View Full Version : Ken Shamrock To Fight In June Ufc

Nuno
01-22-2004, 10:46 AM
From MMAWeekly

MMAWeekly.com has had it confirmed that Ken Shamrock's next fight will happen at the June UFC. Dana White confirmed the story yeseterday on MMAWeekly Radio. Shamock's last fight in the Octagon was against

Who will be his opponent? It's believed that Tank Abbott could be the lead candidate but right now it's too early to tell as Abbott doesn't have a UFC contract and if he did sign to fight Shamrock it would be for a considerable less amount of money.

There has been some talk that Shamrock could return to pro wrestling to do a few dates, most likely with the NWA promotion, but nothing has been confirmed by either side.

DOGGx0
01-22-2004, 11:41 AM
tank has'nt done much for the ufc since back in the day. i'd have to say that if he does fight ken, and of course he will lose, this should be his last fight. if they want to give tank a chance... they should throw him some up-n-commer or atleast someone they KNOW he has a chance with.

Haru
01-24-2004, 04:55 AM
Time to give Tank the ol' heave ho.

vittel
01-24-2004, 10:57 AM
back in the early days tank was one of my favourite fighters, hes got that attitude of not training properly for a fight if he trained right I think he still would have the power to knock some good fighters in MMA.

at the same time he will I think there is no chance he can come back from those losses in the ufc especially with his old skool attitude, the UFC put him up aginst a ju jitu guy he lost, they put him up aginst a older guy with similar experiance helost and the the UFC gave him another chance aginst a stand up fighter he could brawl with but he still lost, he aint going to get another chance to fight in ufc in my opinion.

catchwrestler
01-24-2004, 05:39 PM
kens gonna end up getting his old ass killed in that octagon.