View Full Version : What About Harry And The "Racist" Comments

Sane Man
01-12-2009, 07:19 AM
I find it incredible that a ginger cunt thinks he's in a position to be taking the piss out of people.

But I don't think **** is racist, to me it's a shortened version of Pakistani. Do people think Pakistani is a racist term? No? But every time you say Pakistani you're saying **** in the first half of the word. It's like every time someone says country their also saying cunt.

Roger Mellie
01-12-2009, 08:07 AM
I find it incredible that a ginger cunt thinks he's in a position to be taking the piss out of people.

But I don't think **** is racist, to me it's a shortened version of Pakistani. Do people think Pakistani is a racist term? No? But every time you say Pakistani you're saying **** in the first half of the word. It's like every time someone says country their also saying cunt.
to be honest mate I found it heartwarming that seeing as phil the greek is slowing down his travelling and public engagements,his legacy is truly safe in the hands of another royal ****wit....that said,i think he has a long way to go before he tops grandpapa phils truly awesome catalogue of gaffs,but i do think he is showing early potential.

Onslow.
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
I don't think it was hurtful, or nastily said. Not in an underhanded way either, i'm sure Ahmed was familiar with it and laughed along with the bander. Part and parcel of the bonding i guess.

Harry was stupid to be recording himself however.

TRAVI$
01-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Trust the ****ing Brits to support casual racism, bunch of CUNTS.

Charles Darwin
01-12-2009, 04:22 PM
I had to LAMO when I saw the vid.

The bit where he is pretending to phone the Queen was class!!

He seems like a laugh actually, so what if he called that guy a ****. Every male of a certain age in the UK uses the term from time to time.

The Noose
01-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Was the **** who Harry called a **** offended by being called a ****?

Coz if he was then Harry is a cunt.

alza1988
01-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Here's a couple of vids
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=06AftvZLNZk]
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAFLLFGe8o

Rocky.
01-12-2009, 05:44 PM
A use to think he was a dickhead, now i think hes awrite :D

Patty Tanager
01-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Man his accent goes through me, simply an awful accent.

Davros?
01-13-2009, 07:17 AM
I dont care.

The Noose
01-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Man his accent goes through me, simply an awful accent.

I think its illegal for anyone from Manchester to criticise another accent.

The Noose
01-13-2009, 07:28 AM

**** is an ethnic slur. People from Pakistan refer to themselves as Pakistani, but in the UK the term **** was used as a racially abusive term.

Even if the word itself is a shortened version of Pakistani, it is used in the same context as calling a Jew a hook nosed kyke.

Roger Mellie
01-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Trust the ****ing Brits to support casual racism, bunch of CUNTS.
that classic from a american!

fight_professor
01-13-2009, 01:18 PM
The term broadly is offensive. It can be used in a jocular manner, which is probably what Harry was doing.

Its about context. I am of Pakistani stock, I have friends, black and white, who may call me a 'P@ki' occassionally, and we laugh it off. However, thats friends priveledge. If a random person uses the term towards me, its offensive and I am likely to respond in a violent manner.

CONTEXT. Like everything else. Its the same as when 2 black guys say "whats up (N word)", but if I said it...its racist. Understand?

Rocky.
01-13-2009, 01:43 PM
The term broadly is offensive. It can be used in a jocular manner, which is probably what Harry was doing.

Its about context. I am of Pakistani stock, I have friends, black and white, who may call me a 'P@ki' occassionally, and we laugh it off. However, thats friends priveledge. If a random person uses the term towards me, its offensive and I am likely to respond in a violent manner.
CONTEXT. Like everything else. Its the same as when 2 black guys say "whats up (N word)", but if I said it...its racist. Understand?

What you going to do jump on a bus and blow yourself up :lol1:

Charles Darwin
01-13-2009, 01:49 PM
LAMO. :rofl::rofl:

Onslow.
01-13-2009, 06:14 PM
What you going to do jump on a bus and blow yourself up :lol1:

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

squealpiggy
01-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Have none of these "outraged" people ever watched a war film? He's in the sodding army, not the Women's Institute. If Ahmed the "little ****" was offended by that then would he react to some ****er trying to shoot his head off by writing an angry letter?

I thought that Harry was quite funny.

"OK we have to go any second, before we move out does anybody have any questions"
"Yes: Are your pubes ginger too?"
"Yes they are. Let's move out."

The Gunner
01-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Good stuff Harry more of that please!

Naz Fan
01-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Prince Harry's time will come...soon.

The Noose
01-17-2009, 03:31 AM
Prince Harry's time will come...soon.

U mean to become King?

The future looks bright....the future looks orange.

col Blake
01-17-2009, 02:58 PM
He is a ginger bastard.
1 he's ginger
2 nobody knows who his father is.
1+2= a GINGER BASTARD.

fasman
01-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Harry is a cunt!!!

Charles Darwin
01-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Harry is a legend, I hope Wills lets him step up to the plate and lets him become king. I would find it a lot easier to be more pationate about the royals if he was king. He is actually human, all the rest of them are like cunting robots, too scared to say anything.

Bad 1ntentions
01-19-2009, 11:46 PM
i know the word "pa,ki" is offensive in the UK, but why? its shortened from Pakistani, what is so offensive about pa,ki? its like calling me an Aussie.

Russian Express
01-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Because people who use the term '****' are meaning it in an offensive manner, even though its just the stem of 'pakistani'. It's like calling a homosexual a '***', why can't you just use the correct term - because your trying to be a dickhead.