to either of those two.

El Chicano
01-24-2009, 12:56 AM
might go blind

kenny91
01-24-2009, 05:31 PM
holy ****in **** ...

havent been on this site for a while and i come back to this bollocks?

dude first of all get a ****in girlfriend u sad cunt.
secondly NO it wont effect performance ..who makes this bollocks up?!

man the **** up .. stop bein a ***** about whether puttin ur lil pecker to work effects boxin performance!

****in FAIL :nonono:

kenny91
01-24-2009, 05:32 PM
right after humping i pass out, my lady warns me whenever i wanna go train or go ball not to sex her up cuz she knows i get really lazy and tired. lol. Its true.

ur a lazy cunt ... point explained

kenny91
01-24-2009, 05:51 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDFelcPAe2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDFelcPAe2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg4sTHldr2o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg4sTHldr2o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

did any of u actually watch this .. enough said ..

j
01-27-2009, 02:02 AM
could it be that u have no clue what the hell im talking about?

if u want to take up what i said with the author of the statement, go ahead. atleast u dont need ur teeth to type for u.

also, might want to tell people like ali that they have been boxing wrong the whole time.

damn smartasses. trying to talk to me with that tone.

nirojsri
01-27-2009, 07:47 AM
update.

I tried to not to masturbate and I found myself having a hard time sleeping. And my legs were really twitchy in bed. And I feel the urge to rip my pants of and blow my load already.

kryo
01-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Sports science proved that it didn't matter if you jack off before a fight. They had Chris Bryd train before jacking off, and then after a good nights sleep with his wife. ;) Needless to say, he trained HARDER the next day.

Peep it on youtube if you wanna watch.

Spacey1991
01-27-2009, 04:34 PM
update.

I tried to not to masturbate and I found myself having a hard time sleeping. And my legs were really twitchy in bed. And I feel the urge to rip my pants of and blow my load already.

Are you really 18?

nirojsri
01-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Are you really 18?

umm yes why would you question my age?